Author Topic: [REQUEST]Attack Speed & Ms & Reload S & Inf Charges & Shield's hp  (Read 1251 times)

grimgrents

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Yo guys is there hax which can increase your attack speed or movement speed or reload speed or item charges like infinite arrows/dards/axes/javelins or Shield's hp please ? :D

If one of these things is possible could you please give me the link to one existing hack ? if it doesnt exist yet (:D) tell me if its possible to make it with cheat engine please :D

I forgot :D For v1.158 on private servers Thanks in advice
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 02:10:59 pm by grimgrents »

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [REQUEST]Attack Speed & Ms & Reload S & Inf Charges & Shield's hp
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 05:13:02 pm »
It is not possible to do such things for multiplayer (only if you are the hoster), because all of these things are server side.

grimgrents

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 05:53:52 am »
Ok thanks mate :D

Courage

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 10:50:25 am »
Damn.. That's ashame..

Warbander69

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 01:37:09 pm »
It is not possible to do such things for multiplayer (only if you are the hoster), because all of these things are server side.

"Private server" indicating that the hoster would be involved and therefore set the amount of say javelins to 999

There should be an admin tool that allows you to do it, try searching M&B Warband admin tool and pay attention to TaleWorld's Warband forums

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 06:05:05 pm »

"Private server" indicating that the hoster would be involved and therefore set the amount of say javelins to 999

There should be an admin tool that allows you to do it, try searching M&B Warband admin tool and pay attention to TaleWorld's Warband forums

I specified that if he is the hoster, he can do what he wants with his server(making himself invincible, 1 hit 1 kill, infinite ammo and so on).

Also don't tell me to pay attention to taleworld's modding forums, because i'm an experienced modder of warband multiplayer (i know that you will say that i'm not, that i only say this only for blahblahblah) and i stay with the modding page opened all the time, so i can see new stuffs, new problems and help others.

zaab

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 08:41:26 pm »
DragonEmi, it is entirely possible but extremely difficult to do this along with a lot of other hacks using packet editing; but it'll take a lot of testing and decrypting.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 09:29:18 pm by zaab »
Stuff.

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 01:00:32 am »
DragonEmi, it is entirely possible but extremely difficult to do this along with a lot of other hacks using packet editing; but it'll take a lot of testing and decrypting.

IF, but only IF, you are just joining a random server, that is not owned by you or by your friends, and that is not modified to have in it hacks, then you, as a client, can't do what the OP wants.

Instead, if you are the hoster (have full control of server, FULL), then you can easily modifie the server to give you advantages.

But again, only IF you have FULL control of server.