Author Topic: This tread can be removed,  (Read 3717 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Desync in strategy game
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2015, 03:38:43 am »
ive told you what to do , all you basically need to do is find the compare sub and make it return your new results.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2015, 02:23:54 pm »
Yes but how to do it? With cheat engine? Are you sure that it gonna work for this particular game?
EDIT: i changed the substract command reigster value to this that i want to get and it still desyncs  :icon_sly
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:03:35 pm by feldmarschall »
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2015, 09:35:55 pm »
2 months and 2 days passed since last post. Im not working on this cheat all the time, my last attempt of making it was in March  :icon_rolleyes2 Game is Total War one and problem is that when i change value of units statistics- game desyncs and kick all players from the server(for ex when i change melee stats when units get close to enemy and start fighting- it desyncs). Also, the changes in stats arent changed it replay: if unit normally has for ex shooting skills of 60 and you change it to 600- you see huge difference in the playing but replay is coded as a moves of unit, specific commands and if unit has default skill of 60, the change arent saved on replay and its desynced(for example without changing the shooting skill enemy unit would still be fighting and on replay there are same commands that you gave but without changes so it looks like shit and statistics of kills in battle are different). So if hacking it so changes would be saved on replay and didnt make game desync is possible? IF not i gonna break with trying to hack this because its waste of damn time
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2015, 06:36:13 pm »
a ...s....m

learn it .. problem solved... or wait until one day i download it and make it for you , entirely up to you. :smile

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2015, 10:57:16 pm »
I know fundaments in assmembler language, i made a simple hacks with itm like when you killl enough units it gives you larger bonus etc but this desync problem is too complex for me.I have spend too many time on trying to make it and i not gonna to give it up- that would be a real waste cuz i figured out many things with cheat engine. Once i stopped game from desyncing for like minute but it was only time. MrMedic plz just download this game and maybe you gonna find out how to do it, we talked about this in december and that would be good if you could  have a look on it please

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2015, 01:25:32 am »
Do any one have some knowledge in hacking synced multiplayer strategy games? I want to end making this thing it takes too long but i need help  :behead

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2015, 01:57:03 am »
From my research i figured out final thing:Its not possible to change units statistics and dont get desynced in multiplayer strategy game if both players dont change the value at the same time or use same trainer, disabling some adresses with memory editor just gonna make you see fake game- the other player gonna see real one with unedited values, Am I not correct? IS it possible to do it other way than all players editing the value at the same time? Please answer so i can leave this shit or still continue with trying to make it  :newburn

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2015, 02:05:00 pm »
From my research i figured out final thing:Its not possible to change units statistics and dont get desynced in multiplayer strategy game if both players dont change the value at the same time or use same trainer, disabling some adresses with memory editor just gonna make you see fake game- the other player gonna see real one with unedited values, Am I not correct? IS it possible to do it other way than all players editing the value at the same time? Please answer so i can leave this shit or still continue with trying to make it  :newburn

final reply ,

table 1 ... compared with table 2

doesn't match ...

de sync

does match ( ie both have been changed )

synced

in reality your flogging a dead horse because its quite apparent you do not have the base knowledge to complete the task, so i would give up and learn the fundamentals before replying as it looks like not many play this game here so your not going to get copy paste code or offsets , and your base skill level is not high enough to do it yourself.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2015, 03:17:42 pm »
I have made table for this RTS(im hacking 2 games and they are same only graphics and mechanics are improved, same engine) for every single action that give advantage: accuracy bost, regroup(it adds morale for 2 minutes) and many many more. It requires to know assembler language and options of  cheat engine and i made it without any tutorials or help. The only thing which i have problem with is changing statistics in multiplayer game so it wouldnt cause desync between players and changes have to be saved on the replay(this is very hard to do, i doubt you would make it). With a little of practical help i would make it very fast but i cant. 5 months ago you said that you gonna download demo and check it but you didnt, of course it is only your choice and free will after all I am calling only for help not ordering anyone. In this forum people have problem with using autoblock and disabling antivirus.. i made like 30 tables for several games so my skill is at least decent. I need help in making it thats all if you want to contact me... :icon_thumbsup

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2015, 09:42:01 pm »
Ok i have some free time so i write finally: THIS GAME IS UNHACKABLE IN MULTIPLAYER, im stopping trying to hack it- its waste of my time Bad that only few people answered to this topic, maybe i gonna retry to hack it in the future... Thanks for your posts

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Re: This tread can be removed,
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2015, 04:31:54 pm »
I got no useful info from this thread, i ask for removing it
Feldmarschall

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: This tread can be removed,
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2015, 03:15:14 am »
Locked.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*