Author Topic: City Life RPG  (Read 5893 times)

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: City Life RPG
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 08:55:06 pm »
yh there no problem, i'm sure he could find it anyway.  :icon_biggrin2, if he really wants it he can have it

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2012, 08:56:41 pm »
yh there no problem, i'm sure he could find it anyway.  :icon_biggrin2

Toxicated

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 08:14:41 pm »
Funny how you wanted me to give you 10$ for the commands  :icon_laugh

Anyways, I looked around and I found some interesting stuff, I'll post everything once I've tried it out.

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2012, 09:39:45 pm »
Funny how you wanted me to give you 10$ for the commands  :icon_laugh

Anyways, I looked around and I found some interesting stuff, I'll post everything once I've tried it out.
Good for you.

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2012, 10:25:15 pm »
You should upload the mission pbo here. Let us all take a look at it :)
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2012, 11:27:20 pm »
You should upload the mission pbo here. Let us all take a look at it :)
Fantastic Idea  :icon_thumbsup

Yomn

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2012, 07:37:10 pm »
Gonna pay 10-20? for the money stuff + howto :D

Edit: Thanks fish for your PM, sadly I cant answer in private so Im gonna do it here:
What are the chances of being caught by the admins? Is there any possibility to avoid it or make it as hard as possible for them to detect it?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:51:05 am by Yomn »

arcn

• I leak others hard work...do u trust me?
  • Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2012, 03:31:46 am »
Make armatec rlly angry >=D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:37:45 am by arcn »

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2012, 10:33:23 am »
Gonna pay 10-20? for the money stuff + howto :D

Edit: Thanks fish for your PM, sadly I cant answer in private so Im gonna do it here:
What are the chances of being caught by the admins? Is there any possibility to avoid it or make it as hard as possible for them to detect it?
Well to be honest with you no, ive bought arma 2 operation arrowhead 2 times and have been banned. Executing the file isn't what gets you detected, its where battle eye knows the commands you use and thats when you end up being global banned in a few days after hacking, just like what happend to me. So if i gave you it well, there are ways possibly but battle eye is getting better so it might be tricky. I have no clue what to do to bypass it, so its up to you what you do.

Fishgun123

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2012, 10:34:17 am »
And also using scripts on city life 2 isn't really good, my experience anyway. It's better to play normally and alot more fun. Unless it is cheranus life  :icon_biggrin2

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2012, 01:53:33 am »
Hacking on OA is too risky now. Unless you pull a Mr.Medic, you aren't going to get far.

Every script that runs is watched by BE. The only safe way to hack is to exploit the mission, as the server owners can't have their scripts detected if they are already in the mission, or else they have a big log file incoming.

It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2012, 02:48:22 am »
I extend my offer again to anyone - the password for City Life 2's server in exchange for a bundle of scripts. If you want to know how to get the password, PM me.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

HeroXx

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2012, 05:00:12 am »
I extend my offer again to anyone - the password for City Life 2's server in exchange for a bundle of scripts. If you want to know how to get the password, PM me.

Both are very easy to get, money / inventory management scripts can be found within seconds, the server password is also accessible by anyone with any sense.

The only thing that is hardish to do is spawn vehicles and generate a valid vehicle key for them.

And finally, if you connect to the server without being on teamspeak you will be perma banned by one of the admins after a short period so it will be short lived.

Here's something to show I am not just talking sh*t like most people on here: ["Heroin", 100] spawn CL2MOD_AddInventoryItem;
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:12:52 am by HeroXx »

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2012, 05:22:08 am »

Both are very easy to get, money / inventory management scripts can be found within seconds, the server password is also accessible by anyone with any sense.

The only thing that is hardish to do is spawn vehicles and generate a valid vehicle key for them.

And finally, if you connect to the server without being on teamspeak you will be perma banned by one of the admins after a short period so it will be short lived.

Here's something to show I am not just talking sh*t like most people on here: ["Heroin", 100] spawn CL2MOD_AddInventoryItem;

["HeroXx"] call CL2MOD_sys_DatabaseFullClean;
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

HeroXx

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2012, 01:02:11 pm »

["HeroXx"] call CL2MOD_sys_DatabaseFullClean;

Then why do you need a bundle of scripts?