Author Topic: Aimbot 1.2 question  (Read 2582 times)

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Re: Aimbot 1.2 question
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 09:41:51 pm »
MrMedic, Here is a possibility to get a key that dont get outdated after 1 day??? Key worked today morrning but now it says that i have to renew it... I made a topic because You dont reply to my PM.

you messed the key up ( trying to extend it probably ) ... you made a new thread complaining about me not replying because you have been spamming my pm box  ( really sorry  :smile ) ... feldmarshal you should learn to program or your cycle will continue forever. :smile

this is merely a suggestion , follow my advice or dont that is entirely up to you , dont take it as a flame or a troll , its good advice , i would take it if i were you.

( i was going to delete this but the guy needs telling to get off his behind and make some kind of effort. if you start making your own hack then i will be more than happy to help if i can , until then the spoon feeding is not doing any good, so its stopped as of today. )
I can make some stuff with cheatengine but i cant make warband/wfas hacks so i waited until relase of your new license for warband but it worked for 2 hours and then it said that its outdated and you dont want to help me figuring out this issue and deleted new license key from downloads...some weird shit happens
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 11:24:11 pm »
.. give me an icecream i want icecream now !

I can make some stuff with cheatengine but i cant make warband/wfas hacks

No such thing as cant..  , try harder you can achieve anything you put your mind to , its just a matter of persevering until you accomplish whatever it is you set out to do. :smile
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrDarkblade

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 04:15:40 am »
It would be hard to make an aim bot for M&B

JinSuka

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile