Author Topic: [Help] MrMedic's Mega Hack  (Read 1961 times)

amr

[Help] MrMedic's Mega Hack
« on: May 23, 2014, 06:38:17 pm »
So, i was trying to run mrmedic's mega hack but it says i need a Valid key can someone tell me how to run it?

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Re: [Help] MrMedic's Mega Hack
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 07:28:46 pm »
License for this hack is outdated, you have to wait until mrmedic gonna relase the new one...
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

mikelaw999

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 11:42:52 pm »
allways been like this, he release an key that last for an week, then remove it and you will need to wait months for next one, why even bother to make an hack for the game and share it with the community if its not going to be shared the right way, i am sure he would make toons of cash if he made an community like artificialgaming with automatic payment function.

Angmir

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 03:34:30 am »
allways been like this, he release an key that last for an week, then remove it and you will need to wait months for next one, why even bother to make an hack for the game and share it with the community if its not going to be shared the right way, i am sure he would make toons of cash if he made an community like artificialgaming with automatic payment function.

Havnt commented in a while but really. If MrMedic Likes to release hacks on his own terms then he can, im sure he has his reasons. The hacks he releases are some good stuff and keeping it on a short leash helps it not get out of hand (Conscious Hacker? If that exists). I dont see why u cant just be grateful for what he does share, he doesnt have to u know. I havnt used his newest one yet, but im sure its very good. I did however use the aimbot hack he made a lil while back, and even so it was a bummer that timed out then, was still very happy I got to at least use if for the time I could since it was a lot of fun anyways.

Really what im tryin to say is, ive read a couple posts like this one but just want to say you should be grateful for the little tast of awsome he shared with you instead of complaining that it wasnt enough. Im sure there will be plenty more cool releases from him in time.

(\ /)
( . .)
c(")(") This is bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 05:53:29 pm »

got to work on an anti kick vote now , soon as i get to 50 - 0 they start a kick vote.

AND i will release what i want when i want to and for how long i want.

if YOU dont like it ,Fuck Off and die and cry me a river.  :smile
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:05:30 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

FriendsKnow

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 02:05:12 am »
I don't know if it'll help you but  If you relog before end of the vote,you won't get kicked   :icon_biggrin2.  (instance ID?)

HrothgarVon

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 11:47:31 pm »
Well you have to wait for the new License if Medic can be arsed to release it. He said it himself he is sick of the constant moaning.

JinSuka

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 08:03:29 pm »
how i can download aimbot pls help me

MrDarkblade

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 05:25:49 am »
Need the new licence

Worm

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 09:16:36 am »
Well I can use it for free.
(I created a loader in order to crack this dll in run time).

Berger

• Online Villain
  • strdfu :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 11:57:54 am »

read here about PM?s -->  http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=12367.0

Everything offered here is free, this is NOT a pay4h@cks site  :smile

Please read before you post!

JinSuka

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 12:30:13 pm »
Okey im understand but i need download this aimbot how i can ?

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=288