Author Topic: [v1.158] Wall Hack (Request)  (Read 1031 times)

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
[v1.158] Wall Hack (Request)
« on: March 20, 2014, 03:15:55 am »
Medic's aimbot seems to be the only updated hack with a wallhack attached. A wallhack is the only thing I want, as my combat abilities are semi-decent. So, if anyone might consider making one...  :icon_biggrin2

Medic mentioned breaking up his aimbot into several pieces, an autoblock- a wallhack/chams, though that hasn't happened yet.

Or, if anyone knows of a currently updated and working WH, i'd appreciate it if you tell me.
?A toast to the proud Lannister children: The dwarf, the cripple and the Mother of Madness.?

?There is only one hell, princess. The one we live in now.?

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: [v1.158] Wall Hack (Request)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 04:46:21 am »
vreeland do you mean wall-hack or chams , chams mean that the player is 1 colour behind a wall and another when visible , wallhack means make the player visible as if they are infront of everything ( ie not coloured )

anyway here's the code.

wallhack for all players ( including nekids ).
Code: [Select]
if ( D_Hash == 0xAAD4ADB3 || D_Hash == 0x7D1E2F7B  /*|| D_Hash == 0x1D1E4F7A (HORSE)*/ )
{ p_Dx->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE,false); }
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 07:30:23 am »
And I just need to make this into an executable .BAT file, and run that?

?A toast to the proud Lannister children: The dwarf, the cripple and the Mother of Madness.?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 11:29:05 am »
You could also just use the "Mr Medic Generic Wallhack" from the TKC Public Download Section....and run the game in DX9 mode (works for all games).

PS:

Tell Medic thanks,it makes him fell happy to be appreciated and loved.

Oh BTW he feels even better if you pay for his next few pints and some chips as well.   :icon_cool2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 12:59:37 pm »
You could also just use the "Mr Medic Generic Wallhack" from the TKC Public Download Section....and run the game in DX9 mode (works for all games).

PS:

Tell Medic thanks,it makes him fell happy to be appreciated and loved.

Oh BTW he feels even better if you pay for his next few pints and some chips as well.   :icon_cool2

I tell him thanks a lot in our private messages. Cherished conversations that we have together. I could go on and on talking about them, but I wouldn't want to risk making Z a tad bit jelly.

-And thanks for the tip.

(By generic wallhack you mean the Wallhack creator?)

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 01:17:59 pm »
Oh, this. Wallhack creator. I remember trying to figure out how to use this before but I didn't have any luck. Medic mentioned someone should make a tutorial for it a while back in one of his posts, I think, but afaik no one did.

I'll poke around, but there's some files that seem exactly the same with only slight changes in the name, so I really don't know.

Difference between these two is what?:
WallhackCreator+tex
WallhackCrator+Setvertex(ex...arma)