Author Topic: Desynchronization  (Read 1335 times)

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Desynchronization
« on: June 30, 2014, 09:42:38 pm »
Hello
Im curious if its possible to avoid desynchronitzartion in multiplayer strategy games while using cheats. Like using god mode hack in multiplayer game(like Total War) without getting desynchronization from game.
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Desynchronization
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 10:16:24 pm »
Desynchronitzartion...as in LAG?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 11:08:41 pm »
Game desynchronizes and kick both people from game.
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 12:13:57 am »
i know the arma servers are bad for desyncing and can cause alot of issues like getting kicked etc not too sure about this game

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 02:50:37 am »
Desync probably means that your values are different from theirs. If your values keep being different the game solves it by kicking or stopping.

Depending on the handling you could maybe turn off the cheat from time to time or try an approach where the changes affect all by making the server do the changes. In ArmA that's usually what we do with script based hacks.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 01:25:42 am »
I remember having this problem with command and conquer generals zero hour. You might try to make changes in a different way.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 01:36:05 am »
I used CheatEngine for it and it desync as soon as my unit got hit so the server checked that values of health of units etc doesnt fit, maybe freezing the game would work i gonna check possibilities

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 10:20:41 pm »
I think the way i was making my no fog hack was causing the desyncronization because i basically created the unit that would give me no fog, that might have caused the desync.

What i did to fix it was i would move my unit until it saw an enemy unit, then i would search 1, then run back and let fog cover enemy unit and then search 0. I ended up finding the function that would display enemy units. It still had fog, but i could see the units right through it.

What made it really easy was i just made it on skirmish on a player created map that the AI didn't know, they wouldn't move their units.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 02:58:04 pm »
I used CheatEngine for it and it desync as soon as my unit got hit so the server checked that values of health of units etc doesnt fit, maybe freezing the game would work i gonna check possibilities

try allowing it to be damaged , sleep (100) then restoring it to full health.

or tell the anti cheat to go and fuck its self.  :smile
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 07:42:59 pm »
I mean if i activate god mode everything is fine until some soldiers from my units got hit. They got hit but didnt lose any health so game check that they should get killed and values are different so it cause desynchronization. Idk how to avoid that desync...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 05:49:36 pm by feldmarschall »