Author Topic: Any newhacks?  (Read 870 times)

Kalorexoc

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Any newhacks?
« on: May 06, 2014, 12:02:14 am »
I've search the forum, and it seems that unfortunately MrMedic is suspending all MW hacks until further notice :(. I loved using his programs, and I dont know much about hacking (or really anything) other than how to use CE for editing mem.
So anyways, are there any working hacks atm for warband? especially Persistent world mod or Napoleonic wars dlc?
Thanks in advance.

p.s. If someone wants to tell me how to make my own, or rather give me the bits and piece, for me to make my own (if it isnt too upper-level experienced) I would even appreciate that! I know that from what i've read there were/are some trolls on here that are anti-cheaters, So i can certainly understand the lack of public releases.

MrDarkblade

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Any newhacks?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 07:12:37 am »
I know it is sad  :icon_cry2

papadoo

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 06:03:36 pm »
I have got auto block and it works perfect all time but i want to get now aimbot and it seems inpossible :(

Kalorexoc

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 11:51:55 am »
man good luck with that! I can imagine the complexity of writing an Aimbot for warband...lol. I read a little..here and there..increased my knowledge of all things basic C++ by: return this->02_;
lol anyways have been working on a somewhat half-assed WIP aimbot (as you can tell above, my Cpp is still a learning progress. BUT do let us know how the Aimbot works out. very interested in hearing if you succeed