Author Topic: Zargabad Life - Licenses .sqf ?  (Read 3309 times)

mkdir

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Zargabad Life - Licenses .sqf ?
« on: July 19, 2012, 08:59:25 am »
So, I've just complete the serversided files.. but, since the start of my mission.. licenses dont work! i can get a patrol mission, but all the weapons, cars, everything can be bought without a license, and you can't even get the license... anyone know where to look?

btw, anyone got the mayorserverlop.sqf - chiefserverloop.sqf - gangsserverloop.sqf - govermentconvoy.sqf.. that would help me.. a LOT.

calling out stealthstick, ur a fucking piece of shit. go fuck youself. you take my ideas, then port them to your fucking lmc server, and fuck me over.. real cool man. fuck you

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Zargabad Life - Licenses .sqf ?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 01:03:29 pm »
i think its called funktionenserver.sqf ,it has been a while since i messed with the life missions though it may of changed.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

robin-580

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 03:21:04 pm »
look hahaha how angry you are  you lost all youre scripters

mkdir

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 11:49:54 pm »
nice troll you are. i've actually started scripting myself. better than any other person doing it for you. oh look... -4 rep

mkdir

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 11:56:58 pm »
Also, correction of sentence. Look! Hahahaha! How angry you are! You lost all of your scripters!

robin-580

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 12:01:08 am »
sorry im not a english grammar nazi hahaha faggot

now go start working on youre fail mission again

mkdir

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 01:58:35 am »
i think its called funktionenserver.sqf ,it has been a while since i messed with the life missions though it may of changed.
do you know where i can get that sqf?

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 02:13:02 am »
So, I've just complete the serversided files.. but, since the start of my mission.. licenses dont work! i can get a patrol mission, but all the weapons, cars, everything can be bought without a license, and you can't even get the license... anyone know where to look?

btw, anyone got the mayorserverlop.sqf - chiefserverloop.sqf - gangsserverloop.sqf - govermentconvoy.sqf.. that would help me.. a LOT.

calling out stealthstick, ur a fucking piece of shit. go fuck youself. you take my ideas, then port them to your fucking lmc server, and fuck me over.. real cool man. fuck you

Woah woah woah. What ideas? You say AAA stole your mission, yet you can't script at all. You don't need us if you already know how to code. We were fed up with your nonsense. We developed your mission, then you go and say "Hey, we are using a new mission now! I'm gonna use Takistan Life instead of Zargabad Life.". Then you annoy us, asking us "when's this gonna be done, when's that gonna be done, oh btw, you have 30 days." No one is going to help you out kid. I doubt you will even pay us. You have all these shitty ideas, and no one is stealing from you. If anything, you are stealing from us. We already made your mission better than any other non-mod life servers, and you have those files now. You didn't write the scripts, you didn't pay us for them, THEY ARE OURS (the coders) not yours. We can do whatever we want with our own scripts. You brought this upon yourself. You then ask me how much I get paid from the other servers I code for, which is disrespectful. You then scold me for developing another life server, which I happen to be great friends with. You act like we are little kids, when you yourself are one. You're out of luck with your life server. Be happy that you got all these new scripts for free you ungrateful fuck.

BTW, have fun with your new server if you ever get it back up. No one wants to help you because of your ego. You tell us that you did an equal amount of work compared to us. All you did was place some concrete barriers around, and put some unrealistic bases up. We (Niel, c5, and me) did all the hard work, while you kept pressuring us and treated us like shit. So we left your ass. This goes to show that without us, you aren't going anywhere, "Mr.AAA stole my mission". I'd like to see you come up with ideas that I'd steal. Because everyone has ideas, but it's those people like us who make those ideas come to life. You aren't the first person to have ever wanted a car alarm. I used c5's car alarm script, and edited it to work with arma2's life mission. -- we are cool with it. I then made handbrakes, keypad safe patching, etc... You didn't come up with these ideas. You are just some spoiled Russian kid (no offense to Gerk :P ) who is purely unlikable by anyone.

You are also a crazy kid; Talking to yourself on Teamspeak when no one listens, and then getting hyper like a fat kid in an all-you-can-eat buffet. As stated earlier, there's no hope for you and your "dreams" of a life server.

EDIT - I see you are talking about serversided files too. The mission I supplied you with doesn't use any serversided files. It looks like you can't keep your shit together, kid.
EDIT 2 - I saw your ass spying on me since day one. Not tolerating that bullshit.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 02:19:03 am by stealthstick »
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 02:17:55 am »
(no offense to Gerk :P ) who is purely unlikable by anyone.

gwan gerk attack. :icon_laugh

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 02:19:12 am »

hg.s mission files were leaked , maybe you will find it on svn or maybe pastebin or ask stealth stick for it im sure he wont be a dick and not share a fkn text file or will he ? dunno..

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2012, 02:20:23 am »

hg.s mission files were leaked , search the name of the sqf , maybe you will find it on svn or maybe pastebin.

You could also come up with your own serversided files that handle everything, but he can't script, so he will have to get the file off pastebin.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2012, 02:21:25 am »
fuck sake you 2 , work together , cant see the problem here. end of the day its a game work together and make it better.

if i still had them i would give them to him , text files mate thats all they are.

unless its a cpmpetition to see whos best , then il join in lol joking , work together youl get a lot more done.

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2012, 02:23:09 am »
fuck sake you 2 , work together , cant see the problem here. end of the day its a game work together and make it better.

if i still had them i would give them to him , text files mate thats all they are.

We've already left this kid.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2012, 02:23:35 am »

who is we? and why did we leave this kid?

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 02:25:53 am »

who is we? and why did we leave this kid?

Me, c5, and Niel. I saw that Niel left on day one though, lol. I bet he smelled this kid's bullshit right away.
Check my wall of text above on the drama. - or don't, you aren't missing anything. I bet he won't even give credit to us for the scripts we supplied him with. No worries though, if he ever gets his server up, I'd like to see how long it lasts. :)