Author Topic: Only one way out?  (Read 2694 times)

serfma

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Only one way out?
« on: June 26, 2012, 11:19:24 pm »
Is the "only way out" of a Global Ban to buy a new key? ;)

EDIT: Oh and MrMedic, i'd be interested in knowing on how you've evaded the BattleEye Police for so long. Is this because you're good enough to "hide" scripts from BE, or have you actually unbanned yourself? ;)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:36:38 pm by serfma »

Carlsson

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Only one way out?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 11:40:32 pm »
There is some threads on the forum how to bypass the battleye ban, Search!
Lick the rainbow.

serfma

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 11:42:11 pm »

Of course there is, but a GLOBAL BAN to your key? Not a silly DayZ GUID Ban, since I AM banned on other servers, too.

BTW; I've searched.

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone knows the answer (which they more than likely do) please PM me, You don't have to tell me exactly step by step, just a little push in the right direction would help. :)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:00:06 am by serfma »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 02:33:15 am »

Of course there is, but a GLOBAL BAN to your key? Not a silly DayZ GUID Ban, since I AM banned on other servers, too.

BTW; I've searched.

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone knows the answer (which they more than likely do) please PM me, You don't have to tell me exactly step by step, just a little push in the right direction would help. :)

stand on the edge of that cliff and il give you a push in the right direction.

only kidding , bouncer123 knows keep pming him untill he tells you and dont take no for an answer.  :icon_thumbsup
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 02:39:00 am by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

serfma

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 03:07:48 am »

BTW; I've searched.

stand on the edge of that cliff and il give you a push in the right direction.

only kidding , bouncer123 knows keep pming him untill he tells you and dont take no for an answer.  :icon_thumbsup

Thanks. :) I'm wanting to learn on my own so I don't have to use Public stuff and obviously be banned for it because "BE" is watching us. ;) Just don't know where to start and I know you, Medic, as with Joopig and a couple others are Pro's at this and make your own that are undetectable, which is what i'm wanting to do. ;)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 08:24:12 am »
Is the "only way out" of a Global Ban to buy a new key...

No.

i'd be interested in knowing on how you've evaded the BattleEye Police for so long. Is this because you're good enough to "hide" scripts from BE, or have you actually unbanned yourself? Wink

I don't use a key.

bouncer123 knows keep pming him untill he tells you and dont take no for an answer.  icon_thumbsup

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

serfma

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 08:30:19 am »

No.

i'd be interested in knowing on how you've evaded the BattleEye Police for so long. Is this because you're good enough to "hide" scripts from BE, or have you actually unbanned yourself? Wink

I don't use a key.

bouncer123 knows keep pming him untill he tells you and dont take no for an answer.  icon_thumbsup

Hmm. This kills me now, because I want to take on the challenge of unbanning my self but I have no clue where to start or what to do. I've been wanting to learn, of course privately because the moment ANYTHING goes public it's going to be blacklisted by BE. Heh.

Oh and also, i'm trying not to sound like every noob and go "OMG HOW DO U DO THAT PLZZZ TELL ME!!!1111!1!1!". ;) 

Chenarus93

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 11:42:53 am »

No.

I don't use a key.

bouncer123 knows keep pming him untill he tells you and dont take no for an answer.  icon_thumbsup

Hmm. This kills me now, because I want to take on the challenge of unbanning my self but I have no clue where to start or what to do. I've been wanting to learn, of course privately because the moment ANYTHING goes public it's going to be blacklisted by BE. Heh.

Oh and also, i'm trying not to sound like every noob and go "OMG HOW DO U DO THAT PLZZZ TELL ME!!!1111!1!1!". ;)  

There is a surefire way to do this, although it is far easier if you live in the UK.

Step one: Buy a plane ticket to the United Kingdom. This can be extremely cheap or bankrupting depending on where you live. If you live in the United Kingdom, ignore this step.

Step two: Hire a private investigator to determine Medic's location and his identity. This is also an expensive step unless you have superlative investigative talents and can do this on your own; unless you do, this will cost even more than the plane ticket.

Step three: Once you have found out where Medic lives, wait for him to go to the pub. This may involve something like eight hours to five days of waiting. Rest assured he WILL go to the pub sometime during the week, so take this time to go sightseeing and enjoy the local fish and chips. Be warned, the British add malt vinegar to everything they eat, so if you are allergic, living in the United Kingdom will be trying for you.

Step four: When Medic arrives at the pub, simply keep sending him free drinks. Be careful not to send him too many or he will be too drunk to answer your questions or may even pass out. This may be quite expensive depending upon what Medic likes to drink. Eventually, he will become inebriated enough to tell you all of his secrets. You may want to hire a visiting Australian for protection depending upon what pub Medic likes to visit, as Australians are well-known for their prowess in bar fights.

Step five: Congratulations! You have now discovered all of the secrets of bypassing BattleEye and you have become a pro mod-apper, at least for DayZ. This will have probably cost you a few thousand dollars, but you will never have to worry about getting banned again!

« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 12:04:06 pm by Chenarus93 »

serfma

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 12:09:20 pm »
I've actually made a LOT of progress so far. :)

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 04:35:51 pm »
Step two: Hire a private investigator to determine Medic's location and his identity. This is also an expensive step unless you have superlative investigative talents and can do this on your own; unless you do, this will cost even more than the plane ticket.

already did that for you:

rudolph hess (seriously? :icon_laugh)
66 kensignton avenue
london, Select a region (:icon_laugh) nw104aq
United Kingdom

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2012, 04:39:45 pm »

66 kensignton avenue
United Kingdom

btw, note the 6 6 6. medic revealed that hes the  :icon_devil himself

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 05:12:48 pm »
If you guys can't answer a question, talk in the random insanity section. Honestly makes you guys look like bullshit noobers to brag about shit and then you guys don't answer anything but bullshit on the forums.

you realize how easy searching the forums would be if noobs who post noob questions had re-directs to useful topics instead of having pages of nonsense and then maybe a single helpful comments pages later?

do the community a favor by keeping the sections filled with actual talk... i bet % wise, the amount of posts unrelated to the actual board its posted in would be a giant fail if you were given grade-school marks.

Every now and then a humorous comment off topic is alright, but this has been a continuing problem and its going to be dealt with to keep the integrity of the forums intact.

I can appreciate that the people with knowledge didn't just copy/paste, but why take part in an online community like this if your only interest is ego boosting bragging?

Also, were looking for moderators to help out, PM mullah omar if your interested.

Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 06:09:12 pm »
ok h calm down its ment to be fun as well you know.

relentlessly trawling out 'programming info' and belching 'how to do what they ask' gets monotonous at the best of times every day , day in day out.

so some of us throw in a bit of humour untill we decide to let them know how to do it.

speaking for me personally here , some of the others are getting a bit much tbh , way it goes its the internet.

i agree we do badly need a mod on thispart of the forum seems its the busiest as well.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Chenarus93

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 06:55:11 pm »

66 kensignton avenue
United Kingdom

Hey, don't laugh. He doesn't even have to travel to adventure in an exotic city. That's a pretty good deal!

Also, Medic, did you get my private messages? Not sure if they are going through.

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 08:09:08 pm »

66 kensignton avenue
United Kingdom

Hey, don't laugh. He doesn't even have to travel to adventure in an exotic city. That's a pretty good deal!

Also, Medic, did you get my private messages? Not sure if they are going through.

love those :D