Author Topic: Auto Chamber / Parry Hack  (Read 16828 times)

FriendsKnow

Re: Auto Chamber / Parry Hack
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2014, 10:40:26 pm »
an Interesing topic

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2014, 10:41:28 pm »
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2014, 11:02:25 pm »
First I need to say something. I really like how you try to help others, even thoughits hard and there are many anti-cheaters out there.

Also read your ultra-tiny text   :icon_laugh

But I forgot to tell you something. I tried in visual c++ (visual studio) too and got the same error for trying to paste the code. Same again. AttackDirection and AutoChamber gave me those errors. Even though I renamed them to MaChick and MaSheep (dont ask me why i used them  :icon_laugh) gave me errors.

Edit: Maybe I did something wrong. As itryed in visual studio i tryed to create a dll (to inject it laer in cheat engine)

Ok so in Visual Studio 2008 Express I get the error named C2094 label not defined or something (for AutoChamber_ret and AttackDirection). I need to say that I first just copied the Code and pasted it. Nothing else. I just created a dll. And paste the code to main.cpp which i created as the code of the dll.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 12:23:57 am by Troll »
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

anderslise

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2014, 04:22:40 pm »
So I've been looking at some tutorials and things like that for inspirations and how-to's, but they're mostly all of them for other games and so I try implementing it into M&B, but I have had no success. How would I go about using olly to find some offsets? What do I attach to? I have so many questions, but nowhere to find answers.

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2014, 05:31:08 pm »
Anyone has a solution? :unsure
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

papadoo

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2014, 06:01:21 pm »
wtf is this shit?

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2014, 06:19:08 pm »
wtf is this shit?

I asked for solution, not for stupid comments.  :cluebat_new
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

2000hamza

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2014, 10:09:10 pm »
lkşilk

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2014, 10:50:45 pm »
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2014, 01:50:32 am »
The key to understanding is to know what you're doing at all times. ;)

The fundamental questions you need answered are how people make computer programs, how they make cheats, and how it all works. In order to make use of that code snippet you first have to know that.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2014, 02:03:49 am »
The key to understanding is to know what you're doing at all times. ;)

The fundamental questions you need answered are how people make computer programs, how they make cheats, and how it all works. In order to make use of that code snippet you first have to know that.

Well I know a Bit of programming. But thats the thing. It's just a Bit.

I personally wanted to make a dll of that snippet, to inject IT than in cheat engine. But as said those two variables Autochamber_ret and attackdirection aren't asm variables like edx or esp or whatever.

Those other things like the basics i can easily google myself.
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2014, 02:18:07 am »
I'm trying to figure out how to explain, knowing the basics is a good start. However, to get anywhere with the snippet you have to know what it is and what you need to do to understand it.

The value of it is not the specific code itself, it's the idea. But, in fact you may not even have to know any programming to implement this. However, you absolutely have to know how to use memory scanners like Cheat Engine and programs like Trainer Maker Kit. A tool maker called L. Spiro had a promising project going on, but I never saw what came out of it:

http://memoryhacking.com/download.php

Could be worth a check, but Cheat Engine and TMK are definitely beginner friendly. That's the first step.

After that you need to know how to make a basic hack like Unlimited Ammo. It's a good exercise and is where everyone starts. Once you have managed to do that, you will know the answer to your question.

anderslise

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2014, 03:07:42 am »
mov edx,[esp+10] // direction of the enemy swing

Right now the big question on my mind is: "How did he find this?"

I tried messing around with Olly, but I didn't come any closer and I don't know what else I should use/do to reproduce this.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2014, 03:58:02 am »
Olly is good, but I would not start with it, but rather use the debugger in Cheat Engine.

You need to find an entry point by using a memory searcher. It pays off to think about it beforehand, because some approaches may be easier than others.

Programming experience is for sure good, because you get better understanding of eg how a swing can be coded and how information can be stored.

There is a game hacking archive in the DL section which includes everything anyone needs to get started and more. Cheat Engine has some kind of search/sieve tutorial/challenge which may be good to complete as well. Generally it's a prerequisite for this kind of hack. If someone can't do an unlimited ammo or complete the tutorials there, he won't be able to reproduce this hack.

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2014, 03:59:06 am »
I'm trying to figure out how to explain, knowing the basics is a good start. However, to get anywhere with the snippet you have to know what it is and what you need to do to understand it...

So I have a question for you: did you made this hack running? And if yes, what programm did you use.

I read on the lspiro website and found out that it has a codecaving and code injection feature. It can also convert asm into machine language. I dont know if i understood this right but you said the snippet with attackDirection and autochamber_ret are an idea. But thats the important thing. I need to know how to convert the idea into a functional variable. And thats the big stone in my way.
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0