Author Topic: !!! MOUNT & BLADE SECTION RULES !! READ BEFORE POST !!!  (Read 2824 times)

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
!!! MOUNT & BLADE SECTION RULES !! READ BEFORE POST !!!
« on: June 30, 2014, 05:34:48 pm »
Hi All,

Sorry i have been off and on the forums the past few months been travelling Around and Now its time to put some rules in place as this section is turning into a mess.

Rules

1. No new topics for requests or download links to hacks. There will be a sticky topic at the top of the section for Suggestions on what you would like in a hack, This does not mean the hacks will get made. If you want the hack so bad youtube and learn how to code.

2. No new topics on how "a hack does not work", Simply post in the same post the hack was released on. Remember we all use different systems, Software, Hardware ETC The Hacks will not run for everyone. ( If The Creator of the Hack could add what system they have tested the hack on would be a big help )

3. All This trolling About how people can or can't code, For this 1 rule i am pointing out a certain person and that is MRMedic, Helps the community out constantly and has done for 10+ years, Everyone who is a true TKC Member Doesn't question Medic on his hacks as we have all seen his work over these many years and no he is no stranger to code. I Suggest you do the same and Instead of Trolling ask for advice.

4. Help Each other out. As you can see we now have a TeamSpeak there is no reason for you to wait on a hack to be released when you could be on Learning, Teaching and creating hacks.

When a Hack does get released and you download add a thanks in the comment's, Gives the Creator's a confidence boost when they get thanks and helps them to make there next hack even better ( Works out well for everyone )

When a Hack does get released and you download add a thanks in the comment's, Gives the Creator's a confidence boost when they get thanks and helps them to make there next hack even better ( Works out well for everyone )

Any one caught breaking rules a request for a ban will be put in and if caught again Perm ban will be requested.

Lets keep this Section about Hacks, Helping and thanking people.

Thats all for now :)

Cheers Johnmann