Author Topic: mod-app arma 2 Wh aimbots ?  (Read 4930 times)

marcin121

• Poptart
    • View Profile
mod-app arma 2 Wh aimbots ?
« on: November 02, 2012, 03:29:17 pm »
hello guys is there some hack to wallhlack and aimbots the army 2?? Please download.

GermanArmyX

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: mod-app arma 2 Wh aimbots ?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 06:14:59 pm »
Army 2? or ArmA 2?
Wrong section maybe?

google for wall.. and aimbot.. OR use the forum search function.

for example:
http://www.oldschoolhack.de/hackarchiv_file_3332_other.html

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!  :icon_laugh

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 11:51:50 pm »
link dont work

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 08:00:22 pm »
link dont work

It's the forums word filter.
Mod-app = ha ck (without the space).

Anyhow both a wall ha ck and an aimbot for Arma/Arma2 is on the forum if you look around.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 08:03:54 pm »
link dont work

It's the forums word filter.
Mod-app = ha ck (without the space).

Anyhow both a wall ha ck and an aimbot for Arma/Arma2 is on the forum if you look around.
Hello zolddude i dnot think there is :( ive searched on forum.. i thought it was a mod-app mrmedic made like vient or something but it wasn.t
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=8519.0

some type of registry code thing, how can i change it if thats the aimbot.. a few letters and numbers, and is that what you were talking about?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:16:42 pm by Fishgun123 »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 03:17:46 am »
Medic has a generic WH in the D/L section and I believe he also posted how to do the aimbot.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 11:21:33 am »
Medic has a generic WH in the D/L section and I believe he also posted how to do the aimbot.
Ok i've searched in the D/L section looking by mrmedics name and none of it appears to be under w/h if so, BUT i have found this:

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=10907.0

Its some code and stuff for aimbot, and i posted on that thread a while ago.. i tried executing it with cheat engine and i couldnt getit work  :icon_laugh, so i guess ive found the aimbot just not knowing how to work it, but before i followed every single step :s

And also! If this is the aimbot you were talking about! CAN I USE IT to kill people on servers ( online players like on a rp server or something) once i get it working?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 12:18:10 pm by Fishgun123 »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 02:22:59 pm »
Ok i've searched in the D/L section looking by mrmedics name and none of it appears to be under w/h if so, BUT i have found this:

Its some code and stuff for aimbot, and i posted on that thread a while ago.. i tried executing it with cheat engine and i couldnt getit work  :icon_laugh, so i guess ive found the aimbot just not knowing how to work it, but before i followed every single step :s

And also! If this is the aimbot you were talking about! CAN I USE IT to kill people on servers ( online players like on a rp server or something) once i get it working?

Scripting still works use it , you can easily beat any external app with it.

edit ( removed , i posted how to bypass it but il maybe release a working one for xmas )
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 02:29:08 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 07:43:35 pm »

Scripting still works use it , you can easily beat any external app with it.

edit ( removed , i posted how to bypass it but il maybe release a working one for xmas )
Hi mr medic, so can I use the aimbot to target online players? If so is it already set to online players on servers, and i injected it using cheat engine and it saids AimbotON is working or something so is that right? i put all the other files in the folder too.

GermanArmyX

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 07:49:03 pm »
@Fishgun123
Look into the script for activation text..
You have to inject it.
If you will try to inject it via CE you will get banned 99,999%
Watch out for Bypass methods..

You have to know, not to find or write a hack is the hard part. But to bring it into a server without getting banned.

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 07:57:17 pm »
@Fishgun123
Look into the script for activation text..
You have to inject it.
If you will try to inject it via CE you will get banned 99,999%
Watch out for Bypass methods..

You have to know, not to find or write a mod-app is the hard part. But to bring it into a server without getting banned.
Ah ok but i used it on this server and i didint get banned when i pressed shift + p, and then it said AIMBOT WORKING!!!.

Also can somenoe please anwer this:
 No matter what way I execute the script! Will the aimbot WORK at shooting players ONLINE. Not ai's or animals.

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 08:34:26 pm »
BUMP! CAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE!! DOES THE AIMBOT TARGET ONLINE! PLAYERS! ON! SERVERS! ON! ARMA 2

GermanArmyX

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 10:30:31 pm »
BUMP! CAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE!! DOES THE AIMBOT TARGET ONLINE! PLAYERS! ON! SERVERS! ON! ARMA 2

At first, find a way to bypass. Then test it yourself if it targets on online players.
If not, then you can perform the script by you own. Much is already given in script if there is a AI targetting system. Also you can compare Aimbot scripts from other sites.

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 11:22:03 pm »

At first, find a way to bypass. Then test it yourself if it targets on online players.
If not, then you can perform the script by you own. Much is already given in script if there is a AI targetting system. Also you can compare Aimbot scripts from other sites.
I dont understand what you mean BY "BYPASS" What am i trying or needing to bypass to use this aimbot script! BE? Cheat engine? What, can you explain please. Also how am i supposed to know if it even works! when i use cheat engine it saids on the right corner AIMBOT ON and it makes a sound like when u pres shift + P.. BUT when i shoot it doesnt target players?

Snuff

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2012, 12:15:41 am »
He's telling you to find your own way of bypassing BE, meaning, get your own way to load the scripts into the game. As for the aimbot thing, you're doing it wrong.