Author Topic: Clear Sky and SHoC Hacks  (Read 2220 times)

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Clear Sky and SHoC Hacks
« on: January 30, 2015, 12:06:15 am »
Hi
Anyone has some hacks for Stalker Clear Sky or Shadow of Chernobyl and can share with them? ESP from this forum and some russian hacks are outdated, im sure there are a lot of them but its hard to find it. Somewhere was I think 1 kill shot, whitewalls, norecoil hack(maybe its is SCO_Hack, outdated one). There is at least one working shadow of chernobyl hack (whitewalls,chams,1 kills shot,norecoil, no sky) but it makes game very lagg after 10-20 minutes of using so its kind of useless(it makes game work like from 100 to 10 fps after using and even if you have i7 it gonna lagg)
Regards
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Clear Sky and SHoC Hacks
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 08:42:37 am »
Did you try to contact Crossmol ?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 12:24:46 pm »
This Stalker Retail Hack looks really nice from the description but download was removed. http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6066.0 Crossmol was active last time in May 15, 2012, 05:18:13 PM.
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 06:21:07 pm »
stalker now there's a blast from the past.

we had some fun with that game. :icon_laugh

5 minutes after 'acquiring' it , monster cheat.

esp is simple , if i remember correctly.

get to work , although i will be honest esp and aim-bot is useless as 1 bullet from any of my guns killed anything i shot at.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 10:38:59 pm »
In Shadow of Chernobyl theres some working hacks, even singleplayer trainers work in its MP(stamina), there is also one multihack available, with 1 kill 1 shot, 10 meters jump, norecoil etc. Im looking more for Stalker Clear Sky hacks because i cant find one. Found some russian site with esp for Clear Sky but its scam. I played it with some wallhack but long time ago but i dont remember the site where i dl it.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 09:32:44 pm »
I just have hacked stamina and recoil on CS multiplayer, this game is so easy to hack  :icon_laugh