Author Topic: NOW WORKS EVERYWHERE, SAFE ZOOM/SNIPER RIFLE HACKS  (Read 9021 times)

omark

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: NEW AWESOME, AWESOME HACKS FOR NW MULTIPLAYER!
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2014, 10:51:25 am »
nice but it don't help with musket a lot but nice work  :icon_thumbsup :icon_thumbsup

bettywarband

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2014, 01:13:16 am »
nice but it don't help with musket a lot but nice work  :icon_thumbsup :icon_thumbsup

yeh musket has a flimsy 70 per cent accuracy

so unless your at close range its not great

rifles have 93 per cent accuracy normally, but the big fat reticle usually weakens that

the strong reticle gives you a huge virtual advantage

i know lots of people who tell me that with the rifle thing they are easily ranking up 50 kills all via rifle in half an hour on deathmatch

bettywarband

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2014, 01:16:05 am »
Betty, it's an honor to meet you btw and i just wanted to ask if you were the one who said this earlier on  a server before you got banned "start up warband.exe open tab and hold r and enter x0admin is.negative replace with false then enter server" does the quote hold weight in truth, or was an impostor saying pure nonsense?

Well youve spelt a couple of things wrong, BUT if you have access to the module system, and you remove neg is admin checks, you can then hit it and over-ride checks IF you edit the .exe otherwise it will no matter what you do to your modules, still not let you take admin

however, i did not announce it to anyone but my regiment
i wasnt even online yesturday
not even on steam

i`m busy with my last week of exams

maybe it was somebody using my name, theres a lot of `bettys`

Anonymous69420

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2014, 02:08:10 am »
Well thanks for your time since your're busy and all, once again it has been an honor meeting you  :icon_biggrin2

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2014, 08:39:36 pm »
Betty, it's an honor to meet you btw and i just wanted to ask if you were the one who said this earlier on  a server before you got banned "start up warband.exe open tab and hold r and enter x0admin is.negative replace with false then enter server" does the quote hold weight in truth, or was an impostor saying pure nonsense?

Well youve spelt a couple of things wrong, BUT if you have access to the module system, and you remove neg is admin checks, you can then hit it and over-ride checks IF you edit the .exe otherwise it will no matter what you do to your modules, still not let you take admin

not even on steam

someone said it was possible to control admin modules , i never bothered to look into it but judging by what you just posted it shouldn't be that difficult, looks like a simple override of isadmin , the guy who said it ( forgot who it was ) claims to be able to admin on the camelot dm server without actually being an admin, never seen the guy bullshit so its probably true.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Anonymous69420

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2014, 04:04:46 am »

not even on steam

someone said it was possible to control admin modules , i never bothered to look into it but judging by what you just posted it shouldn't be that difficult, looks like a simple override of isadmin , the guy who said it ( forgot who it was ) claims to be able to admin on the camelot dm server without actually being an admin, never seen the guy bullshit so its probably true.

if that's true then a goldmine has been struck

bettywarband

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2014, 10:43:23 am »

not even on steam

There is one problem though and one reason i`m hesitant about things
whenever you log on to a server the id of the serial key you use shows up in the server logs (makes me laugh when individuals on steam ask me how to change their ip so they can log onto a server theyve been banned from as it has nothing to do with ip)
thats how doing things like killing everyone on your team and leaving is useless, as most admins just control f through the logs find the key you logged on with it and ban you even if you arent currently on the server at the time
thats a reason why despite my friends begging me, i am not going to tell them how to spawn nades on 33rd siege server and things like that, because is it worth getting perm banned for 30 seconds of fun?  not really.. and trust me these server admins are obsessed with banning.

the only way around it is to over-ride it in a similar way to the above discussion
in other words over-ride the check for serial key and enter in ghost like mode,

however............. in essense that is stealing as it is giving away or encouraging people to use the game without an actual key.

i could get myself in a load of legal shit doing that.

the best times were the early days of the game
ie when warband came out, most of the stats WERE CLIENT SIDE, ie you could rack up your shooting accuracy and skills in your module and it would give you a huge advantage in multiplayer, (this was fixed in their first patch)

also, when NW first came out, you could edit your files to literally spawn anything in the scene props as sapper on any server
see here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P8HCeA9o9k

this was patched up though

as a matter of fact, the first NW release you could spawn tnt right away
they changed it to a 30 second wait with the first patch, because (in their words)  people like `the bettys`  were setting it off at spawn :p lol

you could even spawn naked or change your clothes/items to anything on any server..  which of course as of patch 1 or 2 that was fixed and now it `kicks you for cheating` if you try that

you gotta hand it to them, vince and co  are totally no nonsense

ps one of the reason vince told me that he set so much of nw to be server not client based is because of databases/ systems simply cant handle excess data, and if you have players just logging onto servers and spawning rocket launchers and nades at will like it was in gta 4, it will crash servers within seconds
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 04:08:29 pm by bettywarband »

