Author Topic: This tread can be removed,  (Read 3722 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Desync in strategy game
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2014, 01:34:26 am »
fild dword ptr[eax+00000140] has acess to value which is for example 60 or other number, when i right click on this  fild dword ptr[eax+00000140] in the assembler and choose "find what it have acess to it" shows statistics for all units in particular battle, 3 units= 3 values.  It looks like this.

Adresses and next values.

buy me this game and il look at it for you.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2014, 01:35:45 am »
Damn even noping all values from specific function doesnt do anything :icon_mad2, there must be some instruction or function that checks if values are correct and its comparing  them or something like that, i dont know how to make this..... Pm me if you want to help me, i gonna write name of game and maybe we gonna figure it out...

probably an external thread running thats checking values , they dont match ... go to something is fishy routine.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2014, 02:28:51 pm »
I cant send You the pm(its blocked), so unlock me and i gonna send You all the informations and game info/
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 02:27:29 am by feldmarschall »
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2014, 12:34:17 am »
I cant get in touch with you, unlock me or we can meet on ts.
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2014, 08:28:16 pm »
I cant send You the pm(its blocked), so unlock me

done.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2015, 02:10:25 am »
MrMedic did you check that demo?

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2015, 03:41:12 am »
MrMedic did you check that demo?

no not yet mate

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2015, 09:13:27 pm »
I have discovered some very interesing function in the assembler, and it might be a key issue for all this, plz contact me

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2015, 09:40:44 pm »
Refresh, How's it going MrMedic? I still cant find solution

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2015, 05:05:41 am »
Refresh, How's it going MrMedic? I still cant find solution

it really should not be that difficult to get out of the desync , you should of hit it even by mistake by now , are you sure you know what your doing?

again , find accuracy , breakpoint it on access ... find out what reads it and why and it really should be simple from there on in.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2015, 01:52:03 pm »
In multiplayer problem of desnyc is bit different than in singleplayer i think. In mp it desync because of value is changed in my game and its different in opponent's game. In SP the problem is i can change value and it doesnt desnyc in game. Game has a replay option, so you can save the replay of it at the end of the battle, but when you change value its not seen on the replay cuz, replay file has coded the positions of players where they went and what units they had so it stored as normal unit that has 50 accuracy not for ex 150. This means that given a certain input, an exact output will always occur. The advantage of this is that this way, when the game stores or sends data about the game state, it only has to store inputs. Given a certain click of the mouse, or a certain key press, the same things will always happen, and that means that when you play a multiplayer game, or watch a replay, the game is going based off of inputs that happened, not some events that happened. When you edit the memory of the game, you change the output of the input series, so the result changes in a way which doesn?t properly work for your opponent, or a spectator. I have a screenshot of whole function in CheatEngine assembler and i can send you it if you unlock my pm.
Regards

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2015, 04:24:09 pm »
When i breakpoint it it shows tons of adresses, think the problem is that adress must be changed different way, when unit gains experience chevron, it gets +2 for accuracy and for other stats. I think it would be possible to add like 50 instead of 2 in the same way that game changes it when unit gains experience chevron but i dont know how to do it.. Its more than month since thread started plz check demo and we can solve this problem together.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2015, 11:00:20 pm »
Summary: I checked and in Singeplayer theres no desync. After battle theres option to save the replay, its not how battle looked like but its saved as a what units were chosen, where went(exact positions, coded) and if i change value of unit that should have for example 50 points of some statistic, replay saves moves of unit with stats that were chosen before the battle, like "Sharpshooters(they have default statistic for ex 60). If i changed in game files bonus, of single experience chevron that can be added to unit in army set up before battle to 50 from 3 and i give unit that chevron, its saved like this on the replay and all is good, its no desync. Now i just have to figure out how to change it in way that game would change it so it gonna be all correctly saved as a replay and possible to do it on multiplayer. Pm me if you want to help and get some info.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2015, 10:26:40 pm »
I didnt check this game since month because of the lack of time but i played it today and i nearly hacked it in multiplayer but it still  has desynced after some minutes. The way  i want to hack it is- changing the value in assembler of command that counts kills( if you kill for ex 300 enemy soldiers you get experience chevron with adds "2" to unit statistic) to lower one and then changing the register resposbile for giving accuracy boost to a higher value( i have hacked it already but it makes game desync), so changing value responsible for counted to this when you get experience chevron and then changing the register of command responsible for experience chevron accuracy boost to higher(iv made that already) . I need help with assembler and cheat engine, pls MrMedic or others interesed in helping me pm me with your steam account name so we can contact and it gonna be very likely that we gonna figure it out together  :icon_thumbsup

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2015, 11:31:51 pm »
Important info: I hacked accuracy boost( from adding 40 to value to adding 336) and replay is not desynced  :!: It looks exactly like battle did, same casualties and kills. But i have a problem that it still desynces the game in multiplayer player vs player. HELP  :loser