Author Topic: NW Multiplayer - Spawn pirate hat hack  (Read 4977 times)

bettywarband

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
NW Multiplayer - Spawn pirate hat hack
« on: November 24, 2014, 06:59:07 pm »
Please note :
a modified templates for the moment is up please download it if u downloaded the old one that was on here

----------

So the queen of modding has done it again
works and shows up on any server,  eat your heart out hillary clinton  :icon_laugh

press o to spawn a pirate hat and be the fashion king or queen of the server

For the moment ill stick with pirate hat, but i MAY .. (may), be nice and change it to a grenade sometime :p even though it will get you banned from most servers

stick it in your nw folder

until it is approved
 you can download it off the youtube video as sendspace link is there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLa0sYY2J4s
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 01:03:40 am by bettywarband »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: NW Multiplayer - Spawn pirate hat hack
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 09:05:38 pm »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

bettywarband

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 09:24:53 pm »
but i MAY .. (may) :p

your learning  :wink2

hehe did you like the photo i took of you in the other thread

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 11:40:15 pm »
Very nice man!

You forgot to say that:
1. it includes health filler
2. it includes no death
3. the entire thing is CLIENT side only (except when you are the hoster)
4. noone else can see that you are wearing that pirate hat (except when you are the hoster)

(a little note from a modder: only the server can send events to clients; clients can't send events to other clients)

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 12:18:38 am »
Just in case you think that I am talking bullshits (you don't but the rest might do), here is your 'magic' code:
    (0, 0, 0.1,
    [
      (neg|multiplayer_is_dedicated_server),
      (neg|is_presentation_active, "prsnt_multiplayer_admin_chat"),
      (neg|is_presentation_active, "prsnt_game_multiplayer_admin_panel"),
      (key_clicked, key_o),
    ],
    [
      (try_begin),
        (call_script, "script_client_get_my_agent"),
        (assign, ":my_agent_id", reg0),
        (agent_is_active, ":my_agent_id"),
        (agent_is_alive, ":my_agent_id"),
        (agent_set_hit_points, ":my_agent_id", 100, 1),
        (agent_set_no_death_knock_down_only, ":my_agent_id", 1),
        (agent_equip_item, ":my_agent_id", "itm_pirate_hat"),
        (agent_set_wielded_item, ":my_agent_id", "itm_pirate_hat"),
        (try_for_range, ":player_no", 1, multiplayer_player_loops_end),
          (player_is_active, ":player_no"),
          (multiplayer_send_3_int_to_player, ":player_no", multiplayer_event_return_agent_set_item, ":my_agent_id", "itm_pirate_hat", ek_head),
        (try_end),
    ]),

bettywarband

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 12:33:01 am »
wait
first of all
thanks for reminding me that i forgot to include my scripts with it
yes i have my own script add on
which forces the server into recognising your command as server setting, hence it DOES provide it
i stupidly only uploaded the mission temp, which yes if run when `you arent the server` will be client side.

secondly
thanks for reminding me i didnt remove my health refiller and other things for it
i certainly dont want them being on it,  because when combined with my scripts which forces the server to read the client command as server, it will refill peoples health on any server, and thats my own thing. not anybody elses!!  

i uploaded it in a hurry this morning i was being lazy

ill get it fixed

thanks for pointing those things out

AND FINALLY YOU SNEAKY BUGGER

WHAT BACK DECOMP PROGRAMME ARE YOU USING TO BACK COMPILE SOMEBODYS WORK???????????   :icon_mad2

sneaky person, but yeh this isnt sour grapes im gona fix the download tomorrow
but please dont back decompile it, it isnt fair    :icon_sad2

(a little note from a modder: only the server can send events to clients; clients can't send events to other clients)

yes, normally, however there is a way (even without dodgy injectors in second party programes to over ride it by running a command similar to _is_server  (not going to tell you the full command its hard coded in the mount blade system and hidden in the regular module header operations, just like other things like the horse script is hidden away too)
and if you dont believe me theres a ton of people in my reg who have first hand witnesed me a sapper spawning itm_grenade on 63e siege the other day - and i dont have the admin pass or access to the server settings for it, so im not lying i have done it before. but its a blessing in disguise i forgot to include the script, i cant let it fall in anyones hand
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 12:43:32 am by bettywarband »

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 12:51:57 am »
which tricks the server into recognising your command as server setting,
We both know that this is completely bullshit... prove me wrong.
The health refiller and the other thing are fake (except when you are host).

i stupidly only uploaded the mission temp, which yes if run when `you arent the server` will be client side.
There are no references to your own scripts or something (as you said...press 'o' for it to work...that is the only trigger that contains key_clicked key_o, and as you can see, it doesn't have any other references (maybe you will add them, but as you can see, the thing that you posted does the exact same thing as the one in your video)).

i certainly dont want them being on it,  especially with my script, because it will refill peoples health on any server, and thats my own thing. not anybody elses!!
Well now everyone knows that this 'hack' contains health refiller and no death/invincibility.

yes, normally, however there is a way (even without dodgy injectors in second party programes to over ride it by running a command similar to _is_server  (not going to tell you the full command its hard coded in the mount blade system and hidden in the regular module header operations, just like other things like the horse script is hidden away too)

Well let me tell you something: the clients knows nothing about the other clients's networking information (IP/port/etc; you can download WSE source code and look at the classes there); the clients only know how to contact the server, so it is impossible to make a link from a client to another client, without it going throu the server.
Why would the devs code such operation?
All those hidden scripts/presentations/sounds/etc can be found in rgl_log.txt, right after you open the game (it will say: warning: could not map script_xxx)

if you dont believe me theres a ton of people in my reg who have first hand witnesed me a sapper spawning itm_grenade on 63e siege the other day
Then why don't you make a video about it? Or spawn more grenades? Why do it only once? Why not more times?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 12:58:15 am by DragonEmi »

bettywarband

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 01:07:47 am »
please dont be nasty dragon

you know yourself there are many hard coded scripts which exist but are not publicly released, not even in operations in W S E (if that is still going )

the general multiplayers settings are server sided to prevent huge data packets sent and all mayhem going on, on servers
that is common knowledge for anyone

however..  there IS ability to send the server the information and for that information to be relayed to other clients, without them having the exact same templates on their computer
you see it working all the time in a smaller way for say strings
if somebody puts welcome to hawai as a string on their server it will show up..
`but i dont have welcome to hawai on my strings ` you say?
doesnt matter as the packet still forces the string through
it is the same thing but in a much bigger way,  that is done with the secret scripts.

i have another script add on which ensures YOU are being read as the server, for you only.. ie it doesnt sync it and make everyone else do the same unless they have the files!  however they can see the changes,  if you throw a grenade they will die, period.

finally, it is a blessing in disguise that i didnt include it, because heaven knows what would have happened if youd have gotten hold of it

i have changed the current mission temp to a bug free one which includes just the pirate hat and zoom none of the health things,

when i have time tomorrow i will add an encrypted (so it cant be back decompiled)  script,  to ensure these have effect on servers

ps please be nice to me in future, i am a grill ok :(

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 01:28:55 am »
I am not nasty...all I am saying is that you are wrong.
Why would there be more hard coded scripts? Why would the devs let room for hackers? Why would you do that? As a game developer you would want to have least things that hackers can exploit.

the general multiplayers settings are server sided to prevent huge data packets sent and all mayhem going on, on servers
Why would sharing settings with the clients make huge data packets? - non sense here.
The settings/values are keeps server sided because they do not need to get to clients, because the clients don't need them.

if somebody puts welcome to hawai as a string on their server it will show up..
Yeah...there are the so called 'events' that updates data on clients/server.

i have another script add on which ensures YOU are being read as the server, for you only.. ie it doesnt sync it and make everyone else do the same unless they have the files!  however they can see the changes,
So you are trying to say that you do idk what to your client, then you join a server and everyone on the server will think that you are the server?
Bullshit again.(knowing how networking is working in a game will tell you that this is bullshit)

finally, it is a blessing in disguise that i didnt include it, because heaven knows what would have happened if youd have gotten hold of it
I have my hands on some powerfull scripts for specific mods (discovered/created by me) and still....nothing happened.

i will add an encrypted (so it cant be back decompiled)  script
Go on :)....

And lastly....why don't you make a video proving these things? Or maybe send me a pm to join on a server and show me these stuffs?

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 01:32:04 am »
your an anti cheater dragonfanny..

yes you are correct..

WELL FUCK OFF THEN YOU C*NT!  :smile

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 01:33:44 am »
long post..

if you want it encrypting , inject it into memory and forcethe game to read from there instead of the txt files..
dragonfanni is a anti cheat ( he openly declared it ) so arguing with him is pointless hes probably sent your scripts to tale worlds allready to get them patched .. the fuck stick has no life.
i remember he once said it was impossible to control attack direction.. :icon_teehee

he also released a fake aimbot patched exe that collected keys to ban .. connected to his own private host .. recording encrypted serial keys so he could ban them.. he has no life .. plays this rubbish 24/7 lol
seen his kind millions of times they allways lose.

we roam round aimbotting and laughing while hes sat trying to ban everyone and getting it wrong lol ...

punkbuster failed.. gamecat failed .. vac failed .. battleye failed .. so what chance have you got dragonfanni .. none ..
he knows fuck all about anything.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 01:42:43 am by MrMedic »

bettywarband

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 01:41:54 am »
long post..

if you want it encrypting , inject it into memory and forcethe game to read from there instead of the txt files..
dragonfanni is a anti cheat ( he openly declared it ) so arguing with him is pointless hes probably sent your scripts to tale worlds allready to get them patched .. the fuck stick has no life.
i remember he once said it was impossible to control attack direction.. :icon_teehee

seen his kind millions of times they allways lose eventually.

medic whys he so mean to me
i spend a lot of my spare time doing this, making nice videos and mods and stuff for people not just hear but like 300 people on my steam and countless people in the past on the taleworlds forums

i never ask for anything back i do it for free and in my own time,

yet i just get nasty arrogant attitude back from people 

only you and that M O guy know how to speak nicely to a grill    :cry:

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2014, 01:43:18 am »
long post..

seen his kind millions of times they allways lose eventually.

medic whys he so mean to me

because hes anticheat .. and your spoiling his little world / game .. lol the fuck has no life its obvious.

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2014, 01:45:05 am »
My question for you, @bettywarband, is: if you and me join right now on a server (server with default mod, you are not admin or other trickeries) and you press the 'magic' o key, will I see that you are wearing the pirate hat?
Answer with yes or no.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2014, 01:45:54 am »
My question for you, @bettywarband, is: if you and me join right now on a server (server with default mod, you are not admin or other trickeries) and you press the 'magic' o key, will I see that you are wearing the pirate hat?
Answer with yes or no.

this is another cant control attack direction post init..

theres one dead easy way to make anything work its called a brute forcer ftp attack .. dick fucking head...

anyway i just posted a month key for my auto blocker that works on ALL TALEWORLD GAMES and mods .. hope ya enjoy ya little game now dragonfanni  :icon_laugh

dragonfanni is an anticheater..
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 01:53:05 am by MrMedic »