Author Topic: Auto Chamber / Parry Hack  (Read 16823 times)

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
Auto Chamber / Parry Hack
« on: May 04, 2014, 03:09:11 am »
I'm a newb in modding and hacking  :icon_biggrin2 But I know a little bit and the best thing is: I know how to Google  :icon_laugh

So pls dont blame me.

Well I wanted to know if this is posible (as an .exe or else) for warband 1.158

One of the best Programmer and coder here, MrMedic, has posted sonething Like that a while ago but i didnt understood how to implent the c++ code ingame. (Thanks you MrMedic you are so good never stop coding)

Also my english is Bad sry I'm German :icon_blush  :icon_thumbsup
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 05:12:06 pm by Troll »
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
Re: Auto Chamber / Parry Hack
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 03:45:00 pm »
Any1?   :unsure
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 11:01:28 pm »
So, thanks to MrMedics nice code, I have a light in the dark:

__declspec(naked) void AutoChamber()
{
   __asm
   {

// seeing as we are here he is in a attack and swinging
      pushad
            mov edx,[esp+10] // direction of the enemy swing.
            mov dword ptr AttackDirection,edx // direction my guy will chamber
      popad

mov edx,[esp+0x10] // lets restore the old code and go back in to this game
            jmp AutoChamber_Ret // back to warband 1.158 meanwhile that 'other' routine is chambering in his swing direction

}
}

// edited found a faster version

But I do not know how to implent it. I tried to paste it in Visual Basic c++ but got some Errors.
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Kalorexoc

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 11:56:44 pm »
yeah im having some problems with this as hell, as far as trying to hook it

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 12:02:08 am »
yeah im having some problems with this as hell, as far as trying to hook it

Yeah Im not the only one  :icon_biggrin2
Who else has problems with it?

Well the thing is that I unterstand the lines of that little snippet, but it's , as you said, hard to hook it.
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Captain

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 07:34:28 pm »
What to do with this code/ how to inject/ urn it into something easily workable. I am so conffuzzled... but with auochambe, noone shall beat me!
Best Warband player NA

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 09:31:05 pm »
What to do with this code/ how to inject/ urn it into something easily workable. I am so conffuzzled... but with auochambe, noone shall beat me!

Yes thats the thingy. I know what it is (the code) but all of us don't know how to implent it. MrMedic said we should find it out by ourselves. But I dont know how to do that...
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 12:57:52 am »
Thing is if i tell you how to find what needs to be found , the 'anti-cheaters' around here will try and get it patched.

released this snippet to give the ones that want to learn a push in the correct direction.

edit a big clue this next part :
edx .. 0 1 2 3 .

« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 01:10:16 am by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 01:20:22 am »
Thing is if i tell you how to find what needs to be found , the 'anti-cheaters' around here will try and get it patched.

released this snippet to give the ones that want to learn a push in the correct direction.

edit a big clue this next part :
edx .. 0 1 2 3 .

Usually I love quizes cuz they are easy, but this one is a hard stone  :icon_biggrin2

Anderslise told me about this that you had problems with those stupid 'anti-cheaters' and I understand it now.

So as far as I know eax or edx is some Assmbler Registry in which you can store numbers.... and 0 1 2 3 are numbers  :icon_laugh

But how to use them...... Maybe with OllyDB ..... I dont know need to think about it  :icon_laugh
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 10:41:29 am »
OK so I tried to implent the code in cheat engine (with auto-assembler) but it keeps saying to me AttackDirection and AutoChamber_ret cant be implented.

Edit: I watched a Video and they said that pushad will write all the things that are associated with them (mov edx ...) to the first free lines of the memory. And popad will restore them. I just need to know which programm should I use to implent the c++ code.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 04:33:52 pm by Troll »
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 05:18:32 pm »
Ok I can see you are trying..

Bloodshed dev c , visual studio express , masm , etc can all handle asm.

Basically this routine in laymen's terms does:

1: knows the enemy is attacking (or it would not be executed but instead skipped ) ,then stores the enemy's attack direction (in my location that i chose to name: attackdirection.. could of been anything instead of attackdirection it could of been anticheatersareallkidsthatgotdroppedontheirheadasasmallchild) (for another routine to read)

2: returns to the game ( jumps back to the location stored in AutoChamber_Ret the ret part at the end is short hand to me for return address )and the game continues..

-- -- -------------------------------------------------------------------

Another routine reads the attack direction of the enemy attack ( which was previously stored )

then sets my attack direction to the same as the attacker.

The result is ( the impossible ) an autochamber hack.

btw since posting the routine i have found a much simpler way

tip : push 06 no .. push 07 yes.

next part : anti guest size control in effect QUOTE TO READ.

in theory there are always more than 1 way to accomplish the task, in this game what i am finding the more i dig deeper is it is quite badly coded ( programed )

for example:
 the other day i was testing something else and literally froze all the players in a server and i was not disconnected and to my amazement i could still move freely ...

inbetween i ran round and killed all the players ( they were all stood still ) i then changed what i had previously changed and the server gave me the points, i havent been able to reproduce this yet but i will im sure of it so there's another avenue for you to peruse.  :smile

i remember it being close to the autoblock routine , some routines around there will reproduce the effect and its probably linked to a bool which will be something like ismultiplay issingleplay so have a wander inside them routines and see if you can find it.

note: im starting to believe that 'its all server side' is complete bullshit to be truthful , its more likely to be a background thread backing up data and then restoring it.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 06:03:34 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 07:29:48 pm »
First I need to say something. I really like how you try to help others, even thoughits hard and there are many anti-cheaters out there.

Also read your ultra-tiny text   :icon_laugh

But I forgot to tell you something. I tried in visual c++ (visual studio) too and got the same error for trying to paste the code. Same again. AttackDirection and AutoChamber gave me those errors. Even though I renamed them to MaChick and MaSheep (dont ask me why i used them  :icon_laugh) gave me errors.

Edit: Maybe I did something wrong. As itryed in visual studio i tryed to create a dll (to inject it laer in cheat engine)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 07:39:38 pm by Troll »
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Geriop

• Cheater Apprentice
  • geriop2 - skype
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 07:31:58 pm »
same problem :icon_cry2

anderslise

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 10:21:15 pm »
I'm also trying (pretty slowly, but still) to understand this part by part and how to actually turn it into something useful.

I will spend most of my day tommorow (with breaks of course) trying to create and understand how an ESP hack works. (Not auto-chamber, but something I have wanted to do for a little while).

Not getting spoonfed .exe's have motivated me to learn. Thank you Medic  :icon_thumbsup
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:32:16 pm by anderslise »

Kalorexoc

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2014, 10:26:33 pm »
First I need to say something. I really like how you try to help others, even thoughits hard and there are many anti-cheaters out there.

Also read your ultra-tiny text   :icon_laugh

But I forgot to tell you something. I tried in visual c++ (visual studio) too and got the same error for trying to paste the code. Same again. AttackDirection and AutoChamber gave me those errors. Even though I renamed them to MaChick and MaSheep (dont ask me why i used them  :icon_laugh) gave me errors.

Edit: Maybe I did something wrong. As itryed in visual studio i tryed to create a dll (to inject it laer in cheat engine)

He's one of the best, I used to love it when his hacks came out