Author Topic: [question] to mrmedic  (Read 1849 times)

tranks

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
[question] to mrmedic
« on: July 31, 2012, 01:55:35 am »
Hi I still can't launch your program after restore. I did everything.
My qestion is what files your program generate because i wish to delete them and let the your program to install it again.

I would appreciate your help. I want to use your program again.

but When i delete the dat file it's asking for a license key to be generated. PLS HELP:(

So the problem caused by the dat file.
(redownloading doesn't work/help of course)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:51:17 pm by tranks »

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Re: [question] to mrmedic
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 04:39:30 am »
it has expired, period. its that simple.

GUNSON_KING

• Intentional Cheater
  • Skull fucking your mother
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 01:05:58 pm »
His bypasser was cracked a while ago by s0beit and is still being used regularly.

pm and I'll pass you a copy.
Mr. Medic is anal retentive

tranks

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 09:47:14 pm »
Okay thanks
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:42:41 pm by tranks »

tranks

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 09:49:43 pm »

AS I told I was using before a system restore. It was working .It's still working(I mean it's not expired). Just my system restore ruined it.So when I ry to launch the console doesn't pop up anymore,nothing happen. Everything worked fine, just gerk and mrmedic's cheat didn't work anymore after the restore. So sadly it isn't that simple. I removed every registry and else I found.
I tried to replace the dat but it's worthless.The problem isn't that. However if I remove the dat file then a window popup that say, I need a license key to be generated.

+I know how to use it. I used it before fine. I know I don't have many post on this forum but I would appreciate some help.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:12:23 pm by tranks »

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 05:36:29 pm »

AS I told I was using before a system restore. It was working .It's still working(I mean it's not expired). Just my system restore ruined it.So when I ry to launch the console doesn't pop up anymore,nothing happen. Everything worked fine, just gerk and mrmedic's cheat didn't work anymore after the restore. So sadly it isn't that simple. I removed every registry and else I found.
I tried to replace the dat but it's worthless.The problem isn't that. However if I remove the dat file then a window popup that say, I need a license key to be generated.

+I know how to use it. I used it before fine. I know I don't have many post on this forum but I would appreciate some help.

you can hook windows file/reg functions to see where it stores that time information. dont use process monitor because medic's stupid packer detects it. ;)

tranks

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 07:47:00 pm »
Yeah I tried that but didn't lead me anywhere that can help me. Now I think the problem caused by netframework 4 witch has been reinstalled manytime, but I couldn't fix it properly somewhy. ( I really tried everything possible) I will have to google a hdd in my desk and install a new windows on that (but I'm a lazy fuck)

Does it use netframework and c++ as well right?

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 09:47:50 pm »
Yeah I tried that but didn't lead me anywhere that can help me. Now I think the problem caused by netframework 4 witch has been reinstalled manytime, but I couldn't fix it properly somewhy. ( I really tried everything possible) I will have to google a hdd in my desk and install a new windows on that (but I'm a lazy fuck)

Does it use netframework and c++ as well right?

doubt it uses .net. but i dont believe that you hooked the winapi functions, you dont seem to have the experience to do that (no offense). :P

anyway, the hack is simply expired by now. it worked before, yes, but medic put a limit on the hack and even if you run it on a fresh system it wont work anymore.

tranks

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 12:11:03 am »
Nevermind

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2012, 02:55:55 am »
on the phone connected to me home just checking in the internet. i will be back home in about 7 days if we dont stay longer that is.

btw read a few of the latest threads and this place looks like a diphtheria epidemic at the moment so many knobs trying to goat you poor nubs , wait till i get back i will sort it all out , ignore these fly by coders they are out to steal ya coins. il sort you  :smile ( can allways trust me )
btw just read the days forums they have updated battleye 7 times i see.. ( lol )

big love from medic.

have a good one chaps. il be back soon have a lovely time till i return. :icon_biggrin2
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

leebeasley

• Online Villain
  • Nyaaa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 07:29:58 am »
Medic's skill +1

« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:16:47 am by leebeasley »
I cut corners while running laps in gym class because I'm a fearless bastard.

tranks

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2012, 02:36:25 am »
Does that mean we will get a new script runner?

Xerxes

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 03:47:43 am »
Does that mean we will get a new script runner?

We can only hope so