Author Topic: about macros  (Read 990 times)

SOFGrylls

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
about macros
« on: April 27, 2014, 12:06:45 am »
I know how to use macros. but i want to know the things possible with macros. I saw Mrmedic give two macros one is a feint and one is like a charged up attack. is the feint only visible to the enemy? because i do not see my guy feinting. also is it possible to make a macro lets lets you spam the yell button XD. thx in advance for info.

tigerarrow

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: about macros
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 12:15:32 am »
I know how to use macros. but i want to know the things possible with macros. I saw Mrmedic give two macros one is a feint and one is like a charged up attack. is the feint only visible to the enemy? because i do not see my guy feinting. also is it possible to make a macro lets lets you spam the yell button XD. thx in advance for info.
i aint sure what you mean with spam the yell button but feints are visible to you and the enemy for most of what i heard it does look more confusing or weird for the enemy than for one self but you should be able to see it also

SOFGrylls

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 12:18:46 am »
i aint sure what you mean with spam the yell button but feints are visible to you and the enemy for most of what i heard it does look more confusing or weird for the enemy than for one self but you should be able to see it also
not one Mrmedics macr. buti think NW you press c and your guy yells. itd be funny to spam that XD

tigerarrow

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 12:56:46 am »
ahhh like that well that is easy if you have a keyboard or mouse with extra buttons and the mouse driver for it so you can make macros just start the macro record: and press the button C or whatever the yelling is on and it will repeatly yell just set it to while key is press and hold it :)

MrDarkblade

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 04:11:19 am »
Spamming the yell button  :icon_cool2 that would be nice