Author Topic: [RELEASE] Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars/Warband multimod-app  (Read 44764 times)

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Hello this relase is primarily for Napoleonic Wars DLC, but it also works in Warband although model recognition for naked people doesn't work properly in Warband, and zoom is useless as it's already enabled in Warband.

This mod-app is for current version of the game, 1.153!
For chams to work properly you must run game in D3D9 mode with shader quality set to medium or high.

• Insert to toggle draggable mod-app menu
  • Right mouse button click to toggle options
  • Shift to zoom in
  • NUMPAD_5 is debug function that I left in, makes you spin around...
  • Autoblock works like in singleplayer, keep pressing block button to block in correct direction

DOWNLOAD:
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile&id=244

Note, it opens this thread to prevent leeching!

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:39:49 am by ludijak »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars/Warband multimod-app
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 08:30:09 pm »
looks good +1. :icon_thumbsup btw there is a no offsite hosting rule in effect , you may want to upload it to the downloads section.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 08:31:41 pm »
looks good +1. :icon_thumbsup

Thanks, how come there isn't attachment options on this forum? I had to upload it on 3rd party server.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 08:32:22 pm »
looks good +1. :icon_thumbsup

Thanks, how come there isn't attachment options on this forum? I had to upload it on 3rd party server.

download section , add download.

Snuff

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 10:02:55 pm »
Looks awesome, can't wait to try it out, can I suggest trying to make an aimbot for it?

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 10:07:28 pm »
Looks awesome, can't wait to try it out, can I suggest trying to make an aimbot for it?

I tried to do that, but I can't find proper matrices to create world to screen function, maybe in future.

If someone knows how to make W2S with just yaw/pitch and camera position in world I would be glad to do it together with proper ESP, I already reversed player pool and can access data of every player on battlefield. I just can't show it on screen.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:15:59 pm by ludijak »

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 01:30:08 am »
Wow, this looks amazing, very nice job ludijak and thanks so much for being kind enough to release it. Warband has been out for ages, this is the first mod-app of this kind thats been released. Just goes to show, for the people that know what they're doing, making this stuff is not that hard.

I wonder if there's a few private mod-apps that do similiar things to this.

Can't wait till it gets approved so I can download it, btw I PMed you ludijak.

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 02:00:01 am »
Wow, this looks amazing, very nice job ludijak and thanks so much for being kind enough to release it. Warband has been out for ages, this is the first mod-app of this kind thats been released. Just goes to show, for the people that know what they're doing, making this stuff is not that hard.

I wonder if there's a few private mod-apps that do similiar things to this.

Can't wait till it gets approved so I can download it, btw I PMed you ludijak.

You guys can't download it yet? Guess only  I can, is this forum active? It's been like 10 hours since I've made topic. Here are scan results from another forum I won't mention here:
.dll
https://www.virustotal.com/file/7cf2dcfcc46f32e184f0ef9466cb07c16e96fe701617c53cd31a46b13635fbf8/analysis/1341154475/

.exe
https://www.virustotal.com/file/ea787b1eeb959e72405bca0660dae961c7e70cba8fa613ed885df830f629cdd2/analysis/1341154465/

Few false positives...

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 02:25:30 am »
You usually have to wait a while for stuff to get approved, there aren't that many people who can approve downloads and they aren't all watching this forum 24/7. It should be approved pretty soon though.

By the way is this for non steam, steam only or does it work on both?

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 02:30:18 am »
You usually have to wait a while for stuff to get approved, there aren't that many people who can approve downloads and they aren't all watching this forum 24/7. It should be approved pretty soon though.

By the way is this for non steam, steam only or does it work on both?

Non steam, didn't test it on steam version so I am not sure if it works I can't see reason why it shouldn't work on steam version, it's same binaries.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:59:45 am by ludijak »

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 03:08:41 am »
Great, I hated having to download the steam version to use joopig's autoblocker before, no offense joopig, I just prefer not to use steam when I can avoid it.

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 03:13:24 am »
One thing about zoom, I just remebered that mods can actually sort of "disable the zoom". Play the seccession mod to see what I'm talking about. So if you ever make a warband version of this, please leave the zoom function in. Also it would be great if there was a way to change the level of zoom, this would be useful even for native.

These cham skins make colour aimbots possible, although colour aimbots are slow and not that good, they're still better than nothing. Infact there's a few universal colour aimbots that can be already configured to work in any game, I haven't tried any of them but there's no reason they shouldn't be usable right now with the cham skins in this mod-app.

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 03:18:36 am »
One thing about zoom, I just remebered that mods can actually sort of "disable the zoom". Play the seccession mod to see what I'm talking about. So if you ever make a warband version of this, please leave the zoom function in. Also it would be great if there was a way to change the level of zoom, this would be useful even for native.

These cham skins make colour aimbots possible, although colour aimbots are slow and not that good, they're still better than nothing. Infact there's a few universal colour aimbots that can be already configured to work in any game, I haven't tried any of them but there's no reason they shouldn't be usable right now with the cham skins in this mod-app.

Zoom function works in Warband, it's same game everything that works in Napoleonic Wars work in Warband, it's just that Warband has some different 3d models of the players and chams are not on naked players.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 03:21:09 am »

Zoom function works in Warband, it's same game everything that works in Napoleonic Wars work in Warband, it's just that Warband has some different 3d models of the players and chams are not on naked players.

the game allows manually adjusting fov ? start from there.

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 03:22:08 am »
Have you played Seccession mod? Zoom is disabled in this mod, its kind of glitchy, when you press shift you start to zoom for a split second but then your camera is set back to regular zoom and placed at third person at your character's feet.