Author Topic: I've got a couple of questions..  (Read 1675 times)

Permaphrost

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
I've got a couple of questions..
« on: July 05, 2012, 10:56:02 am »
1. What exactly does it mean if:

Code: [Select]
5 [_this,"players"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";
5 private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"]
5 _v addweapon "A"+"A1"+"2_PM"+"C"; _v addmagazine "20R"+"nd
5 addWeaponCargo [_x,100]

are banned scripts? I thought these kinds of things(in regards to the top two) get loaded anyway? Also, what does the #5 mean to the left of it? Does it effectively make gerks bypass tutorial useless? (of the strings he posted, anyway) http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=10961.0

2. Would something as simple as splitting up the commands differently with ++ make (like the third banned script, but a little different) a certain script undetectable? Would it work with any command? like setmarkerpos or teleport? Does it only ban things with _v or all variables in that context?

3. Should it be easier to mod-app on your own server since you have access to all of the server ban files and lists of banned scripts? Apparently there's an rcon command to "loadScripts." I'm not sure if you'd be able to actually be able to run scripts serverside, or if its talking about the banned scripts.txt file.

Thanks!

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
Re: I've got a couple of questions..
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 03:06:48 am »
Try it, then let us know  :icon_thumbsup

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 03:57:53 am »
It means when you load the dedicated server interface, it will add an aa12 and its ammo to _v.
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

Permaphrost

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 09:47:59 am »
Well, I know what they do.

What I want to know is what 5 means. Is it like a priority or a flag or something?

I also want to know if obfuscating those codes by adding +'s will make it not kick/ban for it.

Thanks though.

wuat

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 11:59:57 am »

What I want to know is what 5 means. Is it like a priority or a flag or something?

I also want to know if obfuscating those codes by adding +'s will make it not kick/ban for it.

Thanks though.

The 5 is the # it gives you when it kicks you for a script violation, and the rest is the code that will trigger the violation

You don't really need to bypass this, you can just bypass battleye more or less completely and not have it report any scripts running to the server, then it doesn't matter what your code looks like

Permaphrost

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 01:22:33 pm »

Thanks though.

The 5 is the # it gives you when it kicks you for a script violation, and the rest is the code that will trigger the violation

You don't really need to bypass this, you can just bypass battleye more or less completely and not have it report any scripts running to the server, then it doesn't matter what your code looks like

Right. So that cheat engine string modifying thing doesn't work as a bypass anymore right? Did it ever? Or was it just a way to allow you to load scripts in multiplayer? I'm not sure how to go about making a bypass or finding one, and even if I found one, I wouldn't know what to change to make it work. >.<

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 01:29:09 pm »
if you dont have a bypass your going to waste a lot of money on new keys telling you right now.

btw anyone know if dayz is going to be on arma 3?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 01:49:13 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Permaphrost

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 01:54:30 pm »
if you dont have a bypass your going to waste a lot of money on new keys telling you right now.

btw anyone know if dayz is going to be on arma 3?

According to this: http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/06/23/day-z-arma-3-interview-optimization-map-design-radios-porting-day-z-into-arma-3/

Is there any fundamental technical hurdle that would prevent you from porting Day Z directly into Arma 3?

Hall:: I guess the thing about Day Z, it?s actually a lot easier than what Arma 2 does. And a lot of it?s in finite state machines now. I?m slowly moving it. And those can just be compiled. They can even be compiled to the engine and run engine side, which is a lot more efficient. But it?s pretty basic stuff. And the way it?s designed is very modular. So the only thing we?d need to do is go through and configure the buildings, the spawn positions. Basically you can configure that in about an hour. It took me about an hour to do Chernarus, just going through the buildings, placing gear here and here and here. I have a little mission, I run around each building and pop the stuff and then it?s done.

Dayz will be easy to port to arma 3. So it CAN be ported, but we can't say for sure if it WILL be ported. They might just make it a standalone game.

Now maybe you can answer my question? :D

are the ultimate bypass and bypass#2 still working? I saw in the ultimate bypass thread that zoldude posted that the current upload has a new expiration date. Not sure if he was talking about the ultimate bypass or the bypass #2.

If not, can you point me in the direction of a working bypass, or will I just have to work towards those 100 posts? :(

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 02:22:59 pm »
good stuff.

points to my signature.

some good videos in it.  :smile
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Permaphrost

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 02:35:50 pm »
good stuff.

points to my signature.

Lol. Thanks

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 10:01:31 pm »
good stuff.

points to my signature.

:nono

brychu

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 10:20:13 pm »
Thanks for the link perma, was wondering that myself.