Author Topic: [RELEASE] Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars/Warband multimod-app  (Read 44768 times)

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars/Warband multimod-app
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2012, 03:23:02 am »
the game allows manually adjusting fov ? start from there.

I don't think it does, I have never seen a FoV option anywhere, in-game or launcher settings.

I'm about to test the steam version now, since I still have it installed.

EDIT: Just tested non steam warband and that works, I noticed you made the third person camera zoomed out alot more than regular third person, any chance you could make this configurable from the in-game menu? Or even a .ini outside the game would be good.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 03:31:09 am by workachev »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 03:30:28 am »
the game allows manually adjusting fov ? start from there.

I don't think it does, I have never seen a FoV option anywhere, in-game or launcher settings.

I'm about to test the steam version now, since I still have it installed.

view distance?

basicly anything related to what you see , if its adjustable , track it down that will give you the way into the view matrix.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 03:33:43 am »
Ok the steam version doesn't work, for me anyway. When I attempt to use the injector the game crashes.

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2012, 03:36:32 am »
Ok the steam version doesn't work, for me anyway. When I attempt to use the injector the game crashes.

It sucks to hear that, can you disable steam overlay in game and try again?
When do you start injector? Run injector while game is on loading screen, or in main menu, don't inject before pressing "Play Mount & Blade", after this of course:

Sadly I don't own steam version of game, so I can't tell what is difference.

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 03:39:20 am »
Do you mean the steam community thing? I've always had that disabled so thats not it.
I wouldn't worry about the steam version, anyone who has the steam version can get their serial key from that and download the regular non steam game, install and activate it with that.

I run the injector after starting the game and skipping the bink cutscene, I tried running it at that launcher screen (this is with non steam warband) and that actually crashed it, starting after the game starts works for non steam though.

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2012, 03:54:40 am »
Would it be possible to make the chams a different colour for friendlies? Its kind of confusing.

FlaX37

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2012, 03:58:32 am »
How does work the
"perfect reticule"?

(i am not english sorry )

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2012, 03:59:05 am »
Small issue here, turning on no fog makes the sky flicker. Another funny graphical thing, the insert menu casts a shadow in the game.
I love the zoom, although it is too much for warband. Would you consider releasing a stand-alone configurable zoom hack seperately? Or just making the zoom in this multi hack configurable either from the insert menu or a .ini.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 04:04:28 am by workachev »

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2012, 04:04:12 am »
Small issue here, turning on no fog makes the sky flicker.

Yeah that is a known issue to me, I didn't really pay attention to it because it fllickers once only when viewed at certaing angle which is minimal like 2-3 pixels

It would be possible to make more detailed model recognition but I wasn't in the mood, there is bunch of different models, every nation have their own model+different player classes+different ranks of that class so it just wasn't worth the time. Friendlies have flags above their head which Is also made visible through objects in this hack.

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2012, 04:05:35 am »
How does work the
"perfect reticule"?

Aiming reticule is close together, I noticed that I get kill shots on larger distance easier with that option ON.

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2012, 04:07:23 am »
The flags work fine up close but when you have 30 players rushing eachother, the flags get lost in all the red and green of the chams. Having different chams for each faction also lets the colour aimbots work, right now they would only work in deathmatch.

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2012, 04:11:47 am »
The flags work fine up close but when you have 30 players rushing eachother, the flags get lost in all the red and green of the chams. Having different chams for each faction also lets the colour aimbots work, right now they would only work in deathmatch.

Pixel aimbot is terrible idea, this game doesn't use hitscan to check if "bullet" has hit enemy it actually creates projectile so best chance to hit someone is to shot at center of their body, that center would be very hard to recognize just with pixel aimbot(all pixels have same colors on chams).

Again, making chams for every time is time consuming I just thought it wasn't worth it :p

FlaX37

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2012, 04:13:45 am »
How does work the
"perfect reticule"?

Aiming reticule is close together, I noticed that I get kill shots on larger distance easier with that option ON.

but its more for musket?

with crosbow or bow its work? there are not the same accuracy

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2012, 04:18:01 am »
How does work the
"perfect reticule"?

but its more for musket?

with crosbow or bow its work? there are not the same accuracy

It just changes how wide aiming reticule is, it works on all weapons that use aiming reticule.

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2012, 04:32:32 am »
You've been very kind to release this and I understand what you said about chams not being worth making for each faction. So I won't say anything else about it, just this. If you're ever bored and wanna help us a little more, making the chams for each team would be much appreciated.

Anyway, thanks again just for releasing this as it is, its very good, the zoomed out third person takes a little getting used to but it actually gives you quite a lot of periphery vision and is very helpful when you're fighting multiple people or sneaky cavalry.  :icon_laugh

EDIT: Alt tabbing crashes the game with warband version
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 05:31:22 am by workachev »