Author Topic: Can AutoBlock be detected  (Read 2449 times)

SOFGrylls

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Can AutoBlock be detected
« on: April 22, 2014, 08:37:08 am »
Some guys threatened to have some guy check something on the server that will tell if I've been using auto block. they said they scanned it and said they found illegal activity.

Warbander69

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Can AutoBlock be detected
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 01:36:10 pm »
I don't think the server or admin can introduce some sort of 'super-script' that can detect players using autoblock...

However what you need to look out for is when people catch you out (its very easy to tell who is using autoblock for me anyway), quit immediately and change your character and maybe play on another server or just stop playing for the day

:icon_cool2

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 01:49:36 pm »
I've made a script that can detect autoblock with an accuracy of 90%, full serverside. Right now it is not on any server, because i didn't shared it, but it will probably be. So yes, autoblock can be detected!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 10:00:56 pm »
Some guys threatened to have some guy check something on the server that will tell if I've been using auto block. they said they scanned it and said they found illegal activity.

yes it can be ive witnessed scripts on servers that auto kick a player. its to do with the time of the block and comparing it server side.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 10:07:45 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

SOFGrylls

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 03:05:18 am »
I don't think the server or admin can introduce some sort of 'super-script' that can detect players using autoblock...

However what you need to look out for is when people catch you out (its very easy to tell who is using autoblock for me anyway), quit immediately and change your character and maybe play on another server or just stop playing for the day

:icon_cool2
well they said i am guilty and i can get in trouble with the feds but i played it off and said stop making hackusations and that i swear i have never used autoblock and that someone probably was on their server with a autoblock and they let me free hehehe. but they said their "friend" that did the scan is a CIC agent i think and that i breached the server so i commited a crime haha.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 06:40:52 am »
get in trouble with the feds
Not.

CIC agent
Whatever the hell that is.

Sounds like they are trying to feed you a large bowl of Bullshit.

Back in "the day" I would have told them "Yes I am Z and cheating...nobody cares and I am the nice one @ TKC so live with it."

Strangely enough they all seemed to agree with my point of view after a bit of education... TKC style.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 06:47:11 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Warbander69

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 01:42:24 pm »
get in trouble with the feds
Not.

CIC agent
Whatever the hell that is.

Sounds like they are trying to feed you a large bowl of Bullshit.

Back in "the day" I would have told them "Yes I am Z and cheating...nobody cares and I am the nice one @ TKC so live with it."

Strangely enough they all seemed to agree with my point of view after a bit of education... TKC style.

I agree with you 120%.

Let them know you're proud of being a cheater and that they can go fuck themselves.

gmercan

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 06:59:42 pm »
no i guess  :icon_shifty

papadoo

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2014, 01:28:08 am »
lol

Troll

• Online Villain
  • Look left -> Fool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 03:57:01 pm »
With injection i would say no. But in other games injected games do screenshots to detect you. But i think warband would not do something like that.  :icon_thumbsup
A wise man once said:

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Leon

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 08:44:31 pm »
The game can't detect it, since it basically has no anti-cheat, but I'm sure that most poeple who've used an autoblock themselves, can see that you're using one aswell..
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
- Mahatma Gandhi

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2014, 08:47:55 pm »
ive never scripted , i very rarely do anything other than c or asm but
i heard somewhere that its detected by the time the server registers a block , probably because auto block is instantaneous and its something like if
blocktime-attacktime < 100th of a second then it thinks your auto'ing ( that is how i would do it if i was an anti cheater like dragonemi ) ,
however this can easily be bypassed and it still blocks every time.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

centuri0n7

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2014, 10:44:23 am »
EDIT-
huh, nevermind

Ryosha

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2014, 08:03:55 pm »
Lets hope they share with server hosts!  The sooner they get it out there, the sooner someone can make a workaround for the anti-hack.   There are plenty of server hosts that use hacks, and that would be happy to contribute to our community.

The thing about software and systems is that there is always a way in, and around everything. For it to be flawless and un-hackable, not even the owner of the software would be able to access it.  Or just kept to ones own server for personal use.   As soon as they share an anti-cheat, someone is working on hacking it.
It turns into a back and forth stalemate between hackers and anti-cheaters.

So..."Share if you dare."        A common internet term.

All in all, anti-hacks of any kind have a lower success rate than the hacks.  In my personal opinion, I see more vote initiated bans than anti-hack bans.
The anti-hacks don't even function properly, and kick "innocent" players due to spamming, or hitting their buttons too quickly.  Can't really make money off an anti-hack that doesn't function, and people don't work without getting paid. So there are naturally less anti-hack developers.

Eventually over time, certain games become antiquated, and players disappear from the servers.   It became an expensive, unproductive endeavor.
Just wasn't worth it to stop hacks that people don't use often anyways.

Now to answer the question in short...Yes autoblock can be detected eventually.  Though as soon as it's detected it won't be long before being undetected again.     

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 08:26:35 pm by Ryosha »

FriendsKnow

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2014, 11:16:15 pm »
 :icon_laugh
no way to stop autoblock bro and there is no any working script out.

I can cross my heart and hope to die it will never happen.

and basically admins can do everything on their servers because they host them.

(full access)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 11:24:38 pm by FriendsKnow »