Author Topic: NeoGK Voice spam (Multicheer) , Barricade Spammer, Spam Crouching, Many more  (Read 17813 times)

marybomber

Re: NeoGK Voice spam (Multicheer) and Barricade Spammer TROLOLOLOOOOO
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2015, 07:44:23 pm »
hey, Troll.
In module system of Friendsknown i stopped at "agent_play_sound" function in "header_operations.py". Non-spam timer hiding somewhere here, but i have only number of this operation - 1750 and thats all. Where should i look for more detail?

i achieved it in 15 seconds
couldnt be bothered searching and decompiling
sure if it was my project yeh but i think its a dick move of the thread OP to make this and give nothing away, it defeats the purpose of sharing

so i simply replaced the cheering templates and script with the old madmin one - it works fine and i can spam scream

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2015, 07:59:52 pm »
Lel betty I once asked you how to get multicheer. And you gave me madmin. But I already had madmin. Since I kne noone spoon feeds there, I had to make the hack / mod myself. Betty I'm not trying to offend you now but I simpl cant share for many reasons:

1. No spoonfeeding

Thats right once I asked for autochamber and noone gave me. This is not bcuz medic is a dick, but more because hes a good guy. That way I had to research and make the job done by myself. I now know much more about  hacking thanks to him not sharing and making my own ass move (not to be understood wrong  :icon_razz2)

2. Obvious: Mega Chaos

Do you even know what wpuld happen in a server and, Im not talking about everyone, just 10 people had my hack. Do you know what would happen if I share this here? Th game would be broken noone coud use NeoGK on theire servers they have to play wothout sound.

3. The Effort

I put allot of effort in this and I am not going to share this just that easily. People have to learn hacking. I hate it if some people use damn hacks they did not even develop and then scream "HACKER" if they get killed. Thats why I dont use autoblock. I want to TRY develop my own hacks before rushing to download other ones

Peace out, God save Murica. :icon_laugh

A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

marybomber

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2015, 08:11:15 pm »
Lel betty I once asked you how to get multicheer. And you gave me madmin. But I already had madmin. Since I kne noone spoon feeds there, I had to make the hack / mod myself. Betty I'm not trying to offend you now but I simpl cant share for many reasons:

1. No spoonfeeding

Thats right once I asked for autochamber and noone gave me. This is not bcuz medic is a dick, but more because hes a good guy. That way I had to research and make the job done by myself. I now know much more about  hacking thanks to him not sharing and making my own ass move (not to be understood wrong  :icon_razz2)

Do you even know what wpuld happen in a server and, Im not talking about everyone, just 10 people had my hack. Do you know what would happen if I share this here? Th game would be broken noone coud use NeoGK on theire servers they have to play wothout sound.

3. The Effort

I put allot of effort in this and I am not going to share this just that easily. People have to learn hacking. I hate it if some people use damn hacks they did not even develop and then scream "HACKER" if they get killed. Thats why I dont use autoblock. I want to TRY develop my own hacks before rushing to download other ones

Peace out, God save Murica. :icon_laugh

hey at troll :)
you got steam
ive already
(and i had my friend on normal native tell me it shows up)
removed the flag cheks for uniforms which means you can as a man spawn dresses XD
and spam cheer
not just once many times like in video, but just constant cheer

if you wana chat, maybe i can swap it for the barricade spammer as i just simply cant be bothered going through it all
my steam is mrsmary

love you xx

ps ive barely used neogk before so i dont even know where build barricades is in the standard game, so how am i supposed to look up something constructionwise i didnt even know existed
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:18:22 pm by marybomber »

marybomber

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2015, 08:14:25 pm »

also fse and native server admins and some devs keep tabs on this forum
they patch up things

i released my `lag out and crash any server` glitch
and within 2 weeks they started patching it, cos some person leeched it out to vincenzo (fse dev)
i have a newly made one just as effective, using a different method, which i only share with my closest people

however, you good person, lets chat on steam

kiss

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2015, 10:21:11 pm »
Are you from the one from germany (do you speak german)? Cuz there are many marys on steam one is called something like [TaleworldsDev]. Also I am not sure rather or not you are anti-cheat.
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

marybomber

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2015, 10:48:14 pm »
Are you from the one from germany (do you speak german)? Cuz there are many marys on steam one is called something like [TaleworldsDev]. Also I am not sure rather or not you are anti-cheat.

added you
its mrsmary

taleworlds dev
i put it to piss off vincenzo (fse maker and my arch enemy)

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2015, 11:32:50 pm »
Lel the post and the video you made, that was on TrollGame server, right? I only play on this server I even think I sae you once I am a bald guy on a horsey too  :icon_razz2

Are you from germany? Cuz steam shows you are from germany.
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

marybomber

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2015, 12:48:25 am »
@ troll

i added you steam

i havent heard anything from you there you didnt reply to me there

now i cant find u on list did u delete me

i havent added u for assistance in `omg give me the hacks`

i am not asking for din dins on a plate

i thought we cud be useful for each other

xxx

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2015, 01:03:14 am »
For some reason I cant send you anything from mobile. It says "Freund ist offline". You have to put yourself online in order for me to be able to send you an electronic message througg the wide web of the connected internet (vxbxucndbxhdjdnxb) :icon_teehee  :icon_teehee  :icon_teehee
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2015, 01:28:26 am »
I dunno if i picked the right mary. I picked the one from Hambueg, Germany and it say something like Taleworlds
And there is a profile pic with a girl with VERY thick Eyeliner or how you girleys call thick  :icon_teehee

*grabs popcorn waiting for feminists on this forum*
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

FriendsKnow

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2015, 01:42:32 am »
I dunno if i picked the right mary. I picked the one from Hambueg, Germany and it say something like Taleworlds
And there is a profile pic with a girl with VERY thick Eyeliner or how you girleys call thick  :icon_teehee

*grabs popcorn waiting for feminists on this forum*

this is her profile

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mrsmary

nice game collection

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2015, 01:46:22 am »
Yes I took her. But why so much eyeliner  :icon_teehee
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

FriendsKnow

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2015, 01:51:20 am »
Yes I took her. But why so much eyeliner  :icon_teehee

maybe because she is german?  :icon_laugh

FriendsKnow

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2015, 01:53:03 am »

EYE LINER POWER
 :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2015, 01:54:28 am »
Oh shit shes goin to kill ya whn she sees this  :icon_laugh

Im german too but never saw someone putting on that much (just a few ones)
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0