Author Topic: Teleport item/car/heli to player pos  (Read 3497 times)

KAK

• First Post
    • View Profile
Teleport item/car/heli to player pos
« on: August 01, 2012, 10:00:23 pm »
on a server theres a heli wich belong to the server far out in the seas. Is there a script i can use to teleport that wreck to my pos

c5

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Teleport item/car/heli to player pos
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 10:05:35 pm »
Use either:

Code: [Select]
"unitnamegoeshere" setPos (position player)
or if you dont know the name of the unit, work out something with nearestObject or cursorTarget if you see the vehicle
How do I makes hax?!

ztonicz

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 10:20:53 pm »
{
   _x setPos (getPos player)
} foreach allMissionObjects "Air";

That should bring all Air objects to your position

:icon_rolleyes2

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 10:56:07 pm »
{

Change of heart?  :icon_razz2
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

ztonicz

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 11:14:17 pm »
{

Change of heart?  :icon_razz2

No, not really. I quit the DayZ team so I simply stopped caring weather or not people run that mod into the ground, I actually pray they do for the fact that the mod has ruined ArmA: 2 in general... BIS now favors the mod and does changes and patches only really for DayZ it's self and the changes end up horrible and fuck the general ArmA community over.

Now that I'm not supposed to hate you Niel we should talk some time ;)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 10:03:18 am by ztonicz »

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 11:27:36 pm »
{

Change of heart?  :icon_razz2

No, not really. I quit the DayZ team so I simply stopped caring weather or not people run that mod into the ground, I actually pray they do for the fact that the mod has ruined ArmA: 2 in general... BIS now favors the mod and does changes and patches only really for DayZ it's self and the changes end up horrible and fuck the general ArmA community over.

Now that I'm not supposed to hate you Niel we should talk some time ;)

If you want to talk about Arma 2 I'm not really that bothered any more but still might. Looks like BIS went for the money instead of the community.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 01:24:21 am »
I'm with you, Tonic.

I was all for Arma2 prior to dayz. Spent alot of time playing it.

Dayz came around, I was really excited for it too. Then a shitload of people came along, Rocket started spending more time giving interviews than releasing patches (it just so happened, that he went to the convention
at the worst time - it was when Dayz was going downhill due to performance issues, a serious influx of bugs due to incorporation of new features). I began to no longer enjoy myself, went into cheating, and even that began to cease being fun. I stopped playing around the time of the first mass ban. Ironically, when I logged in one final time after that, I still had all my top tier cheated gear. It just wasn't fun, so I deleted the entire game not long ago.

To be honest, the best times I ever had on that game were with Takistan Life, your Wasteland mod, and the TAW co-op server. Now Arma2 is just a platform for Dayz. It might have increased sales for Arma substantially, but it's evident BI sold out the community for money. They're milking it for all that it's worth, and they're going to leave a legacy of a bug ridden, cheat plagued piece of shit platform.

What excitement I previously held for Arma3, has reduced itself to disinterest.

I'm glad to see that Tonic stopped putting in his hard work just for the experience. Better investments of time ahead for you.

ztonicz

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 06:18:57 am »
I don't really blame DayZ for the ArmA: 2 abuse from BIS to be fair though...

I mainly blame the mainstream children coming in and demanding all these things and BIS making all that money and then releasing stupid beta patches in fucked up orders and then this latest patch should be a crime against the game industry... Their main excuse was 'We HAD to get the windows server out'..

In reality the game wasn't broken so they didn't HAVE to do anything they really could of waited made a more stable release with proper testing and get the linux binaries ready to go... BIS all around has went down the toilet in my opinion... I used to think highly of them for supporting their game even after years of initial release and not being so mainstream like the typical studio out there.. All that respect has since went down the drain and battleye has also been on my shit list as of late... As Cheaterish / Anti-cheater I am I liked and disliked their changes.. The way they handle the global bans (and I know how they handle them) is completely shit... They actually banned a lot of legit players for using content signed by the server that had a resemblance of malicious code used for cheating... I ended up arguing with Dwarden about that and finally gave up because quite frankly... He doesn't know what he's talking about and he never shuts up...

Even though BIS has started to become crappy i'll still support the ArmA community but i'm also going to support the people that want to simply cheat on DayZ. The more they cheat and ruin the mod the faster it will be turned into a standalone to fix those problems and the faster it gets off the ArmA title so that we can have our original ArmA back without all the stupid bitchy 12  year olds.

JonMS

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 07:58:02 am »
I don't really blame DayZ for the ArmA: 2 abuse from BIS to be fair though...

I mainly blame the mainstream children coming in and demanding all these things and BIS making all that money and then releasing stupid beta patches in fucked up orders and then this latest patch should be a crime against the game industry... Their main excuse was 'We HAD to get the windows server out'..

