Author Topic: Napoleon Total War battle funds help  (Read 2185 times)

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Napoleon Total War battle funds help
« on: October 12, 2014, 04:33:16 pm »
Hi
I have some experience with CHEATENGINE but i wanted to change battle funds for Napoleon Total War. I'm talking about funds which allow you to buy units in custom battle - its 5k for small funds, 10k for medium and 14000 for large. In campaign you can easily write the value in search and then change value by buying something and then changing 2 found values to custom value BUT in custom battle when i type for ex 14000(large funds) even in singleplayer custom battle the CHEATENGINE founds nothing. Can somebody help me how could i find this value??? Maybe its same method for Empire Total War
 Regards
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleon Total War battle funds help
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 11:09:19 pm »
Hi
I have some experience with CHEATENGINE but i wanted to change battle funds for Napoleon Total War. I'm talking about funds which allow you to buy units in custom battle - its 5k for small funds, 10k for medium and 14000 for large. In campaign you can easily write the value in search and then change value by buying something and then changing 2 found values to custom value BUT in custom battle when i type for ex 14000(large funds) even in singleplayer custom battle the CHEATENGINE founds nothing. Can somebody help me how could i find this value??? Maybe its same method for Empire Total War
 Regards

try this , it may work ( not sure as i do not have this game )

search unknown ( all ), buy , ( or sell if you can ) search changed value , rinse and repeat until you see something change when you buy or sell.

sometimes a programer will add or subtract values from the original to get exactly the result your coming up against. thats the reason most memory searches have an unknown value search.

good luck hope you get it working. :smile
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleon Total War battle funds help
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 05:53:57 pm »
Thx for respond.
I tried with changed value, increased, and decreased but it founds thousands of different values. I tried with artmoney where is an option for searching multiplied values but there also were thousands of results. Im sure its not serversided because i tried with SP custom battle, maybe somebody would know how to do it, i think methods from Empire or Shogun 2 should work.
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."