Author Topic: Neat little arm trick  (Read 1228 times)

PunkbLaN

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Neat little arm trick
« on: January 08, 2004, 02:20:06 am »
I'm not sure if this works in all servers or servers that just don't allow melee or w/e but here is what you do

First go into your force powers and turn your saber attack to 0, this will make you have melee instead but only beable to punch and you must die to see the changes. Then find out what your use force key is, by default I think it's 'f' but to find out or to change it go to controls and it's under forcepowers1 as use force power.

Now what you do is just start walking for instance and hold down the use force power. Then stop walking but keep it held down, you will notice your shoulders keep moving and it looks like you are doing a dance. What it does is whatever move you are making when you start holding it down you will keep, for instance if you are doing the little crouched walk and hold it down when you stop walking it will look like you have ape arms, it looks quite hillarious. This might only work on servers that don't allow lightning and grip ect

Here is a screen shot of me walking around and looking like an airplane sort of lol I held it after a front flip and my arms were straight out...This showed up at first but I don't know if it will now...

Games Currently:

Guild Wars

Jedi Academy

Counter Strike: Source

PunkbLaN

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Neat little arm trick
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 07:07:49 am »
Well I've tried it in some diff servers now and found out that it doesn't work in all...in some it just makes your arms go straight down for a while...this won't work in 1.5 servers I went in one called Fairy Forest where I normally play so if you want to try it there...also if anyone goes there instead of /amthrow it's /debugthrow and to find the server the Fairy is in green and the Forest is in purple
Games Currently:

Guild Wars

Jedi Academy

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
Neat little arm trick
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 11:25:41 pm »
is this a good game?
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Neat little arm trick
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2004, 12:35:52 am »
Quote from: [TKC]MclassKilla
is this a good game?

Kind of. It's not terribly good IMO, but some people think it is. There's just too many little kids whine in "1337" and cry about honorable duels.
Innocence proves nothing

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
lol
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2004, 02:45:24 pm »
yeah, there will always be kids complaining in games.
I think there should be an anti-kid thing in all servers.
(i think most would agree kids are more hated then cheaters in games)
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

PunkbLaN

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Neat little arm trick
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2004, 06:48:09 am »
oh yeah that is a big 10-4 LoL
Games Currently:

Guild Wars

Jedi Academy