Author Topic: so how did the bans work?  (Read 3398 times)

ninjamax

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: so how did the bans work?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 06:28:04 am »
so my deal was that i had a new key i had n i was doing my old thing still spawning weapons n all and playermarkers n stuff and medic script, i never got kicked on my 2nd clean guid then suddenly i was banned GLOBAL ban  just like my other key but i was never kicked for script restrictions nothing at all, i was spawning scars tho n weapons not ingame, my question is why was i banned? cause the unoficcial dayz weapons i was spawning? or that and that i needed to add precautions to my scripts? like example only spawn a weapon or two or only what i need in a crate but only dayz items? please let me be clear on this before i make a dumb descision and brick a 3rd key as im just playig legitimately now and i dont wanna ban a 3rd key if i decide to try n mod app again.

Gizamand

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 06:37:18 am »
my question is why was i banned?

Spawning

zhangweizheng3

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 07:20:36 am »
Does anyone know if the Cheat Engine posted here still work? Or will it trigger global ban as well?

ninjamax

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2012, 07:56:44 am »
so ANYONE that spawn weapons of ANY sort anyhow will get banned? can u still use playermarkers and medic script? can i get a more valid answer here?

scrx

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2012, 12:53:37 pm »
so ANYONE that spawn weapons of ANY sort anyhow will get banned? can u still use playermarkers and medic script? can i get a more valid answer here?

i spawned weapons and didnt got banned, people who got # scriptrestriction on dayz servers did

arcn

• I leak others hard work...do u trust me?
  • Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2012, 01:27:41 pm »
well i used player markers, weapons flying and stuff like that on the de servers, np there :icon_magician

ninjamax

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2012, 01:38:05 pm »
well thats what jogs my memory, cause i really never got kicked for ANY script restrictions NOTHING no kick nothing, just kept spawning weaponcrate playermarkers and medic script. never got a kick never got a script restriction kick nothing then suddenly banned. all i can think of why i was banned the 2nd time around was cause i was spawning scar rifles and non dayz weapons. i just really cant pinpoint why i was banned the second time. i contacted battleye and said i wanted to be unbanned cause i wasint hacking as i only probably spawned 3 crates and played for no longer than a couple hours on the 2nd key, n they said to not contact them further as they i was hacking on the account dont bother to contact for details on the evidence. so idk what the fuck is going on or how the hell they knew i was hacking or they are just bullshitting me i really have no idea.

Energizer

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2012, 01:39:34 pm »
But is possible enter in the BE server and unban all XD hahahahaha!!!  :icon_magician

ninjamax

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2012, 03:14:41 pm »
dosent really help my post....

ninjamax

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2012, 12:56:00 am »
anybody? can someone read my latest post and help me find out why my outcome was like this? please and thanks in advance!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 01:17:07 am »
OK lets see if I understand you...

1) Only cheated a "little bit".
2) Did above on all keys/accounts.
3) Got banned.
4) Can't understand why this happened to you.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 01:22:12 am »
lol, go back 2 weeks and ALL the topics/threads were "How do I make mod-apps"    :icon_laugh
Now its the topics/threads "How do I get unbanned"     :icon_laugh :icon_laugh

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 01:24:16 am »
Close CE before you joining a server. :icon_thumbsup But i think now (2nd key is banned 2/5) BE is searching A2.exe for memory changes like the onload/this function to call scripts. I think it, cuz i played without any kicks or banneds (or catches from BE) on any server
:)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2012, 01:34:44 am »
Close CE before you joining a server. :icon_thumbsup But i think now (2nd key is banned 2/5) BE is searching A2.exe for memory changes like the onload/this function to call scripts. I think it, cuz i played without any kicks or banneds (or catches from BE) on any server

dunno about that mate but ive had a lot of new customers lately.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ninjamax

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 07:08:00 am »
thats the thing i closed cheat engine everytime before i joined a server neither ever got kicked by BE for any script restrictions... so mr medic ur basicly saying all public mod apping is fucked cause ppl wanted to nuke srevers with your public/private mod-app? lol typical cheat fourm community abusing whats given to them or whatever is made a possibility. im just not touching any mod apping script at all anymore its just not safe its just ruined now, u dont have to be kicked for any script restrictions at all everyones just gonna get banned soon enough if everyone keeps mod apping the way the fourms tutorial it. i guess i found that out the hard way after i had fun with it for about a week before the global banwave.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 07:13:16 am by ninjamax »