Anonymous69420

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2014, 12:56:33 pm »

not even on steam

whenever you log on to a server the id of the serial key you use shows up in the server logs (makes me laugh when individuals on steam ask me how to change their ip so they can log onto a server theyve been banned from as it has nothing to do with ip)
thats how doing things like killing everyone on your team and leaving is useless, as most admins just control f through the logs find the key you logged on with it and ban you even if you arent currently on the server at the time
thats a reason why despite my friends begging me, i am not going to tell them how to spawn nades on 33rd siege server and things like that, because is it worth getting perm banned for 30 seconds of fun?  not really.. and trust me these server admins are obsessed with banning.

the only way around it is to over-ride it in a similar way to the above discussion

however............. in essense that is stealing as it is giving away or encouraging people to use the game without an actual key.

ie when warband came out, most of the stats WERE SERVER SIDE, ie you could rack up your shooting accuracy and skills in your module and it would give you a huge advantage in multiplayer, (this was fixed in their first patch)

also, when NW first came out, you could edit your files to literally spawn anything in the scene props as sapper on any server
see here

they changed it to a 30 second wait with the first patch, because (in their words)  people like `the bettys`  were setting it off at spawn :p lol

you could even spawn naked or change your clothes/items to anything on any server..  which of course as of patch 1 or 2 that was fixed and now it `kicks you for cheating` if you try that

ps one of the reason vince told me that he set so much of nw to be server not client based is because of databases/ systems simply cant handle excess data, and if you have players just logging onto servers and spawning rocket launchers and nades at will like it was in gta 4, it will crash servers within seconds

no offense, but everyone knows you help people with scripts on server so i guess you're like the friendly neighborhood hacker

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2014, 01:14:05 pm »

not even on steam

ie when warband came out, most of the stats WERE SERVER SIDE, ie you could rack up your shooting accuracy and skills in your module and it would give you a huge advantage in multiplayer, (this was fixed in their first patch)

see here

too much to read lol , il read it later when this manflu fucks off  :smile, had it a week now  :icon_cry2

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2014, 02:01:18 pm »
they changed it to a 30 second wait with the first patch, because (in their words)  people like `the bettys`  were setting it off at spawn :p lol

lol i caught that bit just reread a bit of it , well done i like stuff like that its the tkc way ahahah

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2014, 02:06:32 pm »

You can't because the server won't send you any data if you are not logged in.

ie when warband came out, most of the stats WERE SERVER SIDE

I think you meant client not server

No. That bug was from the game engine, not from NW, so you could spawn scene props on early warband versions (doesn't matter wich module).
Also the bug was patched 30 minutes after that video was released.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2014, 02:30:14 pm »

No. That bug was from the game engine, not from NW, so you could spawn scene props on early warband versions (doesn't matter wich module).

lol the anti cheater has spoken ...betty you know this dragonemi fool has openly declared he is an anticheater just letting you know. :smile

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2014, 03:23:50 pm »
Noone cares what you say...betty knows that I am right :P

Also I am not an anticheater...doesn't matter what I said in the past...first I am against you, because you talk too much(saying stuffs that you can't actually do)...second I hate the cheaters that once they got caught, they don't recognize it.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2014, 03:46:34 pm »
Noone cares what you say...betty knows that I am right :P

Also I am not an anticheater...doesn't matter what I said in the past...first I am against you, because you talk too much(saying stuffs that you can't actually do)...second I hate the cheaters that once they got caught, they don't recognize it.

:smile
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 03:55:24 pm by MrMedic »

bettywarband

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2014, 04:13:17 pm »

A/ yes it does
if you use my system, it over-rides it, but i need to seriously consider the legal aspects of it, as like i say its technically giving a copy away for free as anyone with the stand alone version off taleworlds.com can then log onto servers.

B/ thanks for correcting i wrote that early morning i was half asleep, ive corrected my post.

C/ no it wasnt patched within 30 minutes,  are you reading the comment that vincenzo left? he likes to downplay anything that may make his baby `nw`  look inferior.  ps that video i included as an example was not mine, in fact that was actually from the look of it a single player.
i am referring to actually changing your mission temps/ scripts to spawn whatever you want from scene props, set costs as little as you want and it all worked on servers at first.
with regards to him patching it
theres no way in hell he would release a patch so quickly, dont forget when they release a patch they need to compile and batch up all the files, compile the installer etc, and theres never one patch with just one thing, they usually get as many bug fixes as possible in each patch.
patch took a week or so till it came out, it was the same patch they included the `surrender` animation with for the first time :)

anyway most of this is like crying over spilt milk, its all in the past  :icon_biggrin2
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 04:19:50 pm by bettywarband »