Author Topic: [RELEASE] Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars/Warband multimod-app  (Read 44763 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars/Warband multimod-app
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2012, 02:09:15 pm »
Approved.

next post not thankyou .. but

Possible to add a hotkey to turn on/off Autoblock ?

straight in lol

I will thank him for you even though i dont use it.

ludijak thanks , and good work keep it up   :icon_thumbsup  ( hope its not a virus or a key stealer heard it opens a connection , not good ).
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

potato

• Poptart
    • View Profile
d
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2012, 07:14:00 pm »
resolved sory for problem

potato

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2012, 07:34:38 pm »
I would like if you delete the "zoom", I enjoy this but I would like the normal camera instead of this. is this possible?

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2012, 10:53:57 pm »
It's been over a day and download still isn't approved are there any active moderators on this forum?

It is admins not Mods that approve the downloads.

and im sure the admins need to be 100% sure there's no virus or Trojans in hacks alot of the anti viruses do pick them up and people complain about sticking key loggers and shit in them so it needs to be scanned properly which can take a while.

Rofl

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2012, 11:40:16 pm »
I CTD once the app has been injected. I've set the shadow quality to medium, and tried high too, no luck with that. So I'm assuming that when you say to set the game to D3D9 you don't mean just setting it to Direct X 9 right?

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2012, 01:28:28 am »
Excuse my ignorance, but what the hell is "chams?"

Also, it works good. I'm not a big fan that you've forced all banners to be visible. The banner display is in itself flawed, and does not display banners correctly.
I'm also not a big fan that you force people to play in a third person style they may not be accustomed to.

Otherwise, good work, I suppose.

potato

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2012, 01:40:59 am »
I would like if you delete the "zoom", I enjoy this but I would like the normal camera instead of this. is this possible?

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2012, 03:16:13 am »
To all people asking about zoom, just change your zoom button from the in-game options to anything other than left shift, this way you can have both regular zoom and press left shit for the multihacks closer zoom.

If you're talking about the different third person cam, I agree there should be at least 2 options for that, regular M&B third person and the zoomed out third person. Personally I actually prefer this new third person, it lets you see much more around you and even a little behind you, if you get used to it you'll notice you do much better in melee.

jihad11

• Online Villain
  • Im a bot DING DONG
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2012, 03:50:37 am »
The game is crashing for me when i start the Injector... im using M&B By imortaluz,it doesnt work with patched versions of the game?

edit:nvm got it,but how does the autoblock work?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 03:59:43 am by jihad11 »

Rofl

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2012, 04:42:11 am »
Seems to be working in general for others... So I'm not sure why my Warband CTDs upon injection. Shader settings are as advised for "chams" to work. And I'm sure I've misinterpreted this but I took "run in D3D9" as DX9, so I've put that in the settings too. Still CTDs... is there something I'm missing? And could someone clarify what D3D9 is? How are you guys fixing your CTD errors?

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2012, 08:15:31 am »
If you run the injector before launching the game or at the launcher screen, the game crashes. The only way I've got it to work is to launch warband 1.153 or napoleonic wars 1.05 and then alt tab out and run the injector.

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2012, 11:37:51 am »
Seems to be working in general for others... So I'm not sure why my Warband CTDs upon injection. Shader settings are as advised for "chams" to work. And I'm sure I've misinterpreted this but I took "run in D3D9" as DX9, so I've put that in the settings too. Still CTDs... is there something I'm missing? And could someone clarify what D3D9 is? How are you guys fixing your CTD errors?

I thought I mentioned it here, you must run injector after pressing "Play Mount & Blade" button, otherwise it's crash. dll hooks as soon as it's injected and before game actually starts these stuff doesn't exist. So whenever you want, while game is initializing stuff, in main menu or in battle.

link757

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2012, 12:43:58 pm »
I thought I mentioned it here, you must run injector after pressing "Play Mount & Blade" button, otherwise it's crash. dll hooks as soon as it's injected and before game actually starts these stuff doesn't exist. So whenever you want, while game is initializing stuff, in main menu or in battle.

Hey, everything is working but how do I drag the menu? when I activate it the mouse wont move from the crosshair, making me unable to use the menu at all, suggestion?

Rofl

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2012, 01:05:25 pm »

Still doesn't work. I hit "Play Mount & Blade" the game loads, then I alt-tab out and run the injector, immediately after it says "Mr. Ludijak's crap injected successfully" it CTDs.

I'm running Warband v1.153 / Napoleonic Wars v1.005, is compatible correct? So I'm rather at a loss as to what's causing the crash.

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2012, 01:46:45 pm »
Excuse my ignorance, but what the hell is "chams?"

Chameleon skins, cham-hacks or chams, replace player model textures with brightly colored skins, often bright red/yellow or blue/green, that change color depending on whether the model is visible. For instance, an exposed part of an opponent would be shown in a different color, giving a cham-hack user an advantage over non-hack users, especially in games in which camouflage techniques (provided by in-game mechanics, objects or player models) are negated.
While cham-hacks are accomplished using a wallhack subset, historically, user settings (in Quakeworld, for example) or exploits in many older games allowed replacing skins arbitrarily with varying degrees of success?from pseudo-camouflage in dark areas of a map (prior to specular and other advanced lighting techniques) when using a "shadow skin"; to completely disappearing while the skin change propagated to other players; to forcing a plain-white skin on all opponents.
A more obvious skin cheat involves a person wearing a skin that makes him invisible to all players. However, this is a cheat that is easily discovered, especially if the game provides a killcam after each death.

nothing wiki doesnt know.. i knew this but didnt know how to explain lol