Poll

vcHook v3  by RainerStoff works for you?

yeah
11 (61.1%)
nah, this crap isnt working for me..
5 (27.8%)
havent try'ed yet..
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 26, 2004, 02:17:21 am

Author Topic: vcHook v3 by RainerStoff doesnt work!?  (Read 7224 times)

lollypop

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
vcHook v3 by RainerStoff doesnt work!?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2004, 03:58:15 am »
The only way to find a solution is.
Is to understand how punkbuster works,how hraba works and how to use the fake hraba.

if you know that you can cheat again.

Not that i  know how it  works but  it doesn't matter.
I play vietcong for fun and not to win  8) .

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2004, 03:27:21 pm »
But the point in heckling is to make the game more fun it's not to make u win of course it helps :lol:

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2004, 06:32:39 pm »
of course I win with cheats, but i'm owning u already without using cheats  :twisted:
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2004, 07:41:20 pm »
Quote from: RavenHeckler?
of course I win with cheats, but i'm owning u already without using cheats  :twisted:
I understand were that came from???

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2004, 08:44:37 pm »
punkbuster is too advanced, there is no point in trying to pass it really

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2004, 12:21:26 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]theridler
I understand were that came from???

Yes i think u do...
And Joker, Zold said he found a way how to and it worked, only he isn't releasing it, do its pretty smart cause if everyone knows how to, they'll do something against it...

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2004, 06:27:35 pm »
Yeah i know but once thejoker thought he had found somthing out and he said he wasnt going to share it yet and mullah said to him if u stop sharing the community ends so i don't see what makes Old Dude any different :P

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2004, 10:10:37 pm »
But Old Dude is so smart, have ReSpEcT  for him :twisted:

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2004, 10:45:50 pm »
Yea I know he's kool i'm not having a go at him i'm just saying.

[TkC]ballbreaker

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2004, 11:55:34 pm »
he does have a point.

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2004, 11:59:49 pm »
Finaly someone agrees with me :lol:

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2004, 04:24:46 am »
seriously this aint going no where, trust me this forum for vc is on artafisial breathing equipment, some one could pull the plug easy and then no one here playes vc, this forum once started to cheat in vietcing you know :roll: . i know we dont want to release this due to some changes in the game we might dislike. but i think it would be fair enough to give us a little hope. just make a video where you can show us how a few cheats that couldent be done with the original hb.i we are loosing ppl here, i bet 80% of the members here or maby more thinks the fake hb is just a rumor, cause there is no actiual proove that it excists. ppl are asking for some thing, cant we just release some stuff in the dev room like the password stealer of that thing maggot made. i dont see why we cant. stryk is probably dead. we havent heard of eac for months so i think its safe to release some stuff  just to keep ppl cheating. i had hoped ann waited for the tkc summer days but they are usless cause it might be summer but this aint going nowhere. just a boring cheatless summer. so could we announce the tkc winterdays. with some hope? just make a list with items that will be released then. ppl always together we are strong but i dont see this now cause this forum is dieng. the game is loosing players evry day. we need to play before we have to play against no one. just like the world trade centre i always wanted to see that building, that was my child dream. but now its all vanished. just like the players in vc

release somthing before its to late  :!:
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2004, 04:37:54 am »
umm yes agreed but LTC.. ? is that really you who wrote this? ur not the same anymore -- in a positive way  :wink:

[TkC]ballbreaker

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2004, 04:55:56 am »
i havent seen stryk online in awhile.might be under a different name,who knows.

as for releasing things,put it in the dev/dl section or just release things to long time trusted tkc members.

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2004, 05:34:47 am »
Quote from: jazznas
umm yes agreed but LTC.. ? is that really you who wrote this? ur not the same anymore -- in a positive way  :wink:

i've changed yes, it feels diffent.
like ballbreaker says,  maby we should  put our trainers and ideas about cheating in a room with some more people. we should release it in steps. from the dev room to the members soom and finaly it moves on to the downloads section.
i mean i dont realy care if some other people want to use our work on their sites, cause we have learned from our mistakes, we all knew our little crises when we saw some trainers changed with a hex editor. and since we stopped releasing. but we know how to secure the trainer so i dont see no danger releasing it. i dont realy care if some clan puts it on their site. it still says tkc made it and the same text all they can change is the file name.
about releasing the fake hb, as we all know the game will be played more as it is released, but ofcource there will be some ppl who develop the game and fix the leak we made. anyway. they did that before and it doesent seem to stop us. evry time they come up with some securety we bypass it.
remmeber when we all had 1.01 and there was a big problem going on with mojo and jojo remember them? they jumped to high, where all over the internet. and ofcouse the game was fixed. but not good enough. untill i finaly installed 1.40 had this thing called hb. i dident knew what to say cause some cheats wherent possible. but there still are ways to cheat. and the cheats we did in 1.01 still work. maby not in the right proportion. or with the right file(fake hb). we shouldent give up. the number of members who joined has stopped a litte. we should put a big announcment on some big forums to announce some cheating winter days. i hope it will attract some more people, and to make this clan live again. the mta section begins to stand up from its grave, but cant realy see the daylight yet.  like some other sections. cheats is all they want if they dont get it they arent here
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow