Author Topic: Respawn time  (Read 2115 times)

snake

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Respawn time
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2004, 03:31:23 pm »
ok you have a PM ;)

FleX

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Respawn time
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2004, 04:21:13 pm »
Hm.. Interesting :)
I've written a program for it few weeks ago and it worked fine at first, but with servers with any lag or packetloss it stinks. My opinion? Useless. It should be done inside a vchack or so, not in a standalone program.

snake

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Respawn time
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2004, 04:40:57 pm »
th e time is never a problem with lag with us after 5 times we reset and ask when then respawn is. and its done again. so no problems.

FleX

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Respawn time
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2004, 06:40:25 pm »
True, but the effect is gone when you have to ask people when the respawn is and you have to have a second computer/laptop to go with it (I used to). A bit crappy if you ask me. Merge it with a VChook and your problems will be gone I think. Problem is how  :?

mr. Vietcong

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Respawn time
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2004, 03:53:36 pm »
Quote from: snake
our clan have a programmer. he now has a program with counter on another pc. Now he and other members can pull airstrikes right on the respawn time. he can see what the respawntime all the time i.

Mee too can see when the respawn is on 0 sec. you will have a little jam in screen. then you dont have to press tab when respawn is, you just now by the jam ;).

crosshair in vietnammode is not hard to have: just make cirkel on the middle of youre scren and you have a crosshair.

Geez Snake... alot of work for nothing dont you think...

ffs just get 1 of your dead mates to count down on TS :wink: ... and the AS timing... overkill too with the counter imo :lol: