Author Topic: Main Page: Announcing the World Teamkill Championship 2012 ! (soon)  (Read 6770 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Main Page: Announcing the World Teamkill Championship 2012 ! (soon)
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2012, 08:47:34 pm »
TKC is not UC or any of the other sites that have a very few posting...sales...of public stuff.
Some of the staff of UC are members and even staff here...we just do things in a way that has always seemed best to us.
People here learn to think and think to learn.
You want some help you get on our TS or use the message system,you won't get spoon fed but you will get enough to engage your brain so you learn.

If you want public things then you can join the mobs at other sites who will always end up banned while still remaining ignorant of how things work.

Unlike other sites we allow those who work for a games developers and...as you know... even those who make anti-cheats.

It will take a few days before we can sort out who this years winner is but you can be certain they are able to do what they want with a game and not get banned by some "anti-cheat system" that in our minds is an over priced failure...which to us old timers is all such systems.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2012, 09:43:43 pm »
I won't be back until the weekend, which is when I will check the results.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2012, 11:07:27 pm »
I won't be back until the weekend, which is when I will check the results.

So? ;)

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2012, 11:31:58 pm »
There were a couple of entries, but they were not fulfilling the requirements with regards to content and submission dates. We had the same problem 2004. The rules will likely be changed for the competition next year:

- The score has to be higher than the last winning entry for a win, and it has to include at least one clearly shown TK.
- GMT times apply.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2012, 11:36:53 pm »
The score has to be higher than the last winning entry for a win,

I did not know that rule myself.
Personally I think that rule is a stinker and should be removed.

I know one person was in a 100 player server and forced everyone (99) to die but could not meet the deadline getting the video in.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2012, 03:27:07 pm »
The score has to be higher than the last winning entry for a win,

I did not know that rule myself.
Personally I think that rule is a stinker and should be removed.

I know one person was in a 100 player server and forced everyone (99) to die but could not meet the deadline getting the video in.

lol, something like this is considered a winner? thats one line of code, anyone can do that in arma. I thought this was some real championship (where art etc. matters)?

anyway, my point is proven. no one cares about this WTC, you gotta admit that.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2012, 03:19:50 am »
Technically, yes, but it depends on how it is done to get accepted.

If people care or don't care about something is nothing that can be refuted in any way. Obviously people do care, or they wouldn't compete.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2012, 10:05:01 am »
It would also matter quite a bit to anyone logged into the forums almost 24 hours a day for years from July 21, 2010, 06:00:13 AM...don't you think?

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5115;sa=statPanel

So why did you not enter?

It's a rhetorical question I already know the answer to...so you really don't need to answer.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 10:14:51 am by ZOldDude »

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2012, 11:03:39 pm »
It would also matter quite a bit to anyone logged into the forums almost 24 hours a day for years from July 21, 2010, 06:00:13 AM...don't you think?

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5115;sa=statPanel

So why did you not enter?

It's a rhetorical question I already know the answer to...so you really don't need to answer.

the "mr. BE" thing again because im from germany? it never gets old it seems. i lost count of how many times ive read that ever since i joined (mainly from medic though). im online 24h? your logs should tell you otherwise.

btw, i follow many hacking sites and create my own hacks/POCs, but dont actually cheat most of the time. so im a hacker, but not really a cheater. so yea, i dont really see the point to enter into a championship "no one" cares about and where the one with the longest "x setDamage 1" loop wins.

i simply tried to point out that TKC is pretty much dead and hopefully things will turn around some. without users and thus hackers, your great ideals wont really matter much.

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2012, 11:07:42 pm »
Technically, yes, but it depends on how it is done to get accepted.

If people care or don't care about something is nothing that can be refuted in any way. Obviously people do care, or they wouldn't compete.

what i meant is that if this WTC would actually "matter", you would think that at least a few participators would meet the requirements. you cant really convey that this WTC is popular if _no one_ of the very few managed to qualify for it.

dietcoke

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2012, 04:33:12 am »
Jesus Christ, get the stick out of your ass and leave then, bouncer.