Poll

vcHook v3  by RainerStoff works for you?

yeah
11 (61.1%)
nah, this crap isnt working for me..
5 (27.8%)
havent try'ed yet..
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 26, 2004, 02:17:21 am

Author Topic: vcHook v3 by RainerStoff doesnt work!?  (Read 7221 times)

weeble48

• First Post
    • View Profile
vcHook v3 by RainerStoff doesnt work!?
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2004, 01:52:05 pm »
I'm new, reading through this stuff kind of makes me feel I've joined too late, I've missed all of the fun.  I love the game, clean or cheating, I love it when I get wasted by a TK who tricked me, I'm inspired by those guys who kill me with one shot before I see them, I laugh when i run a cheat on an unsecured server and track the unsuspecting as they try and sneak up on me.
BUT some things seem worth mentioning here -

1. The game is dying, face it
2. Cheats prolong the fun - you know this to be true
3. You techie dudes should relish the idea of letting the ptero nerds know what you are doing so you can then stuff them again
4. You seem scared of failure - scared the nerdies will beat you good. DON'T be - give us all some hope that we can see again guys walking around with helicopters on their heads

So what if they fix it again - crack it again and again and don't withdraw like a little girls blouse and bleat about security, you CAN do them again.

Your choice guys.... no progress without change, no success without risk

I've just read the history of TKC in downloads - seem to me some of you should read it an weep.......

Look, it ain't a rehearsal you know....

MAX

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2004, 05:39:54 pm »
ah ok..
bot anyway is there some new trainers or sum shit coming?
some new things would be creat:P
someone working on something?
and so the fake hrabda never gonna get public? :x
ok we can live with that bot new wallhack from rainer?
his not releaseing that to public eighter?
ah ok..
vc have just got a little boring, im usually good player...
bot some new things hacks are funny :)
 :roll:
usually they make my playing harder bot its ok:P
fun is the most importent  :wink:

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2004, 06:52:45 pm »
why making cheats, if less and less people are playing the game, i probally quit with it to and go on with MTA and get back, and fake hradba won't be come public, yes there are cheats out, who even work with hradba 204...

So now u can do some things, learn how to make cheats and how to code, wait until somebody will release new cheats...
Or go play OFP where everybody is still cheating...  :wink:

I can't say more, as soon as i have a idea i'll try it. but don't hope to hard :roll:
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2004, 07:15:03 pm »
Most of the old VC TKCers don't play VC anymore, therefore they don't make cheats for it anymore. I stopped playing VC on a regular basis somewhere between 1.41 and 1.60. Fist Alpha was nothing new.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2004, 07:32:24 pm »
But the fact is all cheats could be possible on 204 if we had fake HB I don't see the point in having it and not realsing it I dont play VC much anymore but if fake HB was realsed i sure as hell would :P

MAX

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2004, 10:12:03 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]theridler
But the fact is all cheats could be possible on 204 if we had fake HB I don't see the point in having it and not realsing it I dont play VC much anymore but if fake HB was realsed i sure as hell would :P

hehe, i think i see the point now :P
we could only use the fake hrabda few days the there comes out new update for hradba and everything is over, and all hard work is gone!
the point is if they realize the fake hrabda.. then pterodon will and his nerd team will find the way to fiz that hack..
bot u programmers check my new topic..
it asks for wallhack thingi, if someone can separate zoom tool and crossair tool from wallhack it would be super!
it works with hrabda right?! :)

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2004, 11:12:30 pm »
Ur right they would patch it im not saying they wouldnt.I'm saying thers no point in one of us having the knolege of how its done and not making it public or at least puting it in dev becoz its almost as if the cheat doesnt exist  :P

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2004, 01:12:58 am »
they couldnt do alot to patch is if he is editing the code of the cbf so it thinks its the lastest version, change what the code is, it will be found again

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2004, 01:28:35 am »
All im saying is if Z has the fake HB i dont see why it isnt  public if this is sposed to be a community.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2004, 01:40:10 am »
It looks like those people who have some programming skills...and can already EXTRACT and MOD the game...have just GIVEN UP trying to learn any more.

VC2 will most likely use HradBa as well (lots of new players to have "fun" with!).

You NEED to be able to RECOMPACT extracted .cbf back into a .cbf file for the fake HradBa to work......in fact THAT alone will let you bypass one of the anti-cheat detections in the REAL HradBa that looks to see if the game is EXTRACTED!

The file with ALL the released vers of HradBa is in the download section along with all the other tools and papers needed OTHER THAN a re-compactor.

I am in a bad way with the pain in my back so it may be many days or even weeks now between my posts.
When I do get back into the forum I hope to see that one of the smarter people here has at least made a compactor.
If so then I will give you more dirrection on what the issues are.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2004, 01:43:28 am »
Yea but that to me sucks so much coz what about the ones who arent smarter like myself.U havnt even told us how to make it so how do u expect us to :roll:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2004, 01:53:44 am »
Quote from: [TKC]theridler
Yea but that to me sucks so much coz what about the ones who arent smarter like myself.U havnt even told us how to make it so how do u expect us to :roll:

There ARE people in here that are alot smarter than you-I and the rest of the 400-500 REGISTERED posters!

I hurt so I need to take my meds.....and pass out....right now.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2004, 01:57:46 am »
Ah fuck up man thers also ppl here thicker and people here who are smart but dont know what the fuck this means "all the info is here its just no fucking one can find it" u probs dont even have it man if u do y u not making it public :roll:

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2004, 02:21:34 am »
ridler the first step is to learn how to program. Z posted a good theory or solution, even if there was posted step by step info you would absolutely need to make a custom program for it. If you want to accomplish something you got to work, if you want something that you and others haven't you got to work too, there is no way around. As it's easy to get the cbf extraction algorithm (using a debugger or a decompiler) it should also be easy to reverse those instructions. You can't do that now, but maybe in one year if you start now that is.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TkC]ballbreaker

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2004, 05:28:29 am »
no ones gonna prolly play this game a year from now.