Author Topic: 1.164 Update! (Checking hacks to see if they are broken)  (Read 4536 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: 1.164 Update! (Checking hacks to see if they are broken)
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2014, 04:38:15 pm »
smells fishy lol...

Yeah I guess it does, Guy with less than 100 posts get Moderator. Is now all friendly.
I see where you are coming from but I just wanted to moderate posts on here as you have stated before that there are trolls that dwell in these forums.
(Not naming anyone specific because you perhaps know who I'm talking about, Username relates to a fictional being from medieval fantasy.)

You can doubt me if you wish :)

Thanks
Boris

truth anti cheat or not as long as you do your job.. nothing personal just think its strange that you just arrived and he's gave you mod where you can see ip's and email addresses to me thats a recipe for disaster in the wrong hands.

it happend with that ( removed his name ) , he gave him mod on a part of the forum where he was actively selling to be exact, then as soon as the honey pot run dry he fucked off and we never seen him again.

ie

Date Registered:    April 12, 2010, 01:22:18 AM
Last Active:    August 17, 2012, 06:56:39 AM

rules for one different rules for another  :smile.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 05:02:19 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Boris

• Online Villain
  • The Original Boris
    • View Profile
    • TKC-Community
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2014, 05:23:32 pm »
smells fishy lol...

Yeah I guess it does, Guy with less than 100 posts get Moderator. Is now all friendly.
I see where you are coming from but I just wanted to moderate posts on here as you have stated before that there are trolls that dwell in these forums.
(Not naming anyone specific because you perhaps know who I'm talking about, Username relates to a fictional being from medieval fantasy.)

Thanks
Boris

truth anti cheat or not as long as you do your job.. nothing personal just think its strange that you just arrived and he's gave you mod where you can see ip's and email addresses to me thats a recipe for disaster in the wrong hands.

it happend with that ( removed his name ) , he gave him mod on a part of the forum where he was actively selling to be exact, then as soon as the honey pot run dry he fucked off and we never seen him again.

ie

As long as Taleworlds keep on actively supporting this game, I'll be around to help.
And when Bannerlord comes out I will still be here :D

Thanks
Boris

Skull1Death

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2014, 04:27:59 am »
smells fishy lol...

Thanks
Boris

ie

As long as Taleworlds keep on actively supporting this game, I'll be around to help.

Thanks
Boris

Hey Boris I apologize for asking this in advance. But, how do you work Friendsknow chams. I only see in big green letters F1 to enable F2 to disable with bugged letters on the screen. Just having trouble understanding the tool. 

Boris

• Online Villain
  • The Original Boris
    • View Profile
    • TKC-Community
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2014, 04:52:10 pm »
smells fishy lol...

Thanks
Boris

ie

Thanks
Boris

Hey Boris I apologize for asking this in advance. But, how do you work Friendsknow chams. I only see in big green letters F1 to enable F2 to disable with bugged letters on the screen. Just having trouble understanding the tool. 

Oh sorry for the late reply Skull1Death, You must have settings similar to these...

The character Detail has to be set to low so the Wallhack/Chams can Create that weird Red Mold around them. (Don't quote me on that.)
It should work after that.

Skull1Death

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2014, 07:44:39 am »
smells fishy lol...

Thanks
Boris

ie

rules for one different rules for another  :smile.

Thanks
Boris

Oh sorry for the late reply Skull1Death, You must have settings similar to these...

The character Detail has to be set to low so the Wallhack/Chams can Create that weird Red Mold around them. (Don't quote me on that.)

Thank you that fixed it however I still get a huge blob of the blurred green text on my screen weirdly

EDIT: Never mind believe I corrected the issue thanks again Boris much appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 07:51:46 am by Skull1Death »

Boris

• Online Villain
  • The Original Boris
    • View Profile
    • TKC-Community
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2014, 08:01:11 pm »
smells fishy lol...

Thanks
Boris

ie

rules for one different rules for another  :smile.

Thanks
Boris

Thank you that fixed it however I still get a huge blob of the blurred green text on my screen weirdly

EDIT: Never mind believe I corrected the issue thanks again Boris much appreciated.

It's no problem at all Skull1Death

Kind Regards
Boris

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile

FriendsKnow

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile