Author Topic: Aimbot 1.2 question  (Read 2581 times)

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Aimbot 1.2 question
« on: April 20, 2014, 07:37:33 pm »
MrMedic, Here is a possibility to get a key that dont get outdated after 1 day??? Key worked today morrning but now it says that i have to renew it... I made a topic because You dont reply to my PM.
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

zaab

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Aimbot 1.2 question
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 04:27:38 pm »
It works perfectly fine.. Update your date/time settings properly and re-download it all. However, the targeting of the blue boxes is broken and bugged, he never updated the download to his fixed version. So don't expect to aimbot, or you may get it to work 1 out 1000 tries. I've only had it work successfully twice.
Stuff.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 04:59:37 pm »
What do you mean 'Update your date/time settings properly"?
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

Geriop

• Cheater Apprentice
  • geriop2 - skype
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 05:21:14 pm »
What did you do when you have a license program terminates? I like rearranging time clock software :icon_biggrin2

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 05:39:11 pm »
there seems to be some confusion about getting this hack to run with the new keys , its very simple to do

download the old beta version in the start thread of this topic .
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=12187.0

place it on your desktop

unzip/rar it to your desktop

download the latest license key

replace the mrmedic.dat contained inside the do_not_open folder with the new mrmedic.dat.

run the injector , start the game.

a system date rollback will only work in certain circumstances and doing so may invalidate the next keys (for this and also updated versions) so its not a wise idea but its entirely up to you if you cant do without the hack for a few days but dont complain if the new keys do not work for you ( as in feldmarcials example ).

my aim is to allow people to cheat but what i see happening more and more is people trying to defeat the main purpose of the locked cheat files , its original purpose was to contain the cheat as if everyone uses it it will destroy the game you like having the advantage on so its really self defeating in its self.

my aim is not to ruin the games , and if this carries on then i will completely wash my hands of this title and continue it no more.

please people use a modicum of common sense and stop acting like 10 year old.

this game is in a mess at the moment and i will not continue if it stays that way , it is not fair on the people that do not cheat and have paid good money for the game. final warning, this hack will be dropped if it continues.

remember this : if everyone in the server has an aimbot you no longer have an advantage. so its up to you guys to figure this out, i started this project to help you people from tkc out , but its starting to be abused , remember i dont even play these games so it will be no skin off my nose if i delete the source , uninstal the games and toddle on my merry little way.. the ball my friends is in your court now. :smile

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 05:54:44 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 05:47:15 pm »
Easy, if the license bug cant be fixed but new aimbot gonna relase in few days no problem then

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 05:55:39 pm »
NO one wants to "defeat the main purpose of the locked cheat files", i waited for Your hack, used it like 2 hours and then when i wanted to run game again it says that license date had expired so it weird...

zaab

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 06:02:58 pm »
And I'm not telling him to rollback his time, just to make sure it's set properly.. It works fine as is.
Stuff.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 06:03:58 pm »
NO one wants to "defeat the main purpose of the locked cheat files", i waited for Your hack, used it like 2 hours and then when i wanted to run game again it says that license date had expired so it weird...

Remember with great power comes great responsibility. :icon_rolleyes2

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 06:15:02 pm »
And I'm not telling him to rollback his time, just to make sure it's set properly.. It works fine as is.

I know , and im not having a pop at anyone what i am trying to say is it seems the more people using it ... the more its leveling the playing field and you lot ( yes you included ) are losing your advantage  , personally i think these warbands are utter shit! but some dont ..

I can see this hack ruining these game's though as some have stated in other threads and to pm's to me literally begging me not to make any more hacks for this game , so i may discontinue it as of now ... see the problem seems to be that self control around here has hit at an all time low , i may take it private may discontinue it all together .. i will decide later which way to go.

[edit] i think i will go into low gear on the warband titles now , leave it to someone else to make aimbots for the warband series for the time being.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:22:04 pm by MrMedic »

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 06:55:51 pm »
Your aimbot license stopped working without any reason and i wanted to figure it out. Forum is for asking and HELPING another members.

HackerPL

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 07:45:55 pm »
MrMedic aimbot is not perfect it's hard to hit someone. And when someone is on a horse at all it can not be hit.Sory my English bad.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 07:54:10 pm by HackerPL »
<iframe width="200" height="80" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bOpLs6qfYoI?autoplay=1"> </iframe>

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 08:02:34 pm »
Hi
Can you give me new license key for Your 1.2 version aimbot? I want to use it with wfas.
Regards

Hi
 Can you give me new license key to your aimbot 1.2?? I sent you pm before but u didnt aneswered.

Hi
Can You give me the new license key to the AIMBOT 1.2?? Keys at the download sections are outdated.
Regards,
Feldmarschall

Your aimbot worked well with 18 april license but 2 days(1 day after approve) after it doesnt work.... It has limit of times that it can be started or what??? Please reply

MrMedic it send me this Aimbot :D
Hi MrMedic what you send me this aimbots

MrMedic what I have to do to get from you this Aimbot

Yes, please send me. :)

MrMedic it send me this Aimbot :D

Hi MrMedic what you send me this aimbots
Funny you think you're doing it for the people but remember I have your files from Aimbot and easy to do with them Aimbot

And I can get a license to Aimbot 1.2?

Hello!Mr. Medic, would you be so kind to give me a key for AiM bot? Just hope) Thx for your work)

Hello Mr.Medic. Would you be so kind to give me a key? I just want to check it very much) Thx fo the work!

Hi
Can you give me new license key for Your 1.2 version aimbot? I want to use it with wfas.
Regards

Hi
 Can you give me new license key to your aimbot 1.2?? I sent you pm before but u didnt aneswered.

Your aimbot worked well with 18 april license but 2 days(1 day after approve) after it doesnt work.... It has limit of times that it can be started or what??? Please reply

.. day after day ... there is a limit to my patients , ive missed out hundreds of pm's this is just an example of my pm inbox every day.. this is another reason i am putting the aimbot on hold im too busy for this every day reading through all the begging pm's . im doing this for free remember and to be honest its starting to become annoying.

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2014, 08:58:30 pm »
You have that amount of spam because of those licenses, not saying that they are very bad but thats the reason.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2014, 09:08:49 pm »
MrMedic, Here is a possibility to get a key that dont get outdated after 1 day??? Key worked today morrning but now it says that i have to renew it... I made a topic because You dont reply to my PM.

you messed the key up ( trying to extend it probably ) ... you made a new thread complaining about me not replying because you have been spamming my pm box  ( really sorry  :smile ) ... feldmarshal you should learn to program or your cycle will continue forever. :smile

this is merely a suggestion , follow my advice or dont that is entirely up to you , dont take it as a flame or a troll , its good advice , i would take it if i were you.

( i was going to delete this but the guy needs telling to get off his behind and make some kind of effort. if you start making your own hack then i will be more than happy to help if i can , until then the spoon feeding is not doing any good, so its stopped as of today. )
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 09:19:23 pm by MrMedic »