Author Topic: [GAME KILLER] WARBAND MEGA HACK RELEASE.  (Read 13213 times)

bacteria

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: [игры KILLER] WARBAND мега HACK-релизе.
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2014, 04:52:20 pm »
write instruction completely and I do not understand how to include the aimbot?????

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: [GAME KILLER] WARBAND MEGA HACK RELEASE.
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2014, 05:03:38 pm »
instructions:

start the game ( do not start injector yet ).
make sure its set to dx9 mode
set all graphics settings to low
apply
close the game
start injector
start warband
click play
on the title screen you will hear a woosh sound thats the hack loaded and injected.
join a server , if its team based for example siege etc set the aimbot to 4
if its deathmatch or duel , set the aimbot to 1

if the aimbot is set to 1 , use distance and set it to a lower number to see more targets.

the aimbot key is the left ctrl key or if you have a habu Razor gaming pro mouse the aimbot key is also the back button ( left side lower key near your thumb )

if you wish to use the hack on Napoleonic wars for example , change WARBANDMOD to 2 etc etc

if you wish long range targets on for example native deathmatch then set the aimbot to 2 and then adjust distance lower = more targets , higher = closer targets only.

you can also use AddY setting to adjust how high or low the aimbot will aim over distance , a typical setting is +2

AddX is used to adjust the aim of the aimbot when you move left or right using A or D keys , a typical setting is -2 dependent on the wepon you are using at the time.

to manually block :
( make sure in options you set your block direction to mouse direction first )
hold down shift and move the mouse up to block up etc
release the shift key and it will go back into auto blocking mode.

for perfect auto block , if you set perfect auto block to 1 it will activate , but you may not be able to attack with a full swing ( again dependent on your weapon )
so adjust perfect auto block higher and it will allow more time to attack ( note setting it too high and you will not be protected for a longer period after you attack) .

for SLOWMOTION set it to 1 and activated by holding or tapping the right mouse key ..if there is no effect then download and install the free version ( trial ) of SpeederXP as your system is missing the needed drivers and the trial version of speederxp will install them for you.

autochamber set this to 1 ( set it to 10 as it gives a more accurate response ) it will activate , and make sure you have set control attack direction to movement keys in your options then when you attack ( with left mouse key ) you will automatically chamber in the direction the attacker is attempting to hit you from( note the faster your weapon attack speed is the faster your chamber will be dont try chambering a 94 against a 103 you will not get a chamber every time.).

by the way .. it is not acceptable to turn on perfect auto block and auto chamber at the same time , also if you have perfect auto block enabled and try to use a bow type weapon it will not allow you to fire so remember to turn off perfect auto block before attempting to use a bow etc.

super zoom is number pad + and - and there is no limit to how far you can zoom in or out but remember if you zoom out too far the bot will no longer function correctly so please assert a modicum of common sense in this respect.

thats about it really , follow these instructions exactly and it will work.

if you follow these instructions and it still does not work then you will have to examine your system as something will be interfering with the hack which is up to you to find and fix.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 06:42:52 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Kalorexoc

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2014, 05:21:15 pm »
thanks!  :icon_thumbsup

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2014, 05:41:00 pm »
Your welcome :smile

added instructions to the first post ffr.

tigerarrow

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2014, 06:26:51 pm »
medic is there any way to turn the autoblock off so you can manually block?

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2014, 06:30:00 pm »
medic is there any way to turn the autoblock off so you can manually block?

yep , hold down shift key , and make sure in options your block type is manual / mouse movement

hold down shift and move the mouse up to block up etc  :smile

release shift key and it will go back into auto blocking mode.

Lennart99

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2014, 07:13:11 pm »
anybody ahs working settings for Napoleonic Wars ?
Edit: I am also allways moving backwards when pressing crtl
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 07:55:57 pm by Lennart99 »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2014, 11:19:47 pm »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Captain

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2014, 12:34:38 am »
for perfect auto block , if you set perfect auto block to 1 it will activate , but you may not be able to attack with a full swing ( again dependent on your weapon )
so adjust perfect auto block higher and it will allow more time to attack ( note setting it too high and you will not be protected for a longer period after you attack) .
The highest value for this feature is one. I do not understand how it works, because when I put it on I cannot block at all. Is there a special key I must hold?
Best Warband player NA

Elvan_PL

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2014, 02:48:44 am »
Good job, You're the master. Thanks!  :smile

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2014, 03:29:42 am »
Out of curiosity, I haven't actually tried this aimbot specifically, but I've never quite understood if this sort of situation would work.

Let's say, you're aiming at someone running directly to your left at full speed, and you're a good distance away. Yes, the aimbot aims directly at the person, but does it take into account that by the time the bolt/arrow reaches him, he'd have moved? I don't see how it could, because then it'd need to predict his pathing.

Anyways, looks like it still works when they're running straight at you, or in most situations.
?A toast to the proud Lannister children: The dwarf, the cripple and the Mother of Madness.?

?There is only one hell, princess. The one we live in now.?

2000hamza

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2014, 09:39:14 am »
Mrmedic shields  :icon_thumbsup :icon_thumbsup

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2014, 10:18:17 am »
Respect.

You got it Texas!  :icon_cool2

It was my passion...outside of sex.
Oh I also used to love to fly Cessna 150's and 182's and into very short field landings and take off (1970's).
I can put one down in a supermarket parking lot...and get off the side of a hill in short order.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_uht-cKM7c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFyp4BcnkUc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHdpsGEIcsc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrYt7NQOiVM

Tell me "nobody can do that" and I will show you I can.
Same with the online game thing.

When "people" say it can't be done show them they are wrong....oh so very wrong.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 12:06:27 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Kalorexoc

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2014, 11:31:00 am »
lol i believe it, I used to have to fly in and out a lot when i was in the military. Most of the time the fob hops were of course done by PFM ...or as some call them; helicopters... had a guy flying us out once, he was quite the live wire..but anyways, the damn engine stalled mid air...Its great to know how you react to certain situations....

As i was freaking out, and getting ready to risk the chute, he calmly told me to shut the fuck up, and sit back, and that he had it....This son of a bitch kept priming something near his seat, over and over, and in a round about way manually started the blades again as we were in a flat plummet. I don't know what he did, but we fell straight down with blades spinning like a son of a bitch, apparently just enough to not kill us when we crashed. He informed me, weeks later that shit like that just happens sometimes, and that I'd be amazed at how a skilled pilot can seemingly cheat physics...And that was the last time I flew in a Helicopter.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2014, 12:19:27 pm »
He informed me, weeks later that shit like that just happens sometimes, and that I'd be amazed at how a skilled pilot can seemingly cheat physics

All about the management of energy...resources.
Not "cheating physics" but understanding the rules involved.
Flying,surfing,skating,hand-to-hand...it's all the same.

Take that thought and apply it to the game you want to "hack" using the basic tools and tutorials in the public TKC DL section.
Like examples above it is all about understanding and the management of what you are dealing with.
When you understand the "rules" the outcome is always 100% on your side.
Remember that you can do it.
Go for it.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 12:52:57 pm by ZOldDude »