Author Topic: HB204 and wallhack ...ever around same questions...  (Read 1860 times)

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
HB204 and wallhack ...ever around same questions...
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2004, 07:08:41 pm »
Well if you play with the game extracted VC will shut down when hradba is on and you join a server. However it should not be too hard to find the JE jump and avoid it, I've not tested it as I seldom play VC.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 12:42:16 am »
Quote from: Marco
I think the problem with editing the Hradba dll is, it isnt easy.
I think:
Vietcong start and connect to a server with HB.
Then the client generate a key from the hradba204.cbf file and compare it with the servers hradba204.cbf.
If it is not the right then downloading it from server.
When its right then delete the _hb_folder of the client and then Vietcong extract the proper hradba204.cbf to the new _hb_folder.
(maybe it check the hardba.dll file again if its the same one as on the server) And then load the hradba.dll in to the memory.
When editing the hradba in the memory it will crash or it will loaded the hradba.dll again, I think.
So if you want to change the hradba.dll file,you will need to break somewhere(i think before loading the hradba.dll to memory), then replace the hradba.dll file and let the game load the wrong hradba file.
The main problem is that the dll file say that he is an other version.
So you must create a hradba.dll file of an old version and modify the part of the dll file that says what version he is.
==================
Cheating in secured servers is possible for 2 minutes, you'll only needed a fully extracted CLIENT. See post above.

This is what I have been hinting at that is what people need to look for.

Those who wish to understand how this works must find the verion #...or KEY as you call it first.
After they have done this the rest will suddenly be easy to understand.....like a picture in your mind that suddenly had a seachlight shined on it.

This is the same basics that have been applied to PUNKBUSTER fakes.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Marco

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 02:21:46 pm »
Maybe this is an idea.
When you join a server with an extracted client,
hradba get an error and disable himself but you can still play.
(something from my log file)
2004-07-06 15:51:53.183 - ER - HradBa Exception at msg: 207
2004-07-06 15:51:53.245 - ER - HradBa Disabled
Maybe its possible to disable hradba on the server side.
So try to let crash hradba on the server remotely.