Author Topic: A few things about Battleye...  (Read 1296 times)

rbneville

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
A few things about Battleye...
« on: November 18, 2012, 06:52:43 am »
You guys know the old saying "Don't assume, it'll make an @ss out of you and me"? It seems battleye doesn't get it. Ok here's the story. I host my own server and use the server h ack tool to hide from BE, but the funny thing is when I spawn a vehicle BE doesn't know who did it because it doesn't even know I'm in the game, so it just kicks everybody else on a script restriction.  :icon_laugh

Now a question. For a while I have used CE to launch my scripts by replacing the dedicatedServerInterface.sqf with my script, but it seems BE has caught on as I get kicked even if I replace it with a completely blank script. Anyone have a way around this? I'm not asking for a bypass but rather a new method to launch my scripts.

Showy

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: A few things about Battleye...
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 11:24:35 am »
You guys know the old saying "Don't assume, it'll make an @ss out of you and me"? It seems battleye doesn't get it. Ok here's the story. I host my own server and use the server h ack tool to hide from BE, but the funny thing is when I spawn a vehicle BE doesn't know who did it because it doesn't even know I'm in the game, so it just kicks everybody else on a script restriction.  :icon_laugh

Now a question. For a while I have used CE to launch my scripts by replacing the dedicatedServerInterface.sqf with my script, but it seems BE has caught on as I get kicked even if I replace it with a completely blank script. Anyone have a way around this? I'm not asking for a bypass but rather a new method to launch my scripts.
On the older version of Armed Assault I changed this string: [_this, "CA_VO_ToggleAdvanced"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\HideVideoOptions.sqf"; Activates from the "Options/Video Options/Advanced" menu option.
I have not tried it but there is a similar string in ArmA2: [_this, "CA_VO_ToggleAdvanced"] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers  "\ca\ui\scripts\HideVideoOptions.sqf";

rbneville

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: A few things about Battleye...
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 12:46:46 pm »
Thanks, It works like a charm.  :icon_thumbsup