Author Topic: Trying to get a Star Wars Galaxies speedhack to work.  (Read 6550 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to get a Star Wars Galaxies speedmod-app to work.
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 01:51:08 pm »
Chernarus , cheat engine will get you no where. its shite mate , learn some c and asm.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 07:22:52 pm »
Chernarus , cheat engine will get you no where. its shite mate , learn some c and asm.

We can't really hold your hand without the same game.exe and operating system you use.

The step is learning how to at-least read ASM (assembler) language. I grabbed my old college asm programming textbook and registers are explained on page 4.

ASM can be hard to grasp without a concept of programming logic, functions, data types, loops, stack and all the other fun stuff that comes with programming, though you can try.

Don't let this turn you off right away... You know that "memory view" in cheat engine where you see the giant list of "WTF cODE", that's the live asm stack, those are all the instructions and functions (unless in external dll) of the program.

if you want to get your feet wet with an easy to learn/use programming language, get VisualBasic6 on a xp computer. Its drag/drop and you'll make your first program in a matter of minutes, from there you can learn loops, how function calls work, data types and all this will help you with logic.

Good luck,

-Sym

Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 07:50:06 pm »

We can't really hold your hand without the same game.exe and operating system you use.

The step is learning how to at-least read ASM (assembler) language. I grabbed my old college asm programming textbook and registers are explained on page 4.

ASM can be hard to grasp without a concept of programming logic, functions, data types, loops, stack and all the other fun stuff that comes with programming, though you can try.

Don't let this turn you off right away... You know that "memory view" in cheat engine where you see the giant list of "WTF cODE", that's the live asm stack, those are all the instructions and functions (unless in external dll) of the program.

if you want to get your feet wet with an easy to learn/use programming language, get VisualBasic6 on a xp computer. Its drag/drop and you'll make your first program in a matter of minutes, from there you can learn loops, how function calls work, data types and all this will help you with logic.

Good luck,

-Sym

or if he is good enough , jump in at the deep end and learn to swim that way.

he wont know until he tries.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Chenarus93

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 12:57:13 am »

Good luck,

-Sym

Thanks for the support. I suppose I could spend one or two hours a day just looking at this. I think I'll scale back from SWGEMU to something with a lot fewer variables and see what I can do to that game with tutorials, ect, before returning to this.