Author Topic: I ain't play Dayz in weeks, and I'm gonna done fuck it up this weekend..  (Read 4356 times)

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
As I said, I haven't played in weeks. I know most of my scripts still work, and Im fairly confident my bypass method still does, which I will test sometime today or tomorrow. From what I've been reading and hearing, the mods apparently going downhill. Personally, I don't care what the fanboyz opinion's of this game is, I haven't found it fun after playing it for a week. However, modapping did breathe new life into it, and I was extremely appeased to read that the number of modappers, and script kiddies have dramatically increased their presence on Dayz. For if I cannot find it, fun, I enjoy knowing someone out there is making it less fun for others - and hopefully, some of those others who are getting their fun shat on, are the same dolts and fanatics that infest the Dayz forum and endlessly praise this ever downhill rolling mod.

So this weekend, since I will be obligated to work from home, I will shit on the servers as often, and habitually as possible. None of this handing out rifles and giving people rides in a helicopter bullshit - I'm gonna go all a10 artillery cannon fire ews berzerker on these mofos.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up, in case, you know - you signed up or read these forums to see what the modapp community is doing to your favorite mod. Prepare for a shitload of server hopping this weekend, if you were unfortunate enough not to have a date (like last weekend, and the weekend before that..)

Peace!

GUNSON_KING

• Intentional Cheater
  • Skull fucking your mother
    • View Profile
You're a piece of shit.

well done :D
Mr. Medic is anal retentive

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
The bigger piece, Id hope.

And Im just fucking around. I can barely unzipper files let alone modapp. I just came for the cheats and to troll. Id be trolling Dayzs forums, but the competition there would be fierce.

But id like to read some funny "is this a hacker?" threads on Dayzs forum come Monday. If im being a piece of shit, you'll need to realize Im still in alpha.

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
honestly: you are a loser, not a hacker. let me guess, some real hacker gave you that bypass? LOL

c5

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
If im being a piece of shit, you'll need to realize Im still in alpha.
lol

Although everything else you are saying sounds abit retarded to be honest
How do I makes hax?!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
I would wait until August which is the start of a month long World Team Kill Championships.  :icon_magician

Don't forget to use FRAPS for prof.  :icon_cool2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
I would wait until August which is the start of a month long World Team Kill Championships.  :icon_magician

Don't forget to use FRAPS for prof.  :icon_cool2
Cool, can't wait for that. Is there any criteria to follow ? ffs dont troll with answers  :icon_laugh

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Well if you get a smile from pulling off a mass TK while video recording the fact then THIS is a contest you may wish to enter.

The contest is now in it's 8th-10th year...I'm old and don't recall.
You don't win a Million $'s for life but you DO get to download a PDF you can print out and frame...and how COOL is that!?

Oh...you also get a article on TKC's main page/blog as well telling the whole damn world your the biggest,baddest teamkilling cheater on the Planet this year. 

This contest is just pure cream.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:49:20 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
People like you make TKC look bad. Go on UC please.
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Well if you get a smile from pulling off a mass TK while video recording the fact then THIS is a contest you may wish to enter.

You don't win a Million $'s for life but you DO get to download a PDF you can print out and frame...and how COOL is that!?

Oh...you also get a article on TKC's main page/blog as well telling the whole damn world your the biggest,baddest teamkilling cheater on the Planet this year. 

Contest....
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?board=64.0

Some past and current UC Staff are members and Staff here.
Same with a few that work for EA and some others...directly and hired 3rd party testing companies.
Pure cream in that respect.

Is there any criteria to follow ?
Kill as many "team mates" at the same time as possible and get FRAPS....same rule for ALL games so go for broke.

It's that ONE time of the year people get rewarded for releasing all that pent up raw rage that has been building over the past year.
Go for it.

Last year TKC was absent from hosting this World Championship which normally ran for 10-14 days....so this year the contest runs the whole month of August.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 06:23:50 am by ZOldDude »

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile

Contest....

Some past and current UC Staff are members and Staff here.
Pure cream in that respect.

Is there any criteria to follow ?
Kill as many "team mates" at the same time as possible and get FRAPS....same rule for ALL games so go for broke.

Last year TKC was absent from hosting this World Championship which normally ran for 10-14 days....so this year the contest runs the whole month of August.

I am just implying the fact that almost everyone on the ArmA2 section of UC is full of script kiddies.
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

leebeasley

• Online Villain
  • Nyaaa!
    • View Profile
That PDF sounds helluva cool actually! Even if I don't win or participate, I'll enjoy seeing others videos. Do you win just by mass-murdering, or can you receive style points for creative kills? . 3.
I cut corners while running laps in gym class because I'm a fearless bastard.

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
The tkc championship sounds like a great idea.
Although youll get some butthurt "members" like bouncer123 (who is a very clever lad, able to deduce someone else gave me the modapp after I wrote Ive come here for the cheats), and Stealthdick (who believes tkc can look bad - carebear public relations spokeswoman?) This isnt the cooking forum, young chaps, so get to cheating, teamkilling and bragging about it so we can have a laugh at how much time youce invested to entertain us.

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Although youll get some butthurt "members" like bouncer123 (who is a very clever lad, able to deduce someone else gave me the modapp after I wrote Ive come here for the cheats), and Stealthdick (who believes tkc can look bad - carebear public relations spokeswoman?) This isnt the cooking forum, young chaps, so get to cheating, teamkilling and bragging about it so we can have a laugh at how much time youce invested to entertain us.

youre a loser because you are proud of ruining the game for others and showing off here with you wannabe mighty words. just read your title "I ain't play Dayz in weeks, and I'm gonna done fuck it up this weekend..". writing like you are godlike or something but cant even unzip a file, lol. like M.O. always says, hacking is about creativity not destroying a game. go away loser.

Carlsson

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile

youre a loser because you are proud of ruining the game for others and showing off here with you wannabe mighty words. just read your title "I ain't play Dayz in weeks, and I'm gonna done fuck it up this weekend..". writing like you are godlike or something but cant even unzip a file, lol. like M.O. always says, mod-apping is about creativity not destroying a game. go away loser.
I hate you.
Lick the rainbow.