Author Topic: Luftwaffe, I'm calling your ass out.  (Read 6980 times)

robin-580

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Luftwaffe, I'm calling your ass out.
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2012, 06:50:45 pm »
-_-

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2012, 09:09:32 pm »
EDIT - Not only that, but it's lame mod-apps such as spawning a building or ai... Then he just shutsdown our server. - which TKC is not about, and he advertised TKC.

Wow, that guy is a fag.

It took us 3 pages to find out that OP is a fag?

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2012, 06:47:58 pm »
I've been on TKC for quite some time. I thought this place was to make actual mod-apps/scripts, and to learn. Now all I see are scriptkiddies and leechers who just use other's mod-apps and call themselves mod-appers. I bet most of you don't even know how to work variables...

The thing is -- I actually work on expanding the Chernarus Life mission, unlike most servers. I actually put my knowledge of mod-apping into scripting for it. The fact that you people don't see that is what makes you look like failures. If you want to call me a fag for defending my server from the people that I used to mod-app with, then so be it. But learn how to mod-app creatively. Don't go in servers shutting them down, or spawn buildings everywhere. That is uncreative and boring. Do something imaginative such as spawning a building on the middle of the road, adding an action to it that restarts the mission's init.sqf causing everyone's variables to re-init, and basically restarting them. All whilst turn all the players into enemy units, and making them shoot out smoke grenades. Also add an eventhandler for when they fire that causes them to jump into the air a few feet. TROLL them. Not only that, but you could also make it so when they fire, they shoot an AI out that makes the player switch to them after a few seconds.

What I've seen happen to the server I script for was just unimaginative and lame. I honestly don't mind if you mod-app on our server, but keep it to yourself *which I doubt you will do*. Spawning AI all over the map takes no skill. Why not make a suicide bomber? Add a trigger to the AI that makes them blow up when someone gets in a proximity within them. This is TKC FFS, make something that makes me want to say, "How the hell did he script that?!" Because right now, I know all the scripts you used to do what you did, and it is too simple. You join a server with 40+ people, and all you do is shut it down, or spawn some AI everywhere? That has to be the lamest script I've ever seen. You have a full server to take advantage of, and this is what you do?
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2012, 06:53:49 pm »
EDIT - Not only that, but it's lame mod-apps such as spawning a building or ai... Then he just shutsdown our server. - which TKC is not about, and he advertised TKC.

Wow, that guy is a fag.

And hold on. You are calling me a fag? What the fuck have you ever contributed to the community? What? That's right nothing. You just leech other's mod-apps you useless piece of shit. I'd shut my fucking mouth if I were you, kid.

robin-580

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2012, 07:17:39 pm »
stealthstick you said that so beautifull i agree

c5

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2012, 07:19:55 pm »
I've been on TKC for quite some time. I thought this place was to make actual mod-apps/scripts, and to learn. Now all I see are scriptkiddies and leechers who just use other's mod-apps and call themselves mod-appers. I bet most of you don't even know how to work variables...

The thing is -- I actually work on expanding the Chernarus Life mission, unlike most servers. I actually put my knowledge of mod-apping into scripting for it. The fact that you people don't see that is what makes you look like failures. If you want to call me a fag for defending my server from the people that I used to mod-app with, then so be it. But learn how to mod-app creatively. Don't go in servers shutting them down, or spawn buildings everywhere. That is uncreative and boring. Do something imaginative such as spawning a building on the middle of the road, adding an action to it that restarts the mission's init.sqf causing everyone's variables to re-init, and basically restarting them. All whilst turn all the players into enemy units, and making them shoot out smoke grenades. Also add an eventhandler for when they fire that causes them to jump into the air a few feet. TROLL them. Not only that, but you could also make it so when they fire, they shoot an AI out that makes the player switch to them after a few seconds.

What I've seen happen to the server I script for was just unimaginative and lame. I honestly don't mind if you mod-app on our server, but keep it to yourself *which I doubt you will do*. Spawning AI all over the map takes no skill. Why not make a suicide bomber? Add a trigger to the AI that makes them blow up when someone gets in a proximity within them. This is TKC FFS, make something that makes me want to say, "How the hell did he script that?!" Because right now, I know all the scripts you used to do what you did, and it is too simple. You join a server with 40+ people, and all you do is shut it down, or spawn some AI everywhere? That has to be the lamest script I've ever seen. You have a full server to take advantage of, and this is what you do?

You are bringing up a good point. Unfortunately I suppose to those who it is meant to will not make any sense due to lack of intelligence and empathy - No offense if you don't understand it, you are who you are, I don't really care. It's just that you should attempt to prove to be worth more and try to get the idea stealthstick is trying to prove here. Otherwise you will stay hopeless forever.

Good arguments stealth  :icon_thumbsup
How do I makes hax?!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2012, 08:12:55 pm »
fair play stealth it is rapidly becoming script kidys playground , have to agree with you on this one that they really do not show much imagination do they.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2012, 08:50:40 pm »
fair play stealth it is rapidly becoming script kidys playground , have to agree with you on this one that they really do not show much imagination do they.

You can't hack on servers when there are no servers.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2012, 09:46:09 pm »

You can't mod-app on servers when there are no servers.

I dont think they realise it either.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Snuff

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2012, 10:58:00 pm »
Making people flying boats was always a favorite of mine, is that creative?

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2012, 11:10:42 pm »
Making people flying boats was always a favorite of mine, is that creative?

Sounds like fun. :P

jcmomo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2012, 11:27:13 pm »
I've never really seen an admin NOT ban somebody if they are proven to be mod-apping, not that its a bad thing as long as they dont just nuke servers but are you serious as long as people keep to themselves?
Momo is a homo. Que?

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2012, 12:12:13 am »
I've never really seen an admin NOT ban somebody if they are proven to be mod-apping, not that its a bad thing as long as they dont just nuke servers but are you serious as long as people keep to themselves?

mod-app to where it's not noticeable. I don't want to see bombs dropped all over the city, AI spawned everywhere, all that shit that serves no purpose. You can spawn yourself loads of cash, weapons etc, but people may see that you are getting weapons out of nowhere, or see that you are teleporting away. I welcome TKC on our server. It would be very hypocritical for me to ban people just for being TKC, when I myself am part of TKC. I just don't want scriptkiddies ruining the fun of others. -- Shit, I'd take some of you that actually do know how to script into EG.

If you come into our server with TKC tags on, it would be easier for me to know who you are. You will be treated differently in a positive way.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:20:21 am by stealthstick »

spartacus

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2012, 12:26:44 am »
I ran a life server for a while, and the mod-appers were mostly good sports. I'd say 75% were "fun-loving" who just wanted to fuck around more without ruining the server, and less than 25% were unimaginative nukers. If you have one asshole doing this then you need to monitor traffic instead of going public with your anger and inviting more trouble, then trying to "negotiate"

Try not to get too angry over a few GBU-12's and setdammages.. Take a lighter attitude to such things, or you will really ragequit when it gets more popular and you start getting ddosed by a 15 year old freak in northern canada who demands to become an admin or else. You will look back on the good days when people just tried to mod-app your server instead of completely shutting it down.

c5

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2012, 12:41:07 am »
I used to give out hacks to my close friends for arma 2, they included some brutal carpet bombing & player killing scripts. Unfortunatley, that was a wrong move as my work was hardly abused in a way, I didn't mean it to be used. (Sadly, even your friends, can turn into awful script skiddies, when given too much power...) So, my friends started using those scripts when they were bored, with no legimate reason, or purpose... killing innocent souls on servers without any meaning

I've learned from it, no more releasing such scripts  :smile
How do I makes hax?!