In reality the game wasn't broken so they didn't HAVE to do anything they really could of waited made a more stable release with proper testing and get the linux binaries ready to go... BIS all around has went down the toilet in my opinion... I used to think highly of them for supporting their game even after years of initial release and not being so mainstream like the typical studio out there.. All that respect has since went down the drain and battleye has also been on my shit list as of late... As Cheaterish / Anti-cheater I am I liked and disliked their changes.. The way they handle the global bans (and I know how they handle them) is completely shit... They actually banned a lot of legit players for using content signed by the server that had a resemblance of malicious code used for cheating... I ended up arguing with Dwarden about that and finally gave up because quite frankly... He doesn't know what he's talking about and he never shuts up...

Even though BIS has started to become crappy i'll still support the ArmA community but i'm also going to support the people that want to simply cheat on DayZ. The more they cheat and ruin the mod the faster it will be turned into a standalone to fix those problems and the faster it gets off the ArmA title so that we can have our original ArmA back without all the stupid bitchy 12  year olds.
This, this, and this.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 08:40:56 am »
Well I played ArmA like every other game from the 1980's onward...d/l it and checked it out.

After 2 years or more of playing ArmA I bought a hard copy (ArmA Gold)...which I have never installed.
Did my bit to support the developer.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 08:48:27 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

c5

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 03:54:12 pm »
I just updated my arma 2 oa to the beta patch and installed ACR lite and now I really realize what you guys mean... Wtf is there with those tips popping up when loading?? Complete ripoff from other mainstream games and whats even worse... those tips: "Stay in cover, your enemy can't see you if there is a tree between you" or "Move to concealment to concealment"... genius I must say...

Also that ACR is buggy as hell... I took off with my l39 and after taking off I realized I'm lacking 'retract gear' option... lol... so I flew with gear down  :icon_laugh

Edit: That ACR really is epic, I don't know if it's just lite version but, grab a skoda (newer one, touring car) go to interior view and turn left... notice steering wheel going to the right? lol, I've never been to Czech but I really never thought that that's the way things work there... you've got to steer to the opposite direction you are trying to go to? fuck logic  :icon_laugh

And what the hell is wrong with the cars number plate? There should be a new thread discussing the expansion packs bugs

Did they even test their game before releasing it or what
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:39:05 pm by c5 »
How do I makes hax?!

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 08:34:48 pm »
ACR is riddled with bugs. Some pistol sounds have ak sounds, the grammar in the missions are atrocious, they couldn't even finish their Chernarus rip-off - I like the new look, but they could've easily brought in the entire map like that since it's just new trees and grass :\
They left the entire new landmass to the south useless and unplayable. It's just a background really...

The only thing I like about it is Bystrica and the cool looking ACR infantry.

Yet again, they encrypt their DLC, meaning if you find something cool in their mission (which is rare), you won't be able to see how they do it. (not a problem for me, but for the general ArmA scripting community.

The only thing you should buy ACR for is the summer version of Chernarus, AKA, Sexy Chern.

BIS is getting lazy...

"Move from concealment to concealment" - BIS (No shit...It's ArmA, I expect actual military tactics put into those quotes atleast; Not some Call of Duty/Battlefield BS. "If you can't lay down, then crouch". aka lazy coding - on the side note: If I can't prone, then I'm obviously going to crouch -.-)

BIS, you have hit an all time low.

----

@c5
I can confirm that those bugs are also in the full ACR...

Also in Bystrica, outside the map boundaries are lakes or something, and all you see is the water hitting the shore - the rest is missing -.-

« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 09:26:40 pm by stealthstick »
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

ztonicz

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 09:35:23 pm »
That also pissed me off, they changed their headers for the ACR content so to figure out how to flood the map I had to go digging around their stuff with a text editor. This shit is just getting stupid.

Bright side. If you guys want to flood a map with water let me know... That should be a good laugh to stop people from looting stuff  on dayz ;)

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 09:40:18 pm »
That also pissed me off, they changed their headers for the ACR content so to figure out how to flood the map I had to go digging around their stuff with a text editor. This shit is just getting stupid.

Bright side. If you guys want to flood a map with water let me know... That should be a good laugh to stop people from looting stuff  on dayz ;)

Yea, I had to search around for a bit to find out that it's an object called "pond_acr".

Going to implement it in a mission. Atleast it's not all too bad, but they really got lazy. I am working on porting my Chernarus Life mission to Bystrica, only to find out they got lazy and didn't include the full map. They know they ripped of Chernarus. You can tell because they didn't want to label the town names. You know that this conversation went on:

Employee1: Do you think people will notice that this is Chernarus?
Employee2: Nah, it's alright broski.
Employee3: I think people will notice it right away.
Map Dev: Too late, I already made the map!
Employee1: We should name it Bystrica!
Map Dev: Alright.
*few mins later*
Map Dev: Wait a minute... If I rename the towns, the community will know that we were lazy while making this, and will think we just recycled another map.
Employees: AJSFAGDSIGSNAFRAGIDSNAI
BIS: *Releases DLC*

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 09:47:33 pm »

Why would they encrypt their DLC? They didn't encrypt the full game's PBO's, so why something this small? I've got an answer - the $$$