Author Topic: Auto Block Help For Warband  (Read 7957 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Auto Block Help For Warband
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2012, 01:22:10 pm »
What cheat engine, and how do I access the cheat engine?

CE and tutorial on how to use it are found in the DOWNLOAD section.  :icon_thumbsup

I think theres a password on it z not sure mate though.

As I recall...
The TUT takes you though the steps needed to find things in programs.
The example in this TUT uses finding a password in the sample program.

Ahh , maybe that's it then but i remember someone posted an undetected version with a password on it , maybe its that one.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2012, 02:48:53 am »
lol mate i posted it in the wrong section , if you want to do that , start hooking local player and force everyone as enemy , mind you if you attack a team mate youl have to let the server know that they are enemy which might be difficult. dunno havent played this game in quite a while so have a go , you can easy get local player base by looking at your money , when it changes , find out whats changing it and youl be inside local.

there will be something like:

[eax+whatever]

eax will hold the base for local.

How would one go about beginning to hook local players and forcing them as enemies? What if money is being changed by a time frame, instead of kills... For example... if you stay on the server for say 5 minutes you get 5 gold. You spoke of using cheat engine.... Not sure what you mean by that... Do you mean starting warband, going into configure, advanced, and then Edit mode?

health , get hit , changes , search for change , find health , find what reads and writes , find the base pointer + offset = local .

Alright, after the tutorial. Heres what I do... Step by step tell my if i'm doing it right
1)Open up WB using CE
2)Unknown initial value for scan type, value of 4 bytes
3)First scan
4)Get hit once in game
5)Next scan
6)Get hit again
7)Next scan
8)Continue being hit and doing next scan until I can figure out the address, once I find the address... now what? How do I find base pointer + offset to find local?

Also, MrMedic, you mentioned both health and money value changes to use. Which one do I use, health? Or money?

So far, i've managed to find two addresses for the health changing.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 06:11:15 am by Vreeland »
?A toast to the proud Lannister children: The dwarf, the cripple and the Mother of Madness.?

?There is only one hell, princess. The one we live in now.?

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2012, 11:04:54 am »
Bump
?A toast to the proud Lannister children: The dwarf, the cripple and the Mother of Madness.?

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2012, 01:01:00 pm »
Just so you know, i'm using Joopigs auto block.
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=10793.0

Is there any way I could edit his auto block to make it so it selects every one as an enemy?

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2012, 10:29:03 am »
MrMedic? Anyone? @refresh

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2012, 05:17:42 am »
Bump. Still having trouble.

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2012, 10:04:39 pm »
lol mate i posted it in the wrong section , if you want to do that , start hooking local player and force everyone as enemy , mind you if you attack a team mate youl have to let the server know that they are enemy which might be difficult. dunno havent played this game in quite a while so have a go , you can easy get local player base by looking at your money , when it changes , find out whats changing it and youl be inside local.

there will be something like:

[eax+whatever]

eax will hold the base for local.

How would one go about beginning to hook local players and forcing them as enemies? What if money is being changed by a time frame, instead of kills... For example... if you stay on the server for say 5 minutes you get 5 gold. You spoke of using cheat engine.... Not sure what you mean by that... Do you mean starting warband, going into configure, advanced, and then Edit mode?

health , get hit , changes , search for change , find health , find what reads and writes , find the base pointer + offset = local .

Alright, after the tutorial. Heres what I do... Step by step tell my if i'm doing it right
1)Open up WB using CE
2)Unknown initial value for scan type, value of 4 bytes
3)First scan
4)Get hit once in game
5)Next scan
6)Get hit again
7)Next scan
8)Continue being hit and doing next scan until I can figure out the address, once I find the address... now what? How do I find base pointer + offset to find local?

Also, MrMedic, you mentioned both health and money value changes to use. Which one do I use, health? Or money?

So far, i've managed to find two addresses for the health changing.

Bump. Not sure what I'm to do after my steps.

scrx

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 06:18:53 pm »
anyone figured out how to let autoblock work against everyone, even the ones your game didnt mark as enemy?

i found the eax and local stuff but no i dea what to do from there :S

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2013, 10:01:38 pm »
Does the autoblock work for friends as well normally in SP?

A crude solution could be to designate everyone as enemy in that routine. Should be a suitable flag, maybe a cmp.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

scrx

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2013, 12:16:16 pm »
Does the autoblock work for friends as well normally in SP?

A crude solution could be to designate everyone as enemy in that routine. Should be a suitable flag, maybe a cmp.

No it doesnt work normally against friends in SP, only your "enemies". The problem is there are mods for warband where the server puts you in different factions and then the autoblock thinks the enemys are your friends :( Cant get past this, no idea where to look in the eax

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2013, 02:34:18 pm »
You need to know some assembler to know what to look for and to change it the way you want.

Most of the work is finding a good entry point - which can be found in many ways (so the most efficient method has to be considered).

And once you found it you can solve the problem in many ways. For example by setting the friend check flag in the block routine to enemy.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.