Author Topic: GTA 4 RPG - Development 2009  (Read 2964 times)

Salkovich

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
GTA 4 RPG - Development 2009
« on: January 29, 2011, 04:41:40 pm »
Hi,
I haven't released any information before about my mod, but I have been working on a RPG mod for GrandTheftAuto4 since 2009, it's almost finished and it's a multiplayer mod. I have contacted all the makers of models, and they worked with me to detail police vehicles, I scripted with people to make a bank, and drugs, and so on, but I never thought it would be a fun thing to play, so I'm asking everybody in the TKC Community if you would play a RPG in GrandTheftAuto4.  :icon_biggrin2

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: GTA 4 RPG - Development 2009
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 12:27:04 am »
hey mate dont think its the right section to post this in..

there is a GTA section on forums.. part from that

i done abit of hacking on it but that was a while back and dont have game on pc.

but sure if u bring the mod out i will proberly try it out.. always good to see new work on games

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 02:25:01 am »
He had this posted in the ArmA2 section,I moved it to Off Topic (forgot we had a GTA section) and another Admin moved it to VC.

Oh well...home at last!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 02:27:19 am »
lol ahh  :D welcome home :D lol

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 08:47:41 am »
Hi,
I haven't released any information before about my mod, but I have been working on a RPG mod for GrandTheftAuto4 since 2009, it's almost finished and it's a multiplayer mod. I have contacted all the makers of models, and they worked with me to detail police vehicles, I scripted with people to make a bank, and drugs, and so on, but I never thought it would be a fun thing to play, so I'm asking everybody in the TKC Community if you would play a RPG in GrandTheftAuto4.  :icon_biggrin2
dude, I've seen you post stuff about things like this before, I swear man you're on the wrong forums. you really don't want to draw the attention of the people on these forums to your mod. Go post on a GTA forum or something to get people to play, but posting here will just get them over there hacking.

tried to tell you this before with your ArmA II idea, man, this isn't the place you want to be recruiting a player-base.

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 04:53:28 pm »
Hi,
dude, I've seen you post stuff about things like this before, I swear man you're on the wrong forums. you really don't want to draw the attention of the people on these forums to your mod. Go post on a GTA forum or something to get people to play, but posting here will just get them over there hacking.

tried to tell you this before with your ArmA II idea, man, this isn't the place you want to be recruiting a player-base.
]

hey mate i understand your trying to help him....  but what i read from this post and what you read from this post is completely different..

maybe its just me.. but hes not asking for help ?

he is simply asking...

" so I'm asking everybody in the TKC Community if you would play a RPG in GrandTheftAuto4 "

not " so I'm asking everybody in the TKC Community if you would play a RPG in GrandTheftAuto4  and help me make it "

what i get from his post is hes made it just needs to finish of a little bit of detail.. but is it worth it?  does people in tkc still play gta

and would they want a rpg mod ?

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 12:41:48 am »
hmmm, i guess so. just doesn't seem to me like the right place to ask.

As far as your question, i never really liked the shooting in this game. was weird, and unrealistic.

goth1c24

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 05:26:09 pm »
Rpg ? if you get a nice amount of players i would join ;)
My English isn't the best , if you find any faults then show them to me and i try to correct and "save" it in my brain ;)

Cryout

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 02:46:00 am »
RPG ?  :icon_shifty

JinSuka

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 12:38:20 pm »
 :icon_laugh RPG ?

xrow33

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 09:30:38 pm »
i thought there was already a mod on this?