Author Topic: Zargabad Life - Licenses .sqf ?  (Read 3310 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Zargabad Life - Licenses .sqf ?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 02:35:26 am »
fuck sake you 2 , work together , cant see the problem here. end of the day its a game work together and make it better.

if i still had them i would give them to him , text files mate thats all they are.

We've already left this kid.

who is we? and why did we leave this kid?

Me, c5, and Niel. I saw that Niel left on day one though, lol. I bet he smelled this kid's bullshit right away.
Check my wall of text above on the drama. - or don't, you aren't missing anything. I bet he won't even give credit to us for the scripts we supplied him with. No worries though, if he ever gets his server up, I'd like to see how long it lasts. :)

lol...

yeah but all in all , its better to work together rather than shit in each others cornflakes really , you tend to get more done when you pull together as a team rather than fighting and bickering allthough saying that its good to work on your own you learn a lot more and faster.

fuck it , kill each other lol here have a shot gun each first one to get shot loses.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

mkdir

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2012, 02:43:00 am »
fuck sake you 2 , work together , cant see the problem here. end of the day its a game work together and make it better.

if i still had them i would give them to him , text files mate thats all they are.

We've already left this kid.
Stealth, I offer to pay you for the job. I never made any rules for you, and I asked you strait up, yes or no. You post on your server gobally the next day after I met you, "Who wants dug plantations!?"... Sure, I might of said some things that weren't possible, but you should tell me that. If you were smart you would have said, "listen, what you are saying is bullshit. It's too hard, and we aren't going to do it.". You were never a part of anything, and you never wanted anything but your lmc server. Neil left due to school. Done.

who is we? and why did we leave this kid?

Me, c5, and Niel. I saw that Niel left on day one though, lol. I bet he smelled this kid's bullshit right away.
Check my wall of text above on the drama. - or don't, you aren't missing anything. I bet he won't even give credit to us for the scripts we supplied him with. No worries though, if he ever gets his server up, I'd like to see how long it lasts. :)

mkdir

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 02:48:13 am »
Stealth, you never cared about anything. I offered to pay you, you said no. I offered everything I could, and you just acted like a bitch on her period who doesn't like anything. I got the website up, teamspeak, server, mission, ... and you? Added a Medical Script, and thats' it. I love how there are almost nobody who can say things strait up. You never gave two shits about the server, or the mission.

C5 was in your server when you said "Who wants drug fields?", in global. That was after the first day I met you. The other funny thing is, you kept saying how good the ideas are, then then you started putting them on your server. I even spoke with your admins. If you were a pussy you would of said, i'm done scripting for you, this isn't going to work out, and not say "Im going on vacation". As soon as you said your 47, I knew it was over. I already planned ahead for this to happen, and don't think that the world is revolving around you, your just an ant on the globe.

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 02:57:50 am »
Stealth, you never cared about anything. I offered to pay you, you said no. I offered everything I could, and you just acted like a bitch on her period who doesn't like anything. I got the website up, teamspeak, server, mission, ... and you? Added a Medical Script, and thats' it. I love how there are almost nobody who can say things strait up. You never gave two shits about the server, or the mission.

C5 was in your server when you said "Who wants drug fields?", in global. That was after the first day I met you. The other funny thing is, you kept saying how good the ideas are, then then you started putting them on your server. I even spoke with your admins. If you were a pussy you would of said, i'm done scripting for you, this isn't going to work out, and not say "Im going on vacation". As soon as you said your 47, I knew it was over. I already planned ahead for this to happen, and don't think that the world is revolving around you, your just an ant on the globe.

I like how you twist everything around to make yourself sound innocent. Good job; didn't know children your age were capable of doing such things.

Me and c5 are friends, I'd like to see what his response is after he reads your bullshit. I made drug fields work on your mission. I have the right to use it on my own. Stop acting like you own everything and grow some balls. I never did care for you. This also shows that you have no knowledge of scripting. I caught your mission up with my EG life mission. So many scripts were added, involving loads of new features, but you didn't care. Instead you assigned us with petty tasks such as godmoding all of your shitty barriers. I'm not doing your shitty grunt work of putting "this allowdamage false" and every single damn barrier you added. You are a useless pile of shit who cheated your scripters, and in return we got you back.

The only reason I said I was on "vacation" was because me and c5 agreed that we didn't want to hurt your fragile ego by telling you that we are quitting Breshnov Life - Also something you stole from me. (You couldn't even come up with a damn name on your own.)

You are just an unoriginal, uncreative, ungrateful, piece of filth. Have a nice day, and maybe you could wait for your balls to drop before you start talking into your microphone.

EDIT - Anyways, I'm in a good clan now who cares about their coder, and actually has a community, unlike you. You aren't going to have a community magically appear. I told you that you wouldn't want to get into this when we first met. Yet you are in such a rush to waste your parents' money on something that you have no experience over.
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2012, 02:58:56 am »

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2012, 03:01:59 am »

Gerk, I have some Xanax in my life server if you wanna try some. Life expectancy is very short though :\

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2012, 03:05:29 am »
Just take some PCP and forget the world, the huge pink elephants you see will be a lot more interesting.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2012, 03:08:44 am »
Just take some PCP and forget the world, the huge pink elephants you see will be a lot more interesting.

Careful, Battleye is gonna get ban-happy on your ass!

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER - NEW TOPIC: Drugs and how they are good and or bad for you.

c5

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2012, 03:12:37 am »
Holy Moly! I'm having hard times keeping up with you people, but continue on, I won't interrupt. I'll just take it as it is/was and I don't really care what others think of it. I don't feel no need to protect my virtual 'me'. I hope no innocent souls were harmed, though
How do I makes hax?!

spartacus

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2012, 03:27:16 am »
If you want the files like chiefserverloop, download DA Zargabad Life or Takistan Revolution Life. they put those files in their main missions for everyone to borrow.

Oh, and try not to take this too seriously, making up copyrights and corporations.. you need to get your server off the ground and deal with the day-to-day problems before you do any astral wanking about 1000 new untested miraculous features you have invented for zargabad life, and all other such metaphysics, or any clan drama, that'll just distract you from running a server, because there is no money in this, so just get to the point. harsh words maybe im sorry but just my 2 cents from experience.

mkdir

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2012, 03:31:36 am »
I already made all of the scripts. It's alright, thanks though. I'm actually learning to script, and not going to ask anyone for help. Stealth, if you think... you didn't create lmc.

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2012, 03:36:13 am »
I already made all of the scripts. It's alright, thanks though. I'm actually learning to script, and not going to ask anyone for help. Stealth, if you think... you didn't create lmc.

Of course I didn't create LMC. Hur dur, I just code for it kid. -- You are trying really hard to hurt my feelings, lol. I don't have feelings just to let you know.

And it looks like you are taking all the credit for the scripts that we made for you. You are bad business.

EDIT - Having a breather and think to yourself, "Why am I so stupid that I went on a hack forum in look of help, and expected hackers to respect me when my first post is a plea of help?".
I'll let you answer that.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:47:16 am by stealthstick »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2012, 01:34:02 pm »
find someone better.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2012, 01:39:44 pm »
Arma games

(c) mrmedic. lol you know im joking right ?
< packed you will have to quote it to read it..

c5

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2012, 02:12:07 pm »
this is serious business around here, mrmedic Well said though
How do I makes hax?!