Author Topic: Cheatpack beta v0.9  (Read 15315 times)

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2004, 03:10:54 am »
Fade will be triggered as u use a modded .exe (checksums don't match).
But you only get that message when u join a server where someone has the same ID as you.

thx for info...but i get it every time when i play....i make a new id and join server then i can play for 10 min and...boom i get kicked...i try 2 reinstall my game next day...

did stunna send TKC the wrp files for supercheat? or can some1 send me the file 2 zigzags@web.de that i dont lag with the cheatactivators?! right now im a lil nOOb with "how 2 make cheats my own"...im learning slow coz of time that i have :-( maybe some1 has the mod files for me that has the orginal textures and so on on the maps with only 1 cheatactivator in each town?!

thx
yogo

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2004, 01:04:10 pm »
Quote from: Stunna
I just finished modifying malden and kol. So now I have Everon, Mal, Kol with original textures + objects, one cheat activator object in each town to get rid of lag, and colored soldiers. I am almost done with NOGOVA too.

Just got eden.wrp right now, could you please send the other ones too?
I'll upload them right ahead.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Stunna

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2004, 05:41:57 am »
sure thing

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2004, 11:19:01 pm »
thx stunna for the files and ur time 2 do this...thx tkc for uploding it in the dl section  :D

-={JyD}=-Gunz

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2004, 06:50:37 am »
thanks guys the cheat works a treat for our clan were owning all the time now although all the mod files show up do you have anything good for ofp coldwar crisis v146 we already use the usual speed hacks and ammo cheats anything else? thanks.

Louden

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2004, 05:40:53 pm »
Clan cheating is G.A.Y.. Are You just a bunch of poor players who need cheats to win?
Blow me.

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2004, 02:46:22 pm »
Just pure NooBs, learn to play the Game first then start cheating. But Clancheaters are really Gay. You dont own anything, just yourself.Cheats are for fun. Go and cheat on a Cheat-Server or summit, where every1 is cheating. You can look on the Internet there are many Cheat-Clans out there, but 80% of them got normal Clan and play this Game for fun like me. Just go to the Shop and Buy Sims2004 and get your Clan to play it, hax and Codes,Wireframe etc. Then you can wirght, I own you. Hahahah !!
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

-={JyD}=-Gunz

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2004, 07:37:43 pm »
Hey i thought this was a cheat site!! why u people here if u dont cheat urselves besides i didnt make the cheats i didnt have any cheats till i got them from a ][THC][ CLAN. http://www.freewebs.com/ofpthc/ THINK HIS NAME WAS ][THC][SWAMP.GOOD GUYS ALL OF THEM VERY HELPFULL U WILL FIND THEM IN GAME SPY EVERON LOBBY FOR OFP 146 so if anyone else needs a hack of any sort see them.

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2004, 07:51:19 pm »
lol you said 1.46? no wonder then just go to d-load section and get all Hax from there, cause 1.46 is easy to use there.
And about THC there are 2. 1 is US Based, and 1 is German/Berlin Clan. Wich 1 is it?
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

][THC][MurderA

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Please Stop The Slander
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2004, 06:41:19 am »
Dude if people want to cheat it's no matter to me, that's you. A problem is whoever you are -=JyD=-Gunz, (I know you're not the real Gunz), you're posting bs about JyD and THC. Don't be a noob. Why call non-cheating clans cheaters. That's fooked up bro. Don't slander two good clans. That's stupid. You're too much of a pussy to post as your real name. NOOB. When JyD and THC find out who your dumbass is, we're gonna fook u up bro.

][THC][Swamp

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2004, 09:11:52 am »
sup i am the THE ][THC][Swamp i have been on ofp for years online, i dont cheat, my team doesnt cheat and i dont appreciate ppl calling my or my team or even my friends [6]gunz cheats, by the way u spelt it wrong, its [6] gunz not gunz by it self and my name is just ][THC][Swamp not SWAMP, i would like to ask admin to PM me the iip of the ppl who have posted the replies for -={JyD}=-Gunz ty and peace out......

JiG-SaW

• Poptart
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thcofp.tk
LMFAO NOOBS
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2004, 09:19:10 am »
Hmmm it has come to my attention that someone is tag whoring and trying to get 2 clan bad reps THC and JYD...and I guess the person is a noob who had to refuge himself by posting shit like this, LMFAO I say to you, ADMIN I suggest you post the persons IP whoever is posting under ][THC][JIG-SAW and ][THC][S@w, same for JYD 6 Gunz, and the Rest and I bet its the same person 1 fact that it shows all the members joining the forum the same day,my IP is 4.10.125.165 I bet it doesn't even match with the S@w or JIG-SAW one for one the Retard misspelled my name twice, and didn't have a clue that both are the same person im SAW AND JIG-SAW, S@W was short for JIG-SAW, lame ass, LMFAO!! NOOB I bet its someone who got owned and can't get even other than to post on a forum like this, I Make it clear NOW both THC and JYD don't cheat. make one note that THC and JYD aren't friends or allies, I just know that they have skillfull players that surely OWNED the noob name whoring for both clans...ADMIN POST THE PERSONS IP and let us uncover the noob, so we can own him and chase him of OFP, and maybe he can go play SIMCOPTER

][THC][MurderA

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2004, 09:28:03 am »
ROFLMAO well stated guys.

][THC][MurderA

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2004, 09:32:07 am »
Also, newly formed TKC clan, plz take no offense to these posts. With your cheats you all would probably own us since you're the masters at that stuff. We just don't want slander. You guys do your thing we'll do ours.  :P  :D  :)  :o  :lol:  8)

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Cheatpack beta v0.9
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2004, 11:25:25 am »
newly formed  :?

TKC is cheating since the demo of VietCong, OFP is here for maybe a year,
 :wink:
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.