Author Topic: Addon bypass?  (Read 980 times)

Laxbrousa

• Intentional Cheater
  • Lax For Life
    • View Profile
Addon bypass?
« on: July 06, 2012, 06:56:14 am »
I dont remeber if i have posted this before, but is it possible to use something like the updated Darky Hack or Loki's Lost Keys in a DayZ server by using somthing to get around the servers addon check so I am able to use the hacks listed above if so how and please explain

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Addon bypass?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 07:38:10 am »
Yes.

It has been posted MANY times in the past few weeks.

Blacklisted scripts need to be easily altered so the blacklist no longer detects them.

If your playing on DayZ and the server is Whitelisted so it can connect to the "Hive" then all...as in ALL...script usage will result in a BE ban if they have your "correct" BE/GUID/PID information when the server logs are viewed with a simple program that looks for scripts of any sort.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Laxbrousa

• Intentional Cheater
  • Lax For Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 07:50:18 am »
Yes.

Blacklisted scripts need to be easily altered so the blacklist no longer detects them.

If your playing on DayZ and the server is Whitelisted so it can connect to the "Hive" then all...as in ALL...script usage will result in a BE ban if they have your "correct" BE/GUID/PID information when the server logs are viewed with a simple program that looks for scripts of any sort.

So I need to alter the darky scripts?

Permaphrost

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 01:23:54 pm »
Yes.

So you're saying unless you bypass battleye(to make it not detect scripts), you will get banned for using any scripts?

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 07:48:44 pm »
The only thing you are getting out of PBO hacks vs script injection is a fancy GUI.
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.