Author Topic: [Request] Verdun Wallhack/Aimbot?  (Read 5227 times)

Boris

• Online Villain
  • The Original Boris
    • View Profile
    • TKC-Community
[Request] Verdun Wallhack/Aimbot?
« on: January 22, 2015, 09:56:41 pm »
I'm not going to give the whole 'I can't make Hacks' speech so I'll just go ahead and say, I cannot be arsed to learn Coding.

This Verdun game on steam is created on Unity 5, an easy engine to modify I believe (Unsure).

I would love a simple Wallhack or a rather more complex aimbot for this game. It's early alpha and fun but not so fun when the enemy hide...

Kind Regards
Boris

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Re: [Request] Verdun Wallhack/Aimbot?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 10:47:27 pm »
Does it have an anti cheat?
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 05:50:30 pm »
I'm not going to give the whole 'I can't make Hacks' speech so I'll just go ahead and say, I cannot be arsed to learn Coding.

This Verdun game on steam is created on Unity 5, an easy engine to modify I believe (Unsure).

I would love a simple Wallhack or a rather more complex aimbot for this game. It's early alpha and fun but not so fun when the enemy hide...

Kind Regards
Boris

well at least your being honest , so im going to be honest back and say ... because you cant be arsed .. neither can i.

have a nice day  :smile
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Boris

• Online Villain
  • The Original Boris
    • View Profile
    • TKC-Community
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 10:12:39 pm »

Kind Regards
Boris

well at least your being honest , so im going to be honest back and say ... because you cant be arsed .. neither can i.

have a nice day  :smile

So is this how cheat requests usually go?
A swift 'No'...

Well thats fine, I cannot be bothered to start using cheat engine with minesweeper to get good at ... 'Coding'.

But thank you for your all so production reply to this Cheat Request.

Lots of Love
Boris
xxx

Boris

• Online Villain
  • The Original Boris
    • View Profile
    • TKC-Community
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 10:13:29 pm »
Does it have an anti cheat?

I do believe no anti-cheat is active at the moment as it is early access and I did not see an anti-cheat option when joining games.