Author Topic: ArmA3 Public Hack  (Read 2417 times)

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
ArmA3 Public Hack
« on: January 03, 2014, 09:18:59 pm »
ArmA3 Public Hack

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=279

This hack gives one an entry point to get their SQF code into the game.
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: ArmA3 Public Hack
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 07:34:43 pm »
I dont play arma games anymore but well done stealthsteck , thanks for sharing with the community. :icon_thumbsup.

btw an easier method than this was to manually execute a script command without a file.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 09:29:21 pm »
Anyone care to explain this little PM Law/Eden/imissoldofp/leechnoob sent me on Unknowncheats?

Quote from: stealthstick
Quote from: law
the hack you posted has address i gave you ..
I know you would of figurd it out on your own but
you just shared an address no one was using as of yet and now made it public.:BoomSmilie_anim: thanks... that was a nice asshole move.
I can see why now you were ignoring me.
its good i didnt share battaleye bypass and sig checks this would of been in your hack too.
you might be a good scripter but i dont trust you anymore.
goodby.
Calm your tits, if you knew anything programming or reversal then you wouldve known that some old address that you gave me almost a year ago would not work due to updates in the executable. I found the pointer offsets myself and also did a pattern scan to future proof the hack. If you actually knew how to hack then this release shouldn't effect you.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Another thing is, I am a fucking marvelous scripter, a beginning programmer (a good one at that), I can reverse things on my own, I can memory edit on my own, I can do all this shit on my own. This guy has nothing on the table to offer besides stuff he begged a friend or two for. His PM just goes to show his lack of understanding computers in general; his failure to spell things past a 3rd grade level, his lack of understanding of how memory works (the whole fact that he thinks some address he gave me a year ago would even work today), and the fact that he didn't want to share "battaleye bypass and sig checks" with me, which of course doesn't make any sense whatsoever since a sig-check/pattern scan is just that... A pattern scan, searching for a specific order of bytes in memory or anything really. And what good is a Battleye bypass when I'm already able to get past it on my own? This guy has no damn clue about what he is talking about and is what we call a "skid". The only reason he is raging is because his only method of injecting his shitty SQF code is now compromised. I have plenty of other ways to inject code but don't care as I don't hack ArmA3 servers anymore since it's stupid and has no outcome. I've grown past that, and for someone of your age Law, I don't see what you're attempting to accomplish. Go to school, get your degree, then get an actual career in the field where you can apply your knowledge. Shit, when I met you I thought you knew everything, then I began to realize that you knew little, then I surpassed you by a metric shit ton, I actually studied, I actually applied my knowledge, and did good things with it. SQF "hacking (if you even want to call it that) turned into actual mission development for many servers and even my own game modes and mods; programming turned into making actual programs that people now use for their servers, to build websites, etc. The fact that I even released this for skiddies wasn't for "street-cred", or to look cool, no it is for my own practice. I do this shit for fun. What do you do for fun? You download someone else's work and modify it slightly (actually breaking it sometimes, wanting me to fix it), then try to sell it.
I don't know what you're trying to become, Law, but it's nothing to be proud of. You have nothing to show for your little hacker life and have progressed at the rate of a slug trying to go up a hill why stuck in a puddle of honey.
- If you're reading this "law", have a nice day.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 09:47:13 pm by stealthstick »

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 01:05:34 am »
you just shared an address no one was using as of yet and now made it public.:BoomSmilie_anim: thanks... that was a nice asshole move.
its good i didnt share battaleye bypass and sig checks this would of been in your hack too.
goodby.
Calm your tits, if you knew anything programming or reversal then you wouldve known that some old address that you gave me almost a year ago would not work due to updates in the executable. I found the pointer offsets myself and also did a pattern scan to future proof the hack. If you actually knew how to hack then this release shouldn't effect you.

Nice way to speak when the the truth is i helped you,
And it didnt efect me hacking ,,, i have my own and its injectible anytime also has a way around my ban,  i just didnt like seeing it posted on your hack the way you did it is more like a informent so other people get caught,  but never the less i dont use onload or unload. I also made a hack for bf4 so watch how you say i dont know anything, .... a3 is easy compared to other games, try one .

Here you go again with your bullshit. You didn't help me at all. You just leeched off me and you can hack BF4? Big fucking deal, that means nothing. I actually do stuff with my knowledge while you do kiddy shit. Have a nice day fucklord.

mardeon

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 06:31:59 pm »
thanks

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 07:48:56 pm »
goodby.

Nice way to speak when the the truth is i helped you,
And it didnt efect me hacking ,,, i have my own and its injectible anytime also has a way around my ban,  i just didnt like seeing it posted on your hack the way you did it is more like a informent so other people get caught,  but never the less i dont use onload or unload. I also made a hack for bf4 so watch how you say i dont know anything, .... a3 is easy compared to other games, try one .

Here you go again with your bullshit. You didn't help me at all. You just leeched off me and you can hack BF4? Big fucking deal, that means nothing. I actually do stuff with my knowledge while you do kiddy shit. Have a nice day fucklord.

I warned you about that ofp fucking utter dummy years ago , see you finally realized eh.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

StumpyG

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 03:35:46 am »
Probably get battleyebanned ?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 08:58:47 pm »
Probably get battleyebanned ?

BattleEye can't ban those people who tell it to screw off.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

sonica

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 03:27:18 am »
thanks man !