Author Topic: I ain't play Dayz in weeks, and I'm gonna done fuck it up this weekend..  (Read 4352 times)

leebeasley

• Online Villain
  • Nyaaa!
    • View Profile
Wow, really? I don't understand why Bouncer is getting so much hate. He's a helpful guy D: He's right calling you out. Your only making yourself look like a thunder cunt with your posts. I don't understand you either. DayZ is a downhill mod? "Script kiddies" like you are the reason that DayZ could even be considered a downhill mod. If the forum needed users like you I could squat down and shit one out. ;w;
I cut corners while running laps in gym class because I'm a fearless bastard.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
There will be more info about the WTKC in the coming days. There are a few prizes available, one of which is a certificate that we ship free of charge to any continent. A pdf-copy can also be obtained electronically.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
I dont know why bouncers getting so much hate. Although reviewing his post history would indicate he insults atleast one person in every second posting he makes - that might be a good indicator of his inability to be socially tolerable.

Also, bouncer, while modapping to you might be all about "being creative" - if thats what I wanted to do, Id slap some waterpaints on a canvas. This is a teamkill, and cheat community (in case the acronym TKC blew past you without registering). If you find a way to teamkill and cheat without ruining other peoples fun, do enlighten us. In the meantime, you should step off your ethical highground and realize if youre cheating or tking, you have no more right than anyone here to preach to me like some moralfag.

Youre either a slimey cheater, or none at all. You cant be in the middle with morals, you twat. If you could modapp, try hacking your level of reasoning to thats more intune with reality.

Im only here to troll, and retain the tools I need to cheat and teamkill, morals aside. Thats what this community was originally designed for. No amount of Martha Stewarts creativity will alter that. Stop being a pussy and become a tkc soldier.

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
I dont know why bouncers getting so much hate. Although reviewing his post history would indicate he insults atleast one person in every second posting he makes - that might be a good indicator of his inability to be socially tolerable.

Also, bouncer, while modapping to you might be all about "being creative" - if thats what I wanted to do, Id slap some waterpaints on a canvas. This is a teamkill, and cheat community (in case the acronym TKC blew past you without registering). If you find a way to teamkill and cheat without ruining other peoples fun, do enlighten us. In the meantime, you should step off your ethical highground and realize if youre cheating or tking, you have no more right than anyone here to preach to me like some moralfag.

Youre either a slimey cheater, or none at all. You cant be in the middle with morals, you twat. If you could modapp, try mod-apping your level of reasoning to thats more intune with reality.

Im only here to troll, and retain the tools I need to cheat and teamkill, morals aside. Thats what this community was originally designed for. No amount of Martha Stewarts creativity will alter that. Stop being a pussy and become a tkc soldier.
+1 for you my son, you tell 'em   :icon_thumbsup

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
Still doesn't change the fact that you are a script kiddie fag. I'm sure by creative he means not being a lazy douchebag who downloads mod-apps and calls themselves a mod-apper.

FLAME WAR COMMENCING

---

All I saw from the OP is, "I can't mod-app for shit, I don't care about anyone in the world. I like to pretend I'm a mod-apper by downloading scripts of TKC and I don't want to find out if a script is detected because IDK how, and I like to waste money on keys!!1111 lolol im a torlolololliloquiy fag." - btw, I'm not mad :)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:54:01 pm by stealthstick »
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
Is it just me or does no one on the internet know the difference between of and off.....
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
Is it just me or does no one on the internet know the difference between of and off.....
Or "Their" and "There".

leebeasley

• Online Villain
  • Nyaaa!
    • View Profile
Or "Their" and "There".

Or even "They're", that one really slips under the radar.

JonMS

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Or "Their" and "There".

your and you're is a personal favorite

leebeasley

• Online Villain
  • Nyaaa!
    • View Profile
Or "Their" and "There".

your and you're is a personal favorite

I read that too fast and saw: "You and your personal favorite" and thought you meant the picture. ^^"

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile

says the loser who is proud of destroying a game. go away. you are everything TKC isnt about.

wuat

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
http://pastebin.ca/2174749
BUT BUT BUT TKC ISNT ABOUT THIIIIIIIIIS

Allonsy

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
I find bouncer amusing.
Ilike him tbh  :icon_o_o

FrankHorrigan

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
I think with what BE is doing right now i will do the same brake as many servers as i can for a few days then get banned => Buy new key => Repeat first action!

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
I think with what BE is doing right now i will do the same brake as many servers as i can for a few days then get banned => Buy new key => Repeat first action!

That's one way to support a